• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

So I got a question for EUW guys, do people flame others that are speaking a different language? I never really thought about it until today since on NA, Canada and the US are both primarily English speaking countries and are also pretty similar culturally.
No wonder we lost, 'X' is French/Spanish.
But yeah, it's kinda annoying when someone starts rattling off in non-English rather than actually communicating to win the game.

killatopak

Gold Member
Nice. Sion splash updates.

About Staggered ban. Yeah you could build a comp around certain strategies but do you think Bronze-Diamond would pay attention to that? Would it even matter? At high elo yeah but I don't think it's gonna stop people from playing what they like and picking op champs.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
No wonder we lost, 'X' is French/Spanish.
But yeah, it's kinda annoying when someone starts rattling off in non-English rather than actually communicating to win the game.

Spanish players are the worst, I can confirm.

Damn it Dobs playing with you guys removed all of my Ashe skills and now I'm feeding my ass off.

It's like Space Jam.

I don't know what you're talking about.

On completely unrelated news, I'm now an Ashe main.

Violet_0

Banned
quick question

I unlocked Kled yesterday and I was wondering if building BotRK as the second item is such a terrible idea? You get Life Steal, a small damage boost + % damage, +40% attack speed and a slow, all of which seem quite useful. Now, I know that on probuilds you see bloodthirsters and hydras, but are they that much better than a BotRK for Kled?

quick question

I unlocked Kled yesterday and I was wondering if building BotRK as the second item is such a terrible idea? You get Life Steal, a small damage boost + % damage, +40% attack speed and a slow, all of which seem quite useful. Now, I know that on probuilds you see bloodthirsters and hydras, but are they that much better than a BotRK for Kled?

I recommend you start here:

http://na.op.gg/champion/kled/statistics/top

Look at the most commonly picked up items. Look at the masterys and runes. Then go check out the pages for some of the "Kled Masters". Look at their full itemization. Take this Challenger-level fellow, for example:

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=18yroldsteel

His most recently played game was Kled!

FNJW0ys.png

So there's your blueprint. There's no need to try to re-invent the wheel; It's already invented and is well on the way to being perfected. If it's good enough for a Challenger player, it's good enough for us.

You can even watch the replay for his most recent game by clicking on the camera icon next to the match info. So you can see how to play it in at least the one matchup type and how to approach midgame/team fighting.

And this is my advice in general: If you want to know how to approach a new champ, don't wander or wonder. The data is already out there and available. Just go someplace like op.gg, parse the wealth of knowledge already accumulated, and start off on the path to success. Don't wander; there's no reason to be lost in the internet age.

why would he go titanic first

it's much better to go cleaver first for the early CDR and armour pen

also means your titanic is more effective when you buy it second since you have more health

pretty dumb build order

Violet_0

Banned

Look at the most commonly picked up items. Look at the masterys and runes. Then go check out the pages for some of the "Kled Masters". Look at their full itemization. Take this Challenger-level fellow, for example:

So there's your blueprint. There's no need to try to re-invent the wheel; It's already invented and is well on the way to being perfected. If it's good enough for a Challenger player, it's good enough for us.

You can even watch the replay for his most recent game by clicking on the camera icon next to the match info. So you can see how to play it in at least the one matchup type and how to approach midgame/team fighting.

And this is my advice in general: If you want to know how to approach a new champ, don't wander or wonder. The data is already out there and available. Just go someplace like op.gg, parse the wealth of knowledge already accumulated, and start off on the path to success. Don't wander; there's no reason to be lost in the internet age.

much obliged, Dream-Visions. Black Cleaver and Titanic Hydra it is, then

I was just generally curious why BotRK is not really desireable. I suppose CD reduction for Violent Tendencies is more important than getting more auto-attacks in? Well, and the larger (returning) health pool of course

Botrk and its components are too expensive to rush in top lane after it got nerfed, you'll just get a weaker power spike with no support to back you up

Talents

Banned
why would he go titanic first

it's much better to go cleaver first for the early CDR and armour pen

also means your titanic is more effective when you buy it second since you have more health

pretty dumb build order

I don't know Kleds kit well, but he probably wanted some form of wave clear and he figured that because you can't swap between ravenous and titanic for free, he might as well just go titanic first.

Tizoc

FNJW0ys.png

That's an interesting build, I figured you'd go Tank at least for the armor and mgr.

Talents

Banned
I only played Yorick once. I just pressed all my buttons when the guy came into range and auto won my lane. Was probably the most boring champ ever.

zkylon

zkylewd
Get ready for all the "Yorick mains" to come out and post on Reddit about how he's lost his identity in the rework

doubt it, ppl didn't go up in arms over sion cos he was lame before too, they didn't mind the taric rework cos rito 100% nailed it and the ppl that were bummed over poppy were pretty reasonable considering old poppy actually did have a personality and had mains and all that crap and was mostly reworked cos her kit and personality were mostly "so bad it's good" lol

yorick will be fine

it's just an image :) our artists are preeeeeeetty good
awww

when's the new cinematic coming costy

did u watch that bastion cinematic

just imagine one of those for ori

you have a ballet dancing little girl murdering robot blade thing, use it!

lmao don't tell me rito actually did that

I always liked Yorick, he was my main!
oh you're that lucio guy

awww

when's the new cinematic coming costy

did u watch that bastion cinematic

just imagine one of those for ori

you have a ballet dancing little girl murdering robot blade thing, use it!

I did watch the Bastion cinematic and it was great.

Can't really talk about cinematics. We'll do more, we have things being made but can't tell you where, when, who or in what format they will appear

aka not telling you shit please look forward to something you know nothing about or if it will ever release or when arigato

Top Bottom