• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Wby2exp.png

any of these skins worth keeping? I already have the Lucian skin. Thoughts?

killatopak

Gold Member
Nothing too fancy there. Probably void fizz and project lucian are the best. I personally think justicar aatrox skin looks great so get it if you use him.

It may be anecdotal but I think project leona and project yasuo have the highest chance of being gotten in the event.

killatopak

Gold Member
Nice Naut and Lulu changes, shame that Jhin is still roaming free.

6.17 will be when they'll nerf them and possibly buff other adcs. Not gonna be much change due to the following patch being the worlds patch iirc. Maybe tank yasuo will be nerfed as well. Not sure if twitch and sivir are gonna be nerfed as well.

6.17 will be when they'll nerf them and possibly buff other adcs. Not gonna be much change due to the following patch being the worlds patch iirc. Maybe tank yasuo will be nerfed as well. Not sure if twitch and sivir are gonna be nerfed as well.

I think Phantom Dancer is the issue, not Yasuo in general, outside of Yasuo players (obviously). Like, Cait is pretty obnoxious as well atm with her push potential + 400G first tower.

An item that is to be used by ADC and bruiser/assassin types shouldn't have a % damage reduction like that has. It's fucking daft.

killatopak

Gold Member
Did you say rivens buff?! Brb reading pbe.

I think Phantom Dancer is the issue, not Yasuo in general, outside of Yasuo players (obviously). Like, Cait is pretty obnoxious as well atm with her push potential + 400G first tower.

An item that is to be used by ADC and bruiser/assassin types shouldn't have a % damage reduction like that has. It's fucking daft.

I was under the impression that it was the other build that consist of trinity, frozen mallet steraks into full tank was the problem. I do agree that pd is very efficient if not too efficient on him.

Leezard

Brand buff is kinda big too. Getting increased base damage on ult as well as 10 percentage units more in scaling (25%->35%) is a big deal.

killatopak

Gold Member
Riven's windslash just increased damage a little. Should not be that much of a deal.

What's notable are other people's buff/nerfs. Gragas is gonna be less mobile and GP's ult is gonna be less oppressive. Not too sure about how I feel with eve's ult but ap builds should be really strong. Also wtf sivir buffs?! She's already extremely strong in LCS and on live servers now you want to make her strong again?! It's season 5 all over again.

Ahri's tails tho. I like it very much.

Leezard

Riven's windslash just increased damage a little. Should not be that much of a deal.

What's notable are other people's buff/nerfs. Gragas is gonna be less mobile and GP's ult is gonna be less oppressive. Not too sure about how I feel with eve's ult but ap builds should be really strong. Also wtf sivir buffs?! She's already extremely strong in LCS and on live servers now you want to make her strong again?! It's season 5 all over again.

Ahri's tails tho. I like it very much.
Sivir is getting nerfs, not buffs.

Evelynn
! (R) [looks like several changes. hold tight]
Now deals up to 160/280/400 (+ 40% AP) magic damage based on how healthy targets are from 15/20/25% (+ 1% AP) current health in magic damage.
Riot pls, make up your mind if you want Eve's ult to be an execute or not

Fracas

#fuckonami
Why aren't more people picking up armor pen MF? Maybe not quite as safe as Jhin but if you set up, she'll kill entire teams with that ult.

Why aren't more people picking up armor pen MF? Maybe not quite as safe as Jhin but if you set up, she'll kill entire teams with that ult.
She's at that spot where while really good she has a rough time against the top bot lane picks. Ashe will eat her up.

zkylon

zkylewd
6.png

yeah i'm sold, love the design and color changing tails just sounds awesome

the ahri icon is also great, i'll def end up buying that too lol

profileIcon1296.jpg

hnnnnnnnngggg

got master yi, eh, i guess i'll make it into a shard just for the essence

probably should've kept the ip for chromas

Nevermind Rengar, the way stealth works is being changed and should affect all champions. Very intrigued, hopefully Eve will survive.
sadly no details about how stealth is gonna work

Welp, Dota has officially won.

pnWucxh.jpg

XezutjZ.jpg
that's awesome lol

So are they tempting you to buy another cache with those two cache fragments?
i think it's cos you got the other chests for 750 ip and they gave you 1 cache fragment each, so since this is 1500 ip it just gives up two

but clearly it's there meant to tempt you to buy chests because gambling

didn't know there were lulu buffs, sadly these probably won't make much of a difference midlane, sadly (btw i forgot who i owe a drawing but hit me up!)

they also make the viktor nerf sound bigger than i think it is, it's def a good nerf but his ult probably just needs a real numbers nerf

zkylon

zkylewd
ori buffs should go up tomorrow with ashe nerfs (and probably twitch nerfs?)

worlds patch seems pretty big, i'm confused with 6.16 was so tiny if they were gonna do so much for 6.17

i guess after that they still have one cleanup patch for worlds, so they seem like they're being a lot more cautious this time

clemenx

Banned
That sounds unintuitive as fuck. I don't see how Gragas' barrel can work with a fixed travel time. Will probably look bad as well.

drawkcaB

Or Nami bubbles.

Some really questionable buffs on the PBE. Several of those champions are fine right now and Riot is about to push them over the edge.

Bungie's

Ashe nerfs right after she gets a Legendary skin. SeemsGood Draven will get some kind of buffs tomorrow. Jhins W and R nerfs aren't much, probably still good in ranked.

zkylon

zkylewd
Holy shit that's huge
yeah, it's probably gonna be a huge counterplay injection

which is fine, honestly, considering how gragas can abuse flash to bodyslam->ult you into his team in like a split second

not sure it on top of the cooldown nerf, but gragas is pretty strong atm, so might be deserved

will never complain about more counterplay being in the game, that's for sure

Arcade Ezreal looks awesome.

The other two are meh.
honestly, yeah

i think the ahri splash is probably one of the best in the entire game but the actual skin is pretty disappointing, that back animation looks really uninspired, the vfx look kind of lame as well and i kind of love the idea of the color shifting tails but it kind of just highlights how dated her tails look. like a solid block or something

that splash tho, worth the 1350 rp alone lol

Or Nami bubbles.

Some really questionable buffs on the PBE. Several of those champions are fine right now and Riot is about to push them over the edge.
like who?

wut

her ult before wasnt an execute lol
it used to be an execute way back when i think

Top Bottom