• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

yep, Ashe and Ekko are bought really, really hard and fast. My first Rito purchase in 8 or 9 months.

Pretty sure Kat is one of the bad guys alonside with Ashe

uhhh...what now? she's in the same room as Ekko. Look at the computer arrays.

Kat by contrast is in a warzone, probably of her causing.

Project Swain would be cool

Im starting to believe that whenever a Swain skin idea is brought up its immediately shot down at Riot

Rip swain

Quonny

jyiaZJ6.jpg

the problem is thinking anyone is bringing up swain skins at all D:

There was a rioter who loved Swain..Riot...something, i forgot his name. He was a concept artist though, I dunno if he's still at Riot, but he was a huge Swain fan. I think he was the one who pushed Tyrant Swain/conceptualized him, and he was interested in making Dragon Master Swain. I hope he's still fighting at Riot!

Lucio is screaming

ekko wishes he was as fly as Lucio

There was a rioter who loved Swain..Riot...something, i forgot his name. He was a concept artist though, I dunno if he's still at Riot, but he was a huge Swain fan. I think he was the one who pushed Tyrant Swain/conceptualized him, and he was interested in making Dragon Master Swain. I hope he's still fighting at Riot!

ekko wishes he was as fly as Lucio

IronStylus? (I said it because of his avatar - the parrot)

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly i think now more than ever it's pretty likely swain will get skins again

like, eve got a skin and she's due for a full visual rework, swain is for the most part pretty alright design wise, and his rework seems to be sort of a success?

so unless his rig is absolute trash, i think there's a big chance he's got a skin coming

doubt it'll be dragon trainer swain tho, i bet they kind of don't wanna mess with living up to people's expectations and shit

IronStylus? (I said it because of his avatar - the parrot)
sadly ironstylus is no longer on rito ;_;

ups and downs, I found a premade team and we are climbing bronze , its fun but I still found pseuso supports and tops who gets troll inmediately after being killed by three enemies at once

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Yasuo is no longer my most hated thing in gaming. Overtime in Overwatch took the crown. F#%@ overtime!

I'm sure Yasuo will be back to #1 on my ish list once Blizz fixes the OT nonsense tho.

Calvero

Banned
Since riot has already demonstrated that they're cool with time travel, they should make a young version (kid) of an existing champion with a different kit and explain it as an anomaly that happened because zilean and ekko messing up some time travel.

yo' this would be dope

garath

Havent played in a month. But I pop my head in the thread and I see an ashe and ekko project skin??? Omg. I may have to come back.

Are they both legendary? That would kind of suck.

garath

Another ryze rework? Oops. Going to have to really read those path notes before playing. Apparently a month is a long time for league

all the Ryze skins except Triumphant (only gotten by winning tournaments) and Human (part of the original collector's edition, limited skin).

I only wanted those 2 of all his skins :(

Guess I'll have to settle for either Pirate or Prof -_-

Anyway, just had a game where I'm pretty sure I hard carried this team with a S- Illaoi (vs a Top JG premade AND a Mid-ADC-SUP 3 man premade no less). Think it was cause of their team comp that I was able to pull out this win.

I mean, when I looked up and noticed I was over half our kills and they had so many more than us (and Our Rango was like 1/5 ...) I tried to FF. But lucky for us they had 2 champs who have to dive/ run into people to do anything and they didn't have much reliable Hard CC to stop me where as we had Lux and the Big Minion.

Worked out pretty well, team allowed me to split with my lead and pressure lanes when I could, they followed my Baron calls (most of the time my team refuses to do it for w/e reason) we rotated well and the TFs weren't completely bad.

It's strange ... I HATE facing Jax with Illaoi but Irelia is always pretty easy. IDK how she got that first kill on me though, I think her bs Stun did the trick.

(I don't blame the top-JG for not doing too well against me. Like I said, they're champs have to dive or run at people to kill them so as long as I don't fight them in a spread out Minion wave neither of them can use Q to get away after they commit. Unless they're super ahead of me IDK what the 3 man expected )

i never understood why anyone would buy a bundle

like, i like varying my skins on a few champions but i think it's kind of crazy to spent like 50 bucks on skins for the same champion -__-

Agreed. Why not just do everyone a favor and offer discounts for all of a new/reworked champion's skins for the week and allow each to be purchased individually? Why make this shit complicated, Riot?

clemenx

Banned
Dunno how broken he's goingto be but new Ryze feels way more fun. Really like the rune system. He's probably broken but it's just damage which can be toned down, I guess. Imo not having perma root as a possibility makes the rework already a success.

zkylon

zkylewd
Agreed. Why not just do everyone a favor and offer discounts for all of a new/reworked champion's skins for the week and allow each to be purchased individually? Why make this shit complicated, Riot?
well, i mean, that's not a hard answer to give, $$$

but i can't really blame 'em, there's no real reason to do discount on skins just cos there's a rework

23qwerty

just got a survey focused on champion mastery/crafting, nothing particularly interesting. I was expecting questions about how I haven't been playing lately

Top Bottom