• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

killatopak

Gold Member
Can gp orange cleanse fiora ult?

Edit: is it august 9 in na? It's already 10 hours in august 9 in my country and still no disruption cache. I was told the release date was specific to na time.

killatopak

Gold Member
Got my cache. WTF it gives you something you already have?!

I already have project leona. I thought it was random but from the pool of project skins you don't have excluding the new ones.

Edit: Also where's the rainbow icon wtf?

EDIT2: OMG is there a bug? First I bought the disruption cache so I used that and got my cores and blueprint then bought the rainbow icon and got another cache. So potentially you could get 2 disruption caches instead of 1. Got project leona the first cache which I already have and project zed the second cache.

Edit3: Just might have been a bug on garena side. They put the cache ITSELF on the featured items. The cache can only be gotten by buying the rainbow icon right. I must have been lucky.

zkylon

zkylewd
rengar stuff: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...5EO3E-assassin-roster-update-rengar-direction

doesn't say much

Also, those comics, why Zky.
what?

they're awesome!

Disruption cache releases tomorrow right?
i forgot what these did but i'll still buy em lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz145kVa-4w

Kled spotlight.

His ult looks really strong. He looks strong in general, but the spotlight might not show what happens in an actual game.
love the spotlight work this time, lots of fun things on the beginning

werent u the translator lol
well i don't know korean, ptcrow just did their bad translation and i edited it into a somewhat coherent thing.

but these are a paid thing so ptcrow isn't allowed to translate them it seems :T

zkylon

zkylewd
kat skin seems to be completely broken

shunpo has no animation and she just vanishes

really frustrating to play against

Luigi87

huh, wondering if over the course of the last few months they changed how placements worked?
Just when I did mine at the start of the year, I was G5 last season, went I believe 6w 4l, and got put in S4.
A friend of mine just did them recently, was also G5 last season, went 6w 4l, and got placed in G5 again.

Newt

This feels oddly poetic.

d6ef4aa0547b0e5d534a3f884a9dbbb1.png

huh, wondering if over the course of the last few months they changed how placements worked?
Just when I did mine at the start of the year, I was G5 last season, went I believe 6w 4l, and got put in S4.
A friend of mine just did them recently, was also G5 last season, went 6w 4l, and got placed in G5 again.
Winrate doesn't really correlate with division at all.

drawkcaB

The first time in ages I queued as support first and ended up having a jungle lee sin on my team. I immediately regretted my decision when I heard the announcer declare he had died...to the Razorbeaks camp.

Luigi87

This feels oddly poetic.

d6ef4aa0547b0e5d534a3f884a9dbbb1.png

Winrate doesn't really correlate with division at all.

Hm, fair enough. It just seems weird for there to be such a big gap, especially since our records last season were pretty similar.
I had even made it briefly to G4, though a losing streak put me back in G5 before season ended...

killatopak

Gold Member
2 LP wtf.

woF5Lqa.jpg

Edit: Yay got into D3 promos. I just lost twice from 0 lp. One from a DC support and another because Riven was banned and I used renek which I haven't used in a while vs a good GP and shit ton of ganks.

killatopak

Gold Member
Thats what unget for using riven :v

Well she is my main and I got like 30+ % win rate for her early this season to 60%. My other champs like ire and renek dropped to like 48 and 55 respectively because of the meta changes and probably more because I don't know their match ups anymore due me not having someone to watch. ICU and SRO stopped releasing vids while boxbox kept making one. There's a lot I learned just from watching like when to trade and what to build when ahead and behind.

Hoping to get to D3 at least this season. I've been gaining elo due to decision making and roams and other macro stuff but mechanical side I still suck. My team mates and opponents keep telling me I can't do animation cancelling which is true. So I'll polish those this season and strive for more in the next.

/end rant.

Mmmm unlocked Proyect Yi blueprint from the disruption chest, the fragment requires 11 cores to transform into a Skin fragment of proyect Yi , the hell?

I was expecting to unlock the skin aftwards not just the fragment

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Yi as well. Leona on my alt.

I had one augment-wireframe-chest-shard-thing left so with the extra 2 chest shards I got a couple additional skins (Academy Darius and Mistletoe Lebonk). Can't complain.

Top Bottom