• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
got astro nautilus and vandal vlad out of my project chest thingie

could be worse, astro nautilus is alright

Ghostcrawler said League's playerbase is still increasing, so much for the whole "League is dying" nonsense lol

no no no you don't understand

league has PLATEAUED dont u understand

killatopak

Gold Member
Well the Japan sever did just get released so it's really expected that the playerbase increases.

Got Prehistoric Chogath and Warlord Shen in my project chest.

Well the Japan sever did just get released so it's really expected that the playerbase increases.
If the reddit fuckwits actually put their money where the asshole they call a mouth is maybe it wouldn't exactly grow as much as stabilize, but as it is natural reddit fashion they're wrong and they went nowhere.

That isn't to say the game couldn't use some improvements but I just like to point and laugh at those idiots every now and then.

Getting back into the swing of things, pretty decent brand game. He does crazy damage if you can get your ult right in a team fight.

c031PPA.png

garath

Oh man. How much rp would the project ashe and project ekko skins be? I am at work and can't look at client. I haven't put money into the game in two years (since buying $100 in rp) but I may not have enough left over lol

zkylon

zkylewd
Popstar Ahri and Blood Moon Thresh.

Good skins but I don't play these champs :/
that's really good

kpop ahri best skin

Oh man. How much rp would the project ashe and project ekko skins be? I am at work and can't look at client. I haven't put money into the game in two years (since buying $100 in rp) but I may not have enough left over lol
pretty sure it's 1820 and 1350 rp respectively

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING 2 SKINS

I got a champ shard
yea you had pretty bad rng

that sux

Plateau means to slow down growth after a period of rapid growth, not stop growing.

Smartass.
idk, like always i want to see the stats before i make any assumptions, anecdotal evidence is not super great and i've seen nothing but that

Ashe is a legendary, Ekko is a 1350 one

GAF, we need to have an ARAM intervention

just because it's a "for fun" mode doesn't mean you can build like shit when it causes you to lose the game

pls stop

Leezard

just because it's a "for fun" mode doesn't mean you can build like shit when it causes you to lose the game

pls stop

For real.

I have more fun when I win. I can find fun in a good match that results in a loss, but when you know you lose because your jinx is building AP or whatever it's just not fun.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Got diana (lol) and shin megami tensei lissandra.

Could've been much worse and I actually play Liss sometimes so it's good.

pls stop

all champs enabled by default when tho

played a game of xerath and a game against xerath, holy shit he's bad atm

idk how it works but his waveclear feels like shit and he's always out of mana

he's awful lol, what happened to him

Back off of Xerath!!!

Honestly, I think he's been like that since his rework. I think me and you had this conversation about Xer before, think it may have been more about how I hate his passive though.

it's not that xerath is all skillshots, a ton of champions are and feel a lot stronger than him (and his are pretty easy to land besides his ult)

he just seems like his q does like 10 less dmg than it should and costs like 20 more mana

or something

his early game feels trash, he just gets outpushed by anyone lol
No argument on his early game feeling bad. Can't really waveclear as easy as others. Maybe they should buff the passive for hittin minions? I wouldn't mind if Liss and Xer switched passives. Or they allowed his q to get more damage the farther away you are. But the interaction thing you bought up last time makes since for Xerath. Still, it seems like after a certain point his passive becomes useless lategame. Wouldn't mind something that helped him against tanks.

They should remove the stun duration mechanic from his e and just make it a flat thing.

I think Xerath are one of those mages that are an acquired taste. I like playing passive a lot, which is why I like Xerath/Vel.

It's fun playing Xerath and hitting 4/5 shot ults and taking the adc/mage out from half a screen away.

Sucks when it seems like he can't do anything vs a tank team though.

Nekofrog

Banned
Any passive that is a crutch for mana gating a champion (nunu, lissansdra, Xerath, old veigar passive unless they changed it I dunno), is a horrible passive and pretty much doesn't even really count as a true passive ability.

Leezard

Any passive that is a crutch for mana gating a champion (nunu, lissansdra, Xerath, old veigar passive unless they changed it I dunno), is a horrible passive and pretty much doesn't even really count as a true passive ability.

Xerath's one is all right at least, it forces him to interact with his opponent or the creeps every now and then rather than just standing a mile away and Q:ing every wave.

But yeah, most of the "gain a stat you kinda already should have" passives are lame, like when Jarvan has shit base armor and instead gains some from his E. That's a passive on his skill and not his passive, but it's pretty much the same thing.

The biggest offender of that kind of passive is Syndra. Here's shit other champions already get from ranking up their skills normally, but you only get those bonuses in one go at rank 5 because fuck your power curve.
lollegit right after i got a 3rd key fragment.
I'm fuming right now

You all are buying into this cluster fuck of a event with IP?

Welp, have fun ... I have to use IP for more runes :x
And I'm not gonna buy more RP til Hec is on sale (not even sure if I wanna play him anymore. People saying the nerfs hit him harder than you would think.)

And I'm not gonna buy more RP til Hec is on sale (not even sure if I wanna play him anymore. People saying the nerfs hit him harder than you would think.)

I just bought the Icon chest , not anything for me

i got 2 legendaries lmao

why the fuck wouldnt i do that.

killatopak

Gold Member
Okay, I bought project ashe.
mad at ghost

And wow that is some smooth as fuck animations. I'd say worth it. Any skin that can smoothen animation is worth it. Makes playing that champ much easier.

clemenx

Banned
Got Bioforge Darius and Surgeon Shen.

Hmm. I may buy Darius but I already play Shen so Im'm glad with that one. Cool skins

Top Bottom