• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

NA is so weird, in that people get the idea that certain champs are good when there's no evidence for it at all.

Like Vlad is garbage in every role.

Nekofrog

Banned
Yeah, vlad in solo q is not particularly good or strong. Team fights are nowhere near coordinated enough for vlad to do what he needs to do

patchday

My account got hacked and I lost my 3000 ip and PF Ezreal, that legendary tf and Project Zed skin shards. :(

He spent my IP on fucking mana regen per 5 on seals. and tier 2 runes.

Oh well. At least he converted the shards to essence and rerolled another one to red card kata.

But still ma legendary and ultimate skins. :(

Changed my password to a bazillion characters long.

aw that stinks ;(

does Riot not have a policy to return your stuff? I got hacked on WoW once and contacted Customer support. got everything back bigtime. After that I now always use authenticators but guess League of Legends doesnt have that huh

aw that stinks ;(

does Riot not have a policy to return your stuff? I got hacked on WoW once and contacted Customer support. got everything back bigtime. After that I now always use authenticators but guess League of Legends doesnt have that huh

Yeah, Blizzard is great with restoring accounts. I got hacked and received everything back that they had sold from my WoW account, including all items, gold, materials and equipment. Really good customer service.

Newt

So I lost a bunch of games and was feeling really shitty, but then played a game where the enemy Yasuo fed really hard and both teams started calling him Darshan and I felt a lot better after that.

NA is so weird, in that people get the idea that certain champs are good when there's no evidence for it at all.

Like Vlad is garbage in every role.
I don't really see much in Vlad as far as low elo solo Q goes either but a few plat top laner friends keep telling me he's bullshit and he's contested in competitive so I just nod and agree lol

A6dUrCb.png

:-////////////////

Haven't played in over a week ... feel like maybe I should play to see how it is laning against Kled.

Might play tonight I guess.
EDIT- nope

How do you deal against Panth when playing Irelia?

I ended up just playing to survive. Braum roamed top probably twice and we baited Panth each time. Once I got two kills I could 1v1 Panth even though I was 2/4 at that point. Just splitpushed all the time.

Calvero

Banned
started playing really bad towards the end of the day. i would say my last two matches were lost through me. ahhhhhhhh. gl Dreams! you can make it to promos!

I ended up just playing to survive. Braum roamed top probably twice and we baited Panth each time. Once I got two kills I could 1v1 Panth even though I was 2/4 at that point. Just splitpushed all the time.

you ban it.

i'd just play to survive too. i hate his passive.

killatopak

Gold Member

buy cloth armor then red pots. Survive till 6 then destroy panth. Just last hit under tower. Should be easy for Ire. Easy for your jungler to gank too.

drawkcaB

This is going to sound hypocritical of me after all the bitching I did before Rio changed dynamic queue matchmaking but...

When I queue jungle/support I wish I got support more often.

drawkcaB

Holy fucking hell I love jungle Tahm. His post-6 ganks are mind-fuckingly good. His counter-ganking is absolutely lethal. He scales like an absolute boss.

Newt

If someone in a lobby had the same mindset as you and told you not to pick a certain champ, would you listen to them?
If I someone locks in mid Nunu I'm dodging no matter what pretty much.

But it someone says don't lock in X champ or I'm trolling, I'll prob switch since I can play most ADCs.

m1hwjEV.png

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2265445704/42941535?tab=overview

I'd have this fuckin framed if I could. We lost our first inhibitors at 30 minutes. We lost our Tier 4's at 35 minutes. We fought off backdoor attempts on our exposed nexus on 3 separate occasions, with its hp dropping below 200 twice. We had 1 tower taken before 40 minutes. One good 5 man wipe @ 53 minutes and we force out a surrender.

Never give up. Especially when you have a Miss Fortune with an ult that's doing 5,990 aoe damage.

edit: Oh, the Lee Sin was a D3 smurf, apparently. He was quite good. But he did let me steal their baron at like 45 minutes with my ult and basically get a team wipe in the process. >_>

Ashhong

I've started duoing with a friend and taking up the jungle role. Games are much easier now. I just camp him and let him carry. Amumu is so easy...

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly the lolesports is the worst site ever, i can't believe they changed their old site for one that's not spoilerfree

i open it to watch the skt vs kt vods and there it is in giant letters who won and lost

and they don't even have the vods avaiable

well that's fucking great

Xeilyn

honestly the lolesports is the worst site ever, i can't believe they changed their old site for one that's not spoilerfree

i open it to watch the skt vs kt vods and there it is in giant letters who won and lost

and they don't even have the vods avaiable

well that's fucking great
Just use Loleventvods

I mean Luden's got nerfed because it was too strong on a few champs. Same goes for Rageblade.

Which tank doesn't build Visage anyway?

Well

I guess all the 'meta' tank champs have natural regeneration, so Visage isn't really the problem, it's the design in tanks.

Which again, seeing how in TI(DotAs competition) over 100 of their characters have been used on the group stages, it's a shame to see League reduced to 20-30 champions that you have to lean onto, to really 'compete'.

Top Bottom