• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a cocky Wukong said "anyways gg" when my team still had 70 points

"anyways gg"
"anyways gg"
"anyways gg"
"anyways gg"
"anyways gg"

Was the response they were getting 5 capped with 15 points to go. So nice to rub it in...

attachment.php

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=21530041#post21530041

I think ricklessabandon is trying to tell us something

I have the IP to get Fiora. No idea who Lyn is, but that gif is so badass. Tempted to get her, but she seems kinda UP from the spotlight. Her blade waltz doesn't do that much damage. =/ Its about time we finally get another melee ad carry that isn't range.

IsayFever

They bitched and moaned when I picked Orianna. THEY QQ'D SO HARD. Then they saw the power of support ori and were kissing my ass before game's end.

hxziE.jpg

Boken

Banned
Fiora's scaling:
Q: 0.6 bonus AD each dash
R: Actually does hit 5 times (Sorry suthurn! But it force her to auto attack her target at the end) 25% less damage on jumps to same target. x1.2 bonus AD each strike, x2.4 bonus AD on a single target.

y2dvd

Lost 130elo today. Time to kill myself.

I know that feeling bro. *hugs*

Admittingly, my elo is slowly climbing back up. Every game, I hold my breath hoping not to get trollers and I went back to the point of winning a game or two and calling it a day lol.

Blizzard

Banned
Fiora's scaling:
Q: 0.6 bonus AD each dash
R: Actually does hit 5 times (Sorry suthurn! But it force her to auto attack her target at the end) 25% less damage on jumps to same target. x1.2 bonus AD each strike, x2.4 bonus AD on a single target.
Does this mean if you hit a single target it goes 100%, 75%, 56%, etc.? Or 100%, 75%, 75% etc.? What do you mean bonus on a single target?

bjaelke

Does this mean if you hit a single target it goes 100%, 75%, 56%, etc.? Or 100%, 75%, 75% etc.? What do you mean bonus on a single target?

I'm pretty sure each successive strike to the same target deals 25% damage. Not 25% less. So 5 strikes on the same target will be 100 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25 % = 200% damage total. It also explains the double AD bonus on single target compared to dashing between targets.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Have only the tool tips to go by.

Ferrio

Banned
Snagged fiora, played her in some custom bot matches. Seems like s he might do fine in jungling and top. Jungle clear in 3:50.

Not sure what phreak said but skill level order looks like:

Lane:

Q->E->W R>E>W>Q

Jungle:

E->W->Q R>E>W>Q

Boken

Banned

It's as Baejlke said. 100% 25% 25% 25% 25%. I mean thats how much it scales + 2.4 damage per bonus AD.

Played 1 game with Fiora top. Seems strong. And easy to play :D compared to what I've been trying recently (Riven, Rumble oh the pain)

Blizzard

Banned
It's as Baejlke said. 100% 25% 25% 25% 25%. I mean thats how much it scales + 2.4 damage per bonus AD.

Played 1 game with Fiora top. Seems strong. And easy to play :D compared to what I've been trying recently (Riven, Rumble oh the pain)
You finally tried Riven? I'm so proud! Or do you mean you don't like fighting Rumble. That's probably understandable. :p

I'm so confused since you keep mentioning +2.4 damage. So if you ult someone with Fiora, does it do 200% AD from the scaling we discussed, plus another 2.4 * bonus AD? So if you have 100 AD, it would do (flat damage plus?) 200 damage plus an extra 240 bonus damage against a single target?

The wiki mentions 1000 damage against a single target, plus 2.4 times AD, but I feel like I must be missing something.

Boken

Banned
I've played Riven and Rumble now.

I feel like I've somehow confused you so let me clarify.

Fiora's ult has a BASE damage. Each strike does BASE + 1.2 of your bonus AD.

Each strike on a person who has already been hit by her ultimate does only 25% of that.

Now if there is only one target each strike will hit that person and the damage is BASE x2 + 2.4 of your bonus AD.

Snoopeh is junglign with her atm if anybody is interested

bjaelke

I'm so confused since you keep mentioning +2.4 damage. So if you ult someone with Fiora, does it do 200% AD from the scaling we discussed, plus another 2.4 * bonus AD? So if you have 100 AD, it would do (flat damage plus?) 200 damage plus an extra 240 bonus damage against a single target?

The wiki mentions 1000 damage against a single target, plus 2.4 times AD, but I feel like I must be missing something.

You activate the ultimate with only one enemy within range. At rank 1 you'll hit him for 160 ( +1.2 AD) on the first attack and for 25% (including the AD bonus which would be 0.3 AD) of that on each subsequent attack. So the following 4 attacks all add up to the initial attack - 160 (+1.2 AD).

The calculation:

160 (+1.2 AD) + 160 (+1.2 AD)= 320 (+2.4 AD).

Also what boken said.

Blizzard

Banned
Thanks for the clarification. So if you farm like crazy and build up to 300 AD, the ultimate could do 1720 damage to a single champion, before armor reduction. That's nice for a nuke, but the two-minute-cooldown sounds so brutal I'm not sure how helpful it will be. Someone could die twice mid/late game and still be back fighting for the third time before the ult is up again. :p

Ken

Played my first game as Fiora. I'm not very knowledgeable or good at LoL but I thought she was really fun to play as.

Snoopeh is streaming Fiora and does NOT look very good off the bat.

Edit - Pulled it together later in the game, seems to have a weak early game and weak ganks but gets much stronger late game. He used a WW-like on hit build of wriggles, wits, fro-mallet.

Ferrio

Banned
Snoopeh is streaming Fiora and does NOT look very good off the bat.

Edit - Pulled it together later in the game, seems to have a weak early game and weak ganks but gets much stronger late game. He used a WW-like on hit build of wriggles, wits, fro-mallet.

Neat thing with her ult is it's a free way to get all your stacks of wit's end, your passive, and say black cleaver without being hit.

XeroSauce

I love Riven free week. I put on the regular skin and people think I'm stupid so they dive me at Level 2.

I don't think I can give Riven up, she's a bad habit

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I have 500 RP burning a hole in my virtual wallet- then I see that this weekends on sale champions are Malphite, Janna and Volibear.

Do not want.

Ferga

I know that feeling bro. *hugs*

Admittingly, my elo is slowly climbing back up. Every game, I hold my breath hoping not to get trollers and I went back to the point of winning a game or two and calling it a day lol.

I just can't get 1 team who can actually last hit and play passive. 8 games in a row where every other lane lost in cs and kills. It just sucks

Blizzard

Banned
I just can't get 1 team who can actually last hit and play passive. 8 games in a row where every other lane lost in cs and kills. It just sucks
Make sure you follow the rule where if you lose 2 games in a row, you either stop playing for the day, or stop playing for at least 2 hours. Otherwise you will end up with 8 games in a row where every other lane loses. :(

Ferga

I get the first 2 dragons, get kass mid to 7/0, steal a baron. And I still lose.

God damn. Elos going down the drain fast.

Bulzeeb

Hi guys, i want to play with nautilus for a bit but I don't know if I should build him full tank or a tank/AP hybrid to cause some damage, any suggestions?

Jenga

Banned
bought xerath and have been taking him for a spin lately

...now I see why he's relatively unpopular

outside of a great laning phase he's very fucking vulnerable in a teamfight. in a world where half the roster has a gap closer and everyone's packing flash, he just doesn't cut it. against enemy teams smart enough to not engage in a teamfight without xerath in sight he's just gutted

Entwain

outside of a great laning phase he's very fucking vulnerable in a teamfight. in a world where half the roster has a gap closer and everyone's packing flash, he just doesn't cut it. against enemy teams smart enough to not engage in a teamfight without xerath in sight he's just gutted

He's also the most boring champion they have ever made next to soraka (in a passive lane)

Ferrio

Banned

Cept his ult rapes.

John

I recently hit level 12 with my alternate account and this game is definitely better without flash (and good enemy players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom