• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
The Fiora ult looked super weak in that video, but that may be low level and no items etc. Do we have her ratios confirmed?

Interesting Google thing, apparently there's a Fiora for Fire Emblem and Xenoblade. For a lot of champions, the League of Legends name is the main one.

Boken

Banned
Champions aren't that strong in LoL

Anyway, Fiora is hot and sexy and I'm totally buying her and mid or I afk but I find her E a little uninspired. Plus, she scales herself - free AD and free AS. At least we'll have a female bruiser for once eh!?

If Fiora does damage based on her ult, like Juggernaut, then...

200 damage (initial strike) + 66 damage (33% subsequent strike) * 4 (allowed additional strikes) = 464 damage

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That said, I look forward to facing her as Garen. Bladewaltz? DEMACIAN SHIELD YAAAA

Boken

Banned
There are 6 strikes.

Fiora's ult does more damage than any Mage's ult in the game, even more than Xerath. (Single target). Scaling might change this, but thats the reality of the base.

Boken

Banned
Veigar's ult looks painful because it scales twice, off his own AP and the opponent and plus the fact that veigar gets a lot of AP.

We only know the base damage for Fiora right now but she is a MONSTER 1v1er at level 11. At 11 the base damage for a single target is 700, which is more than most rank 3 ults.

Inskipp

I'm starting to like Wukong. Enemy team was a little bad though, but I enjoyed snowballing.

Embedded replay in the pic in case you're into that.

Veigar's ult looks painful because it scales twice, off his own AP and the opponent and plus the fact that veigar gets a lot of AP.

We only know the base damage for Fiora right now but she is a MONSTER 1v1er at level 11. At 11 the base damage for a single target is 700, which is more than most rank 3 ults.

Hmmm, thanks for the update. I was just going off of speculation, really. I thought it was 5 strikes, too.

I would be seriously interested in Fiora.

I'm starting to like Wukong. Enemy team was a little bad though, but I enjoyed snowballing.

Embedded replay in the pic in case you're into that.

A build that works really, really consistently for me:

? -> Boots -> Brutalizer -> Phage -> Frozen Mallet -> Youmuu's

Then build boots are needed. A lot of physical/auto-attack damage? Tabi. Magic and CC? Mercs. Feel hyper-aggressive? Ionian.

After that it really depends on team comp, but this gives him a nice amount of damage and survivability.

Ferrio

Banned
If Fiora does damage based on her ult, like Juggernaut, then...

200 damage (initial strike) + 66 damage (33% subsequent strike) * 4 (allowed additional strikes) = 464 damage

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That said, I look forward to facing her as Garen. Bladewaltz? DEMACIAN SHIELD YAAAA

Nothing worse than being all alone and seeing that ass. I think the same will be said for fiora. Jungler's nightmare.

Ferrio

Banned
Solo queing normal drafts is so fun sometimes.

We had a team of:

monkey king/Talon - top
Naut - mid
graves/fizz - bot

against a normal meta team (shen top, shaco jungle, etc) and we absolutely trounced them. Of course the shen was really really bad.

Mxrz

I think I just carried a game as Rammus. Not even sure how I did it. Got one or two early kills in lane, then jumped mid and bot. Then it was like I was Jesus on rollerskates. Went like 9-0-14. - Felt pretty good after losing so much today, especially punishing that cocky Ahri.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sucks that riposte doesn't have a counter swing animation or something. It's just a lame shield.

Even if she's creatively bankrupt design-wise, will buy for waifu factor. Aesthetically speaking, she's pretty well done. I'm getting Lyn vibes from her, and everyone loves Lyn.
Lyn_bladelord_solkatti_critical.gif

Bricfa

I need to remind myself that taking a 5 minute penalty is much better than playing a game with an obviously shitty team.

Flare

Hello Summoners,

Thank you to everyone who participated in our champion and skin sale polls! After tallying all of the responses on both the North American and European forums, we are finally ready to announce the winners:

Skin Winners:

Ninja Rammus
Desperado Cassiopeia
Spellthief Lux

Champion Winners:

Yorick
Irelia
Wukong

The winning skins will be on sale for 50% off from March 6th through the 9th.

The top 3 most voted champions will be 50% from March 9th through the 12th.

These results reflect the combined responses from League of Legends players from the NA, EUW, and EUNE forums. If your favorite skin or champion didn’t make the list, don’t fret, you’ll have another chance to decide the contents of another sale soon!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1869775

Gentlemans,

I give you,

PATCHNOTES

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=21516786#post21516786

New Skins in the Store
Royal Guard Fiora
Nightraven Fiora
Battlecast Urgot
Bladecraft Orianna
Vandal Gragas

PVP.net v1.55
Ranked Teams
Fixed a bug with the background on the Team Invite popup
Fixed a bug where Team status would be missing on the Team Profile
Fixed a bug where Ranked Team specific notifications would not send properly
Fixed several bugs with client side stat calculation and display

League of Legends v1.0.0.135

Fiora, The Grand Duelist
Duelist (passive) - Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
Lunge - Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
Riposte - Fiora's Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
Burst of Speed - Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed.
Blade Waltz (ultimate) - Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.

Alistar
Triumphant Roar mana cost increased to 28/41/54/67/80 from 20/35/50/65/80
Unbreakable Will mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
Trample damage increased to 10-27 per second from 10-23

Fizz
Base damage increased to 56 from 54
Armor per level increased to 3.4 from 3.1
Churn the Waters mana cost reduced to 100 from 150

Galio
Idol of Durand damage range increased to 600 from 575

Irelia
Fixed a particle issue with Transcendent Blades (Hotfixed 2/21)

Jax
Fixed a bug where Grandmaster's Might passive attack canceled if the buff ran out during the attack animation

Lee Sin
Sonic Wave base damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 45/75/105/135/165 (Hotfixed 2/21 due to an unintended nerf in the Nautilus patch)

Lux
Lucent Singularity
Now additionally grants vision while in flight to its destination
Now starts its cooldown when cast rather than when detonated
Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9
Now displays a buff showing how long Lucent Singularity will last until it automatically detonates
Finales Funkeln
Now grants vision of the affected area during the spell and vision of enemy champions hit for a short duration afterwards
Lux can no longer use Flash while casting Finales Funkeln

Malphite
Granite Shield now shows a cooldown timer
Unstoppable Force
Area of effect radius on impact increased to 325 from 300
Malphite can no longer flash while using Unstoppable Force
Fixed a bug where Malphite would seem to hit the target but would not cause the effect

Miss Fortune
Strut now shows a cooldown timer

Nocturne
Umbra Blades now has a passive cooldown timer like Ziggs and Shen

Olaf
Axe Throw
Damage increased to 80-260 from 50-210
Scaling changed to +1.0 bonus AD from +0.5 total AD
Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
Cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 Armor and Magic Resist instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction
Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320

Poppy
Paragon of Demacia now shows you over its icon how many stacks you have

Shen
Fixed a few bugs with ability sounds
The following changes were hotfixed out on 2/21:
Base armor reduced to 19 from 23
Vorpal Blade health scaling lowered to 1.5% from 2%
Feint Energy cost increased to 50 from 40 at all levels
Base shield value reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270

Teemo
Health per level increased to 82 from 77
Move Quick's passive component now shows a cooldown timer
Noxious Trap arm time reduced to 1 seconds from 2

Tristana
Explosive Shot cast range increased to 625 from 600

Ziggs
Hexplosive Mines
Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2
Damage from 2nd and subsequent mines reduced to 40% from 50%
Fixed a bug where Ziggs' Mad Scientist skin was leaving particles on the map (Hotfixed 2/21)

Items
Madred's Bloodrazor attack damage increased to 40 from 30

General
Improved minimap visibility of turrets in Colorblind Mode
Colorblind announcement colors now reference blue (friendly) and purple (enemy) teams
Important items purchased by your team will now be called out in chat (Aura items, Sight and Vision Wards, top tier items, etc)
Champion Kill messages are now more specific
You can now activate a timestamp for game chat in the options menu
When colorblind mode is activated, movement cursor is included with new color scheme (was not before)
Announcer callouts no longer reference blue team/purple team, and instead should reference friendly/enemy team (ie. A friendly inhibitor is respawning soon/the enemy inhibitor has respawned)
Champions will now attempt to run home immediately when disconnecting, rather than attempting to Recall
Small monster camp sigils now restore up to 30 Mana in addition to Health
Small Golem camp
Movement Speed increased to 300 from 180
Medium Golem base damage increased to 59 from 54
Fixed a bug where whisper messages were the wrong color

Co-Op Versus AI
Added Blitzcrank bot to the roster of bots in Co-Op versus AI.
Improved bots' ability to last hit and reduced how much they push their lanes.
Reduced the amount of gold given to bots on Summoner's Rift Intermediate.
Added the ability for bots to call for help from nearby bots.
Improved the precision of skill shots and ground targeted AoE abilities.
Minor bug fixes with Leona, Lux, and Shyvana bots.
Bots will now respond more intelligently when they are being harassed

Art
Fixed animation bugs on the following skins:
Toy Soldier Gangplank
Jade Dragon Wukong
Superb Villain Veigar
Headhunter Master Yi

My last three Teemo games: 6-0, 8-0, 5-0. Dat Yordle. Even though his range is 500, it feels like he has better range because he's so fast. And you can out duel any other AD carry because of blind shot. <3 Teemo.

Important items purchased by your team will now be called out in chat (Aura items, Sight and Vision Wards, top tier items, etc)

One step away from a ward counter for each player.

Blizzard

Banned
My last three Teemo games: 6-0, 8-0, 5-0. Dat Yordle. Even though his range is 500, it feels like he has better range because he's so fast. And you can out duel any other AD carry because of blind shot. <3 Teemo.
TEEMO BUFFS. <3 What builds did you get for Teemo?

Also that Olaf change (buff?) sounds significant. Maybe I should try him again. I never seemed to figure out how to do much damage with him.

Early Alistar buff boo. :(
What? Alistar was nerfed early game. His heal now costs more at low levels.

TEEMO BUFFS. <3 What builds did you get for Teemo?

I do berserker's greaves -phantom dancer- bloodthirster- Nashor's tooth. Then maybe Guinsoo's rageblade, trinity force, or another bloodthirster depending on what the other team is looking like.

If I'm going more AP, I like Guinsoo's rageblade early.

Apollyon

Neo Member
I've been set on buying Fiora on release, breaking a "personal rule" about not buying champs as they're released. Ain't it funny.

...Actually, I'll stop fronting and start from the top. I haven't played LoL in over a month. There were some especially bad experiences I had in Solo Normals back in January that outright killed any desire I had in playing. Now I've just kept up with game changes by watching streams and reading the occasional forum post. A bad habit I want to finally drop sometime this week, now that I've got extra time between my classes.

Not to say that I considered myself especially good to begin with; I didn't play more than a few champs and barely made the effort to learn others. But I expect the skills I did have when playing frequently (since the Beta) to have crashed dramatically in the time I've simply avoided playing the game.

Since I'd expect attempting to play in Solo Normals now would feel like nine punches to the dick, I'd much rather queue up with y'all instead to ease grind myself back into the game. And I intend to grind very hard this time. My summoner name is Stoofoo.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
FUCK! I want to punch Phreak SO BAD. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MORON?! RIPOSTE! SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE FUCK! The hell is this. And I hate League of Legends Forums. ARGGG "He pronounced it right. What the hell?" URGGGGG

Flare

It was a different sort of spotlight wasn't it? It showed more of how to counter her than how to really kill everyone in a team fight. Don't mind personally.
Also, Phreak.

Blizzard

Banned
Are you guys sure this is the Fiora Spotlight? I just see her dying a bunch.
Yeah, normally the champion is doing tons of damage (tm) to a udyr or something who sits there mindlessly attacking a minion. In this case she like, uses all her attacks and her ult against squishy katarina, who takes like a couple hundred damage. >_>

Blizzard

Banned
I am pleased by these.

And yeah, that spotlight was weird. Phreak was 15-5 during a lot of the counter talk, so it wasn't like he didn't have another large pool of ridiculously easy kills to choose from. Still though, I laughed when he pointed out how Sion stunned him when Phreak activated his steroid. Some top level play there boys!
Not to mention, unlike Master Yi, she can be slowed during it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom