• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
idk why we keep having this ahri has too many skins conversation. popular champions are gonna have more skins because that's just really basic logic lol

it's not like they don't make skins for other champions, they just didn't for karma again cos idk, they just didn't

more importantly, looked at the instagram video thingie rito posted about the skins and ezreal kind of looks like a kingdom hearts character which is kind of cool, corki's particles seem really neat but ahri's kind of ehhh

i really like that pixelart scarf but now i would kind of hope she had pixelart tails and also like that back looks really lame lol

eh

for a palette swap, paying $2.50 isn't all that great. The IP thing is ok, but I bet it's going to be overpriced, and only twice a year? Come on.
yeah it's not all that great but considering riot sells freaking avatars it's alright

it's 2000 IP
better than nothing i guess, but pretty rough, specially if it's like only twice a year

i wish i was that red minion
yea red minion knows what's good

Luigi87

What the, when the heck did these PROJECT Zed and Fiora action figures get announced?

And where the hell did this Yasuo figma come from @_@

zkylon

zkylewd
cos if they did
. very few people would play it making matchmaking really bad
. they would have to support a whole extra mode that might go 100% broken depending on the patch and shit
. most modes after the day 1 novelty wears off start developing a meta which makes them predictable and unfun

also here's a cool syndra skin concept

y3m2fzBnJ8gExZGu6Y0ct-hPpMFCNnQ96N_Jzt_C4QzvQJdQE3G0I_QjslBL6njWpZcckRrkpYKWf7zmUUf1nOuYiTCT7AgcvH3xG-hIfHxqmuIX4BMQILc4sJRO19UNTvQ-FQDb8d85lpVpOAdb8Q7YLXBruWXq9n25nXUGvlg-As

cos if they did
. very few people would play it making matchmaking really bad
. they would have to support a whole extra mode that might go 100% broken depending on the patch and shit
. most modes after the day 1 novelty wears off start developing a meta which makes them predictable and unfun

I'm saying these modes never get old, unlike the gimmick novelty ones.

I just want a mode that's constant action where I can pick my own damn character, really. I feel like there is a persistent audience for that.

So jhin............Youmus build at all times now or ER/Crit still a good build path? Think I read Youmus build for low armor games and regular build when going against high armor teams?

Nev

Banned
2000IP for a single recolor they spent 10 minutes making and people already do for free with custom skins. Twice a year! How very generous of them. F*** off Riot.

I had a top AP Rengar in ranked yesterday btw. Of course he was in my team. He jumped in, failed to oneshot anyone, zhonya'd and get killed inmediately after for the whole game. This game is fun.

Gangplank is vomit inducing.

I'm saying these modes never get old, unlike the gimmick novelty ones.

I just want a mode that's constant action where I can pick my own damn character, really. I feel like there is a persistent audience for that.
Ascension was considered one of the worst gimmick modes when people started figuring out stupid shit lol

patchday

One For All is so fucking bad. Why can't they just put the good modes like Ascension and Treeline on permanent.

Yeah I logged on ready to give it a good go. I've had a nice break away from the game at this point so it would be fun to play a fun mode like those you mentioned or URF.

Not trying to complain- but I realized awhile back I really dont like the normal game modes anymore. But I do like the crazy offshoots that shake up the meta

I might do ARAM though

Fracas

#fuckonami
So jhin............Youmus build at all times now or ER/Crit still a good build path? Think I read Youmus build for low armor games and regular build when going against high armor teams?

They're both good and yeah, I'd usually go the traditional ADC build path against tanky teams.

My favorite is still the armor pen build. That ult hurts so good.

zkylon

zkylewd
meddler talking potential ori buffs in 6.17

Considering some slight buffs in 6.17 though, she's been underperforming for a while. Small W haste % increase and a small R CD reduction the current changes being tested.

Seems like [100 mana ult at all ranks is] a reasonable change, I'll check with the team, see if they're already considered it or not.

that all sounds pretty neat, ori deserves to be more competitive

also

91OtBlJ.png

let the arcade ahri fanart craze begin!

zkylon

zkylewd
- fixed!

also i don't think range is ori's problem, she just needs a bit of a boost to her laning and midgame to match other midlaners' pressure

ori's in a weird spot right now cos morello feels like not enough and tear feels like too much.

she's probably the one that suffered the most from losing athenes

Luigi87

- fixed!

also i don't think range is ori's problem, she just needs a bit of a boost to her laning and midgame to match other midlaners' pressure

ori's in a weird spot right now cos morello feels like not enough and tear feels like too much.

I'd say. She was the main I'd go mid with, but after the mage update that switched to Zyra. Ori is still great fun, but she doesn't feel as there as she used to be.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think if you're really good you can make her work but i feel rusty on her and i feel like i can't play her as aggressively as i used to

this won't change much about it but ori's awesome, she deserves to be top tier

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
- fixed!

but thats all she needs!
Then she'll be balls deep in worlds again! unlike syndra whos just sad.

killatopak

Gold Member
i gotta say, the key system is also fucked

i've gotten like 3 keys today vs like 3 in the last two weeks lol

Yeah. They seem so random. I got 1 key in like 2 weeks and that's me playing once or twice a week.(3-5 hours per sitting.)

I thought they gave more to those not playing everyday to compensate. It seems it's not really in effect.

Edit: So I was reading some local riot AMAs and they said that pre game and post game chat is including in the instant feedback system. That's pretty good and all but my main point is how the hell is Newt not punished? If what he is saying is true, then 99% of the time, his post game chat is cesspool of toxicity lmao.

Top Bottom