• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Let's get that updated, pls Costy.

Thanks,

Every Jayce player

well, I did just pass my game design test. prepanel interview next week

2dd.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Spirit Visage needs a HUGE nerf. Does anyone actually disagree?

I saw it built on nearly every tank a few patches ago (I had thought banshee's veil needed a buff to compete, no one was building it), but with the rise of pick comps and Ashe, it seems BV has made a comeback.

Spirit Visage itself isn't that bad, it's just that it synergizes so well with the meta tanks like Ekko, Hecarim, Olaf and Trundle.

Just quietly, but they should remove trading from Draft mode. And also have staggered bans ._.

Just...just quietly. I highly prefer that style of drafting over what League currently has, if only because you have to think about picks and bans far more in those styles of banning.

Luigi87

All I wanna do is Zyra mid.
I keep getting Mid and am winning.

I get into my promos to get into Gold finally and... now I keep getting Top >_<

Violet_0

Banned
25/11 and 57 points (most of the team) is not enough for a S rank as Fizz in Ascension? C'mon!

say, how frequent do those loot crates drop, on average?

Newt

25/11 and 57 points (most of the team) is not enough for a S rank as Fizz in Ascension? C'mon!

say, how frequent do those loot crates drop, on average?
They drop whenever you get an S on a champion that you don't already have a chest on. It's not like a chance, it happens every time.

There's flawed and then there's Rengar
I still think Rengar is better designed than Anivia.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
They drop whenever you get an S on a champion that you don't already have a chest on. It's not like a chance, it happens every time.

I still think Rengar is better designed than Anivia.
I swear there are times when it happens and it didnt drop a chest. I have 4 keys!
I'll guess i'll take my cheating
salt
elsewhere. Maybe overwatch.

Violet_0

Banned
ohh, so that's how it works, thanks

e: might be a stupid question but do cs figure into rank calculation in aram?

Honestly, I agree. Especially if it leads into reports a person doesn't deserve. By somebody just bringing on their butt hurt feelings, or spreading lies (whenever they tell the enemy team to report a specific player as well)

It get's really annoying, and definitely has happened around with me. Whether it's for myself or some teammate.

GV8PRse.gif

Honestly, I agree. Especially if it leads into reports a person doesn't deserve. By somebody just bringing on their butt hurt feelings, or spreading lies (whenever they tell the enemy team to report a specific player as well)

It get's really annoying, and definitely has happened around with me. Whether it's for myself or some teammate.

If someone doesn't do anything wrong, they're not going to get in trouble. However, if someone is intentionally feeding, being extra loud in game chat, and being an overall toxic teammate, saying "I hope you guys are reporting ______" shouldn't be seen as harassment.

If someone doesn't do anything wrong, they're not going to get in trouble. However, if someone is intentionally feeding, being extra loud in game chat, and being an overall toxic teammate, saying "I hope you guys are reporting ______" shouldn't be seen as harassment.

Peer pressure, bullying, is what it is. 'I sure hope X gets reported' is just being bitter at that point.

killatopak

Gold Member
Not quite the satisfying screen I was hoping for, lol

But at least after 298 games I'm back in Gold.
... pretty sure in Season 5 I made it to Gold in under 100 @_@

congrats. That's a lot of games. I think I only have around 150 ranked games this whole season. Speaking of gold, I wonder who's the next Victorious skin?

The client's really buggy recently for some reason. I've been watching Pants are Dragon journey to rank 1 and there's been a lot of times where I saw his client crash at the result screen as well. It hasn't happened to me yet though.

Luigi87

congrats. That's a lot of games. I think I only have around 150 ranked games this whole season. Speaking of gold, I wonder who's the next Victorious skin?

The client's really buggy recently for some reason. I've been watching Pants are Dragon journey to rank 1 and there's been a lot of times where I saw his client crash at the result screen as well. It hasn't happened to me yet though.

Thanks.
Yeah I've struggled quite a bit this season. Specifically when I got placed in Silver 4, and had a hell of a time climbing out of that. Pretty sure it was over 100 games just to get to Silver 3.

I saw it built on nearly every tank a few patches ago (I had thought banshee's veil needed a buff to compete, no one was building it), but with the rise of pick comps and Ashe, it seems BV has made a comeback.

Spirit Visage itself isn't that bad, it's just that it synergizes so well with the meta tanks like Ekko, Hecarim, Olaf and Trundle.

Don't forget Maokai, Gragas and Vlad. Visage is the only reason most of these champs are viable tbh. It's bad design.

Top Bottom