• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inskipp

I bought Lee Sin yesterday.

My first game I went 12-1. He's a beast...when you hit your skillshots. =)

The next couple of games I did terribly (about even both times).

I need to read some more general strategy on him, but he seems like he'll be really fun.
A very good character to start with. A good mix of durability, flexibility and damage.

I wish he was around when I started to play.

If you want to check a good Lee Sin player, look up Cruzerthebruzer. He's written a guide on him.

Blizzard

Banned
In yet another bug/server issue, apparently there is massive lag causing people to teleport around in games at the moment, with a red Riot message at the top of the client warning about it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
In yet another bug/server issue, apparently there is massive lag causing people to teleport around in games at the moment, with a red Riot message at the top of the client warning about it.

Yep, just lost a game because of that bullshit. Teleporting Ryze and Morde GG.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So is that centaur guy any good? I'm thinking about buying either him or Fiora.

I've heard mixed opinions. At the very least I've yet to hear he's just awful or that he's totally OP. Depends on if you want another character for top lane or not since it's the full 6300 ip.

DTKT

So is that centaur guy any good? I'm thinking about buying either him or Fiora.

The issue I keep hearing is that you actually need to be well farmed in order to be effective. He has great sustain but his damage falls off big time if you can't keep up in items.

Samyy

Gaf, Lee Sin early-mid game is fine, great even, but late game I do no damage :( what the what, + I die like 5 seconds, what am i doing wrong :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Letting me pick Mogana wwwwwwwwww. That 4v5 GAF.
ZcnZs.jpg

DTKT

merc, wriggles, warmogs, atmas and then situationals, usually a last whisper and bt but depends on how much defence/tankiness we need

That's a pretty cookie-cutter build. Lee Sin, like most jungler/bruiser don't scale well late game. Basically your job is too harass and get in the face of the other team carry. You can also hang around your own carry and protect him. That's what you call "Protect the KogMaw".

If you do get melted, then the other team is hella fed and there isn't much you can do about that. :p

Ken

Summoners!

Sometimes your travels around the world of Valoran are going to take you on the road to some exotic locales. If you stumble upon this menacing, red version of Galio in your travels, however, the odds are good that you’ve taken a wrong turn – especially if he’s perched on top of a massive, terrifying gate that’s emanating an eerie green glow. Then you might want to consult your cartographer to find out why he plotted you a course to the gates of the underworld before you set off.

Of course, with the Legendary Gatekeeper Galio standing watch, you might just want to be grateful you’re not trapped on the other side.

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws...12/2012_04_20_gatekeeper/gatekeeper_thumb.jpg

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/underworld-has-doorman

I'm guessing this is the next champ after Varus?

y2dvd

A very good character to start with. A good mix of durability, flexibility and damage.

I wish he was around when I started to play.

If you want to check a good Lee Sin player, look up Cruzerthebruzer. He's written a guide on him.

I love watching good Lee Sin players. Probably the most entertaining champ. I need to work on my Lee Sin.

After losing 3 straight in ranked, I raged quit for a few days. Came back and won 2 so far woot! How's the new champion? He looks hella fast and decent in the spotlight.

Vanillalite

Seems like every time I log on after this patch something new is fubar. Now they have that notice that end game stats might be messed up. This might be the most buggy patch Riot has ever released.

DTKT

Seems like every time I log on after this patch something new is fubar. Now they have that notice that end game stats might be messed up. This might be the most buggy patch Riot has ever released.

And they even delayed the release because it was even more buggy.

So silly.

Boken

Banned
One day theyre just gonna rewrite the client. It'll be a massive project.

It'll be called...

League of Legends: SUPREMACY

because this has all the features, like the pizza

Vanillalite

One day theyre just gonna rewrite the client. It'll be a massive project.

It'll be called...

League of Legends: SUPREMACY

because this has all the features, like the pizza

They should start a kickstarter to rewrite the LoL client from the ground up! LOL :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kickstarter LoL2.

Pledge $5000 or more
Get all release champions for free!

(New champions will need to be purchased individually.)

Vanillalite

So I was thinking post buff I'd like to try support Kayle not, but I have no clue on what to buy and what order to buy it in for bot lane.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So I was thinking post buff I'd like to try support Kayle not, but I have no clue on what to buy and what order to buy it in for bot lane.

Her heal sucks and costs a very high amount of mana. I'd imagine you would want to build her kinda tanky, though I'm not sure of the exact items myself.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Heart of gold, phil stone, cd boot or merc thread. Either get aegis or upgrade HOG or phil stone.

Usually game won't last longer than that.

Merovin

Just played the worst game of my life. Turrets were broken, didn't target the enemy team, so it just a dive fest mid. This patch...

Telaso

Banned
Played against this team comp last night, 4 smites, with 3 invis. We won because they fell off in a base race, and i sucked so hard, but it was sooooo annoying...

lulz.png

Blizzard

Banned
I don't mean to be That Guy, but that's one of the blurriest PNG's I've seen in my life. I thought I was going blind or something, lol. Did you resize it somehow?

Ken

I killed a Tryndamere with Jarvan's E, with the former's ultimate just ended and a step away from his base. Feels awesome seeing the flag in between his corpse and the steps to his base.

Avinexus

I killed a Tryndamere with Jarvan's E, with the former's ultimate just ended and a step away from his base. Feels good.

Best feeling is when you hit a Nidalee spear for the kill. Something about the sound it makes when it hits, oh so satisfying.

Vanillalite

Just played the worst game of my life. Turrets were broken, didn't target the enemy team, so it just a dive fest mid. This patch...

I'll be real with you all and admit I've been playing a ton of Dom all weekend. One of the major reasons was I don't really care if stuff goes fubar in that mode like I do in the regular game. I figure I'd give it till like Tuesday or Wednesday for another update to hit to fix some things until I play regular games again.

Finally bothered to finish my placement matches.

i8wzR.jpg

Top lane somehow had me going against Shyvana and it went off barely evenly. I got a slight edge since I just let the creeps go near my tower, plus I could harass well with Q then escape with E+W.

50% W/L though 2 of the losses were terrible (a 4v5 and a hyperfeed teammate). The 9th match was the one with the hyperfeed teammate. I just laughed it off and sold everything for potions when they were at the nexus already.

Average KDA is 3.7/4.3/12.1 so not too shabby I guess.

Telaso

Banned
I don't mean to be That Guy, but that's one of the blurriest PNG's I've seen in my life. I thought I was going blind or something, lol. Did you resize it somehow?

Acutally, I didnt take the screenshot properly because I forgot last night since I was to tired. But since i'm in the habit of recording all my games right now, I just went back to the video and got the picture from it.

My bad on that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom