• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

TheFlow

Banned
Can someone explain to me how kha is so crazy strong Atm.

Also being in low silver means I haven't seen Camille in about a month but it also means I will see her every game when she is nerfed. Low elo is always late to the party

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Also being in low silver means I haven't seen Camille in about a month but it also means I will see her every game when she is nerfed. Low elo is always late to the party
AoE clear in the new jungle is not that useful vs. strong single target and guess who is the strongest single target jungle champ? Also hop is still nuts and W utility is where it needs to be. You get everything. Good objective control. Invade potential. Strong ability to carry a game mid or late.

I think you haven't seen Camille in a month because she is on permaban. I know I ban her every game. That champ is so balanced I don't think I could stand to have her in my game.

Bronze still ban darius after nerfs, I dunno if Darius is still op out there, ahhh 4 loses in a row, at least I reached silver

I don't think the nerfs honestly affected Bronze darius quite as much. The reduction of AD on passive probably affects people who aren't shitty at trading. The reduction of damage on the handle probably has more of an effect. I don't think they destroyed Darius or anything.

zkylon

zkylewd
darius bans are somewhat similar to zed bans

no one likes playing against that guy that randomly has 2x as much dmg as you in lane

i had the impression that lethality was not meant to be an adc stat
Yeah but more as a "ADCs wont really want it" type of thing instead of "bad ADC! This is not for you!"

It's gives ADC players something for early game damage on the like 6 champions that can use it well so it's basically a bandaid fix to bot lane woes by rolling it back to a shittier version of last season.

zkylon

zkylewd
Didnt that stat was meant to buff the "assassins"?
not to buff, but to allow assassins to have an item line that they can call their own instead of scrapping by with what they can

Yeah but more as a "ADCs wont really want it" type of thing instead of "bad ADC! This is not for you!"

It's gives ADC players something for early game damage on the like 6 champions that can use it well so it's basically a bandaid fix to bot lane woes by rolling it back to a shittier version of last season.
i'm not sure if this is intended?

TheFlow

Banned
AoE clear in the new jungle is not that useful vs. strong single target and guess who is the strongest single target jungle champ? Also hop is still nuts and W utility is where it needs to be. You get everything. Good objective control. Invade potential. Strong ability to carry a game mid or late.

oo good to know.

Calvero

Banned
bedaa591fa.png

i've never seen envelope try to throw so hard. diving between mid tier two and three to kill a warwick with a lux right next to him

Jarsonot

Welp, just laned against a swain for the first time. He destroyed me. I was outfarming him for a good while, but couldn't really get any poke on him cuz he kept zoning me off. Then he kept killing me. =( (I was ziggs)

I hate going up against champs I know nothing about.

Off to read up on swain now! Lol

Laning a tank with no damage against swain is the worst feeling. I could see how I could've stomped if I was running something like ignite renekton or darius though.

zkylon

zkylewd
XoxZio3.png

i did fine in lane but got zero damage lee sin trolling in my team so that's that i guess

just flex things

also pls don't talk about american politics here

i'm tired of american politics

i promise to not post fanart if nobody talks about donald trump

zkylon

zkylewd
it really is

maybe i should make it a quinn mid only thing

at least that way i can get blue AND red and jungler gets nothing

drawkcaB

Just played my first Warwick game. What a fantastically assembled kit. Low skill floor but the kit still has some nice tricks to it like having to choose when to Q-dash through targets, having a feel for where blood scented targets are located in the fog of war, timing on E, skill shot ultimate. They really aced the "go fucking ham on this champ" feel too. I was making dives and engages I would normally not do.

Absolutely fantastic rework. Up there with Taric and Sion, for sure.

Went with a Bloodrazor->Titanic Hydra build as opposed to the more conventional Cinderhulk->Titanic Hydra build most players are doing. Worked out quite well. I ended up going 10/1/5 with an S rank but if I'm being honest several of my early kills were just luckily being at the right spot at the right time and me cleaning up the mess. Still happy how it all went since I had a pair of really good ganks by the 8 min mark.

zer0das

Banned

Because they increased his Q damage scaling by 20% and the isolation bonus by 20%, while also making the evolution refund 60% of the cooldown if your target is isolated. You start mashing that stuff every 1.6 seconds against isolated targets when you get your evolution, and that's before any CDR.

Plus the vision changes make him more obnoxious. And yeah, the single target damage helps a lot against the buffs in the new jungle.

zkylon

zkylewd
i love it when someone eloshames me all game and then i check their op.gg and it took em 300 games to get matched with me

it's really satisfying to know they're stuck with me

like they just can't escape me

Top Bottom