• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Reivaxe

Maybe with the rework, she'll finally be worthy of actually having a Project skin.
My thoughts exactly.

Would like to see wth they plan to do with her. What's the estimated date for this rework release? Only been playing since like Dec so IDK how these things work. Guessing Dec >_>
dw. the leblanc rework will make her ridiculously op with tank items this time.

I'm actually very confused by what they plan to do with LB.

Like, I think that they said they don't think they're gonna change her skills but they seem to want to spread some power through out her kit and give her more options to trick people in some way. :/

leblanc becomes naga siren 2.0 where every illusion has the same items you do.

I'd be up for this

or even better leblanc gets a new passive where all her attacks disable minions/monsters/towers

her ultimate becomes an travelling projective that when detonated is an aoe nuke that silences

Newt

Support was much stronger back in the day. You would just buy like oracles and 10 wards if you were ahead and just ward the entire jungle and there was nothing they could do because they were too behind to clear.

Newt

Back then supports were just CC bots and ward bots. I wouldn't call them stronger.
Nah, it was a super masochistic role back then, but if was way more impactful than it is now.

Basically, the support was the only role that bought wards often other than the jungle, so if your vision was bad you were screwed and if their vision was bad they were screwed.

The role was a lot more basic though, I agree with you there.

yeah back when wards were king. I still remember first starting out 6 years ago, and realizing vision was kings, I would tell my group of friends 'ward ward ward! if you go back buy atleast 2 wards'.

It was a lot easier to influence games as support back then due to limitless wards.

But it was such a snooze be support because the only non-consumables you'd buy were Mobis, Philo/HoG and maybe, just maybe a Kindlegem. Damage-oriented supports were non-existent (except for Sona during laning) and you couldn't really rely on them for tankiness.

Leezard

That it was. It was near impossible to make a comeback as a support if you were behind as you would not have gold for wards and oracles, and the team with the advantage would just clear everything with oracles.

You had a big influence when you were even and ahead while near useless when behind. You sure had a big chance to influence the game and get a lead if you had superior vision control, but if the enemy jungler bought an early oracle and your jungler didn't you were probably screwed.

Newt

Soon.
17809930d3271d5761e315624678b6f8.png

Nekofrog

Banned
Taking bets on how long till he melts down again

He never melted down

He explained on stream that he has very abusive parents, who see any kind of gaming at all as a waste of life,and they would physically hit him frequently and put him down verbally constantly, and that even straight As aren't good enough if he's still playing video games. He shared this on a recent stream but didn't want to talk about it when it was happening.

But feel free to keep running the reddit approved hate shit he gets when all he ever did was leave the game twice without ever declaring anything about his horrific personal and family life while reddit shit heads just abused the fuck out of him for no reason

Jesus Christ

He never melted down

He explained on stream that he has very abusive parents, who see any kind of gaming at all as a waste of life,and they would physically hit him frequently and put him down verbally constantly, and that even straight As aren't good enough if he's still playing video games. He shared this on a recent stream but didn't want to talk about it when it was happening.

But feel free to keep running the reddit approved hate shit he gets when all he ever did was leave the game twice without ever declaring anything about his horrific personal and family life while reddit shit heads just abused the fuck out of him for no reason

Jesus Christ
Welp, I guess I earned that by getting info from reddit. I was led to believe he was just throwing some hashinshin style hissy fit, my bad.

Kinda hits close to home too so that makes me a double ass.

Nekofrog

Banned
I just remembered I still have a bronze account to play on if anyone wants to do it. I forgot all about that thing because I never use it

I'm usually on from 10pm pst to 4 am pst

garath

Been waiting over 10 min for a normal draft game - jungle/bot. What is going on? These queue times are so bad. Millions and millions of players, low gold, this should be shortest ever.

This has gotten worse over time, not better. It's getting to the point where I can't even play unless I have an hour and 15 min to spare because it takes that long to wait for a game + the normal choosing champs, maybe dodging, load screen + game.

I'm completely at a loss.

Been waiting over 10 min for a normal draft game - jungle/bot. What is going on? These queue times are so bad. Millions and millions of players, low gold, this should be shortest ever.

This has gotten worse over time, not better. It's getting to the point where I can't even play unless I have an hour and 15 min to spare because it takes that long to wait for a game + the normal choosing champs, maybe dodging, load screen + game.

I'm completely at a loss.

I've been noticing some suspect queue times as well. Idk what is going on.

karma poIice is about 5 levels away from 30

time to spam more GP support :^)

ftfy

Is some popular streamer playing stupid jungle picks or something? Kog jungle, Teemo jungle, why the fuck am I getting this kind of shit in high silver/low gold MMR matches

Is some popular streamer playing stupid jungle picks or something? Kog jungle, Teemo jungle, why the fuck am I getting this kind of shit in high silver/low gold MMR matches

Like a month and a half ago, i saw plenty of Teemo/Kog jungles in high plat. Yeah, I know.

I don't know why but I'm not toxic when I play other roles. I feel like I'm only toxic when I play adc.

It's because you don't know those roles as well so you feel like you haven't earned the right to be toxic about it-Because your'e not sure whether it's you or your team that's failing.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Kog's coming back more and more, both in bot lane and jungle to a lesser extent.

I think the rageblade changes a while back made people forget that Kog is actually the most broken thing in this game at the moment

Why is this allowed

Why is this working

Boy

And Here I was, surmising a remake of Teemo that would make him jungle friendlier....I mean, I'm all for more characters being able to fulfill more roles. Jungle teemo is probably farm oriented, gaining alot of ground control once he hits 6. Not to mention the bushes give him permastealth when invading..

Rageblade changes fixed Kog's power curve because he can't just rush it and become a monster. Need 6 items for that and without Triforce he's kinda poopy early on, specially in this utility meta that will just get his ass ganked over and over and over, sure he's unstoppable if he does get to that point but you have a lot of leeway to make sure he doesn't.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Rageblade changes fixed Kog's power curve because he can't just rush it and become a monster. Need 6 items for that and without Triforce he's kinda poopy early on, specially in this utility meta that will just get his ass ganked over and over and over.

Rush wit's end and build hurricane with fervor. Triforce has been garbage for him ever since the pre-season changes

It's a really cheap two-item spike and he melts entire teams

Top Bottom