• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Runes cost too god damn much, Goddamnit! :mad:

I just wanna buy some Armor Pen and Hybrid Pen Marks Riot ... why you gotta make me wait like this? :/

Guess i try teir 2s ...

Crew up with me and some other gaffers from my hometown
(except for bwlzero who is a LOSER)
Maybe Costy can give us da hookup on backstage stoof.

It's looking pretty likely that I'll be covering the finals in the U.S. so definitely hit me up when you're there (though I'll probably be really busy and can't get you backstage)

patchday

made the mistake of looking at surrender20. Those project skins look so nice. Riot you know my weakness. Even tho I probably only play like once a week these days I still sometimes get tempted to buy skins. havent purchased anything since fiery Diana and before that Challenger Nid

must resist the temptation tho

I love how the only thing that changed on the new Rocket Girl Tristana splash was her ears.

Male Yordles would be better if they were more like Smurfs and less like rat/badger things.

HNOeT6e.jpg
i got an a+ for this.

Farm's bad cap'n

Also could be DMG dealt.

As Illaoi I've had games where I'm the only one with and S yet i only had like 6 kills and our ADC had 17 or some shit ... then I look at the Dmg charts and see that I beat them but a fat mile some how and also out farmed them/ warded more.

Anyway, am I missing something about Ryze's E? Why are people putting a point into it at level 1? It's a skill that effects other skills ... seems like you should put a point into it after another skill.

It gives you wave clear at level one? Or is it just for last hitting minions that are behind other minions? (Cause you can't Q past a minion)

It costs pretty much no mana at rank 1, its 50 targeted damage every two seconds that can also wave clear and it's on a 2 second CD.

His other two skills are also pointless without comboing with the E so you have no reason to take them.

Top Bottom