• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

well i don't really like doing that cos i believe in giving everyone a fair shot, even if i'm already hating myself for it

sometimes yasuos actually carry (i had one actually do some great playing from behind last week), and yasuo is really strong, so why not

but yeah i'm not gonna troll champ select and i'm gonna report toxic ppl

i believe in this game's institutions cos someone bloody has to

Well I don't actually ban Yasuo if someone in my team says he wants Yasuo, or pick-intent Yasuo. I do however, hover Yasuo as my ban intent for as long as I can and then change it in the last second. Hoping that the enemy team bans him.

Most of the time it does work, or somebody else in my team bans Yasuo lol.

Newt

I just ban it right away. Though I stat check first.

Usually chat goes:

Yasuo: ?
Me: ?
Yasuo: Why did you ban my pick?
Me: I'm protecting you.
Yasuo: Protecting me from what?
Me: Yourself.
Yasuo: Fuck you.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well I don't actually ban Yasuo if someone in my team says he wants Yasuo, or pick-intent Yasuo. I do however, hover Yasuo as my ban intent for as long as I can and then change it in the last second. Hoping that the enemy team bans him.

Most of the time it does work, or somebody else in my team bans Yasuo lol.
haha that's cool

in the end it's just a game and i don't really like getting into psychological warfare like that

i'm fine with losing games here and there because someone picked yasuo, cos honestly, there's always someone doing bad or feeding or whatever, so even if i thought it was cool (which i don't), it's not like harassing this person is gonna solve all my problems

It's not technically against the summoner's code to ban someone's champion is it?
no idea, it's a dick move for sure but so is spamming /laugh on lux and i don't think that's bannable

i sure hope not

Nev

Banned
Banning Yasuo as a preventive measure for your own team is a risky move. Would you rather have a 3/8 top Yasuo that you will eventually somehow carry or an angry 17 years old tryhard instalocking a trollpick and forcing you to dodge or autolose the game if you don't have any dodges left?

Tough choice.

Leezard

Banning Yasuo as a preventive measure for your own team is a risky move. Would you rather have a 3/8 top Yasuo that you will eventually somehow carry or an angry 17 years old tryhard instalocking a trollpick and forcing you to dodge or autolose the game if you don't have any dodges left?

Tough choice.

Pretty much. In my experience banning someone's champ on your own team just makes them trollpick. Especially Yasuo/Riven players.

Newt

The thing is, I know the exact timing for dodges, so if they troll pick usually I can manage to get someone else to dodge before I do.

Type and I just wrapped up a game where him and I had to have a deep conversation with a soon-to-be Yasuo lock in. We convinced him to switch to a mage, he picked Vel'Koz, and proceeded to body people.

Yuck Fasuo.

You know

they should add a 'dodge' button to the lobby. That way you don't have to close the program like a heathen. And then on this button if you queue up again after, it'll tell you 'if you dodge again, you get an XX penalty'.

zkylon

zkylewd
queues are already long enough to add extra dodges to em

meddler talked about them adding the option to give a reason why you dodged, so u can report ppl that take champ select hostage

that'll be a good upgrade

Off for a few days and will be around for inhouse!!!

Watch my Koggy hurl, in a koggy world.
My vomit is havoc, so erratic.
Come on Koggy, lets go Koggy.

queues are already long enough to add extra dodges to em

meddler talked about them adding the option to give a reason why you dodged, so u can report ppl that take champ select hostage

that'll be a good upgrade

They'd have to scan the chat logs in Champ Select to do this - which I don't think happens now does it?

faridmon

Hopefully this isn't too late for you EU people.

t1485561600z1.png

Is this happening on the NA server?

Ketch

I tried some Warwick, he seems pretty fun.

If I que with adc as main and jungle as secondary will I ever get jungle? Maybe if I did it the other way I'd have like a 50/50 chance.

What is the basic rune setup for jungling? I have an ADC/Tank page that's just flat AD, armor,and MR.

Nev

Banned
I saw a WW running towards an enemy at like 650 movement speed. His running animation didn't even change, it was thoroughly stupid and hilarious. Except for the poor Cass.

I saw a WW running towards an enemy at like 650 movement speed. His running animation didn't even change, it was thoroughly stupid and hilarious. Except for the poor Cass.

Does he not go down on all fours at that point? Or is that animation purely for just one of his abilities.

zkylon

zkylewd
skt skins apparently confirmed

Duke: SKT Ekko (Confirmed)
Blank: SKT Zac (Confirmed)
Faker: TBA
Bengi: SKT Olaf (In Consideration)
Bang: SKT Jhin (Confirmed)
Wolf: SKT Nami (Confirmed)

faker's apparently undecided between ahri and syndra

i'll take syndra pls

They'd have to scan the chat logs in Champ Select to do this - which I don't think happens now does it?
i want to think they already do

Taliyah actually feels pretty fun now without that abomination that was her W.
taliyah's awesome

wow zky how could you insult the 93% wr yasuo ( .___.) and the lee sin dig was just uncalled for ( .____________.)

lol

zkylon

zkylewd
i was really hoping viktor would get a skin as part of this piltover thing

like zaun viktor or something

who knows, there's time

Quit the game for 5-7 months, what do i need to know before i get back (Jungle and top lane)

Kindred not so good. All the other JGs that you played with are still good. JG is overpowered in general right now.

Top is still the most diverse lane. Whatever worked up there before still works.

Not much has changed except that botlane is weaker than the other lanes, generally.

LeBlanc and Lee Sin bans are pretty good right now.

Yasuo is top tier right now. Just play him and you should be good
wai.

wai u du dis

Top Bottom