• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Teemo, Malphite, and Rumble free the same week as Fiora. Riot really must not want people to play her.

zkylon

zkylewd
So beast, Tempest Janna got. Thank you ;)
You're welcome :)

Teemo, Malphite, and Rumble free the same week as Fiora. Riot really must not want people to play her.
Leona free. Time to stun all the things.
Where do you guys find the next champ rotation? I'll probably give Fiora a shot if she's free, but I don't want to go solo top, since I already have Malph and Kayle for that. I need a good non AD carry champ for bot lane. Decisions decisions.

dimb

Where do you guys find the next champ rotation? I'll probably give Fiora a shot if she's free, but I don't want to go solo top, since I already have Malph and Kayle for that. I need a good non AD carry champ for bot lane. Decisions decisions.
Usually see it on reddit. This week is Rumble, Leona, Malphite, Blitzcrank, Sona, Teemo, Fiddlesticks, Graves, Fiora, and Annie.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks. Of that bunch, I play Malph, Graves and Annie, so it's gonna be annoying playing every match against my own champs. I'll give Fiora and Sona a shot, probably.

I'm sure this is nothing special for some of you, but screwing around in a bot game with a less experienced friend, I had a proud moment :D

ceUsV.png

garath

I see those skins but not the champs...

Should I contact Riot support? :(

You could always just click on Vlad and try to buy him. See what the rp cost is.

I would even buy him for full price in case it doesn't show on sale for you and email Riot Support for the partial refund. I'm sure they'll honor the sale if the store isn't working right for you.

LCGeek

formerly sane
You're welcome :)

Who do you have?

dimb

I think my client has the same problem; there's only three pages for items on sale/display.
I don't know why you wouldn't be able to see them if you go into the Champions tab and select the "On Sale" box though.

Inskipp

Well, I might just have to eat my earlier words about Ez:

I seemingly forgot how well he could kite, which was a particularly useful tool in teamfights, where Nocturne and Wukong would constantly try to focus me down.

zkylon

zkylewd
Who do you have?
The champs I play with are (in order of playtime) Malphite, Lux, Annie, Kayle and Graves. Since Malph and Kayle are both solo top and Annie are Lux are AP mids, they kinda step on each other and I end up not being able to cover that many roles. I want to try jungling with Malph or a support on bot, maybe.

Ken

The champs I play with are (in order of playtime) Malphite, Lux, Annie, Kayle and Graves. Since Malph and Kayle are both solo top and Annie are Lux are AP mids, they kinda step on each other and I end up not being able to cover that many roles. I want to try jungling with Malph or a support on bot, maybe.

Alistar and Tristana are free so you would have another carry (AD and AP) and support champion. Both Kayle and Malphite can jungle.

zkylon

zkylewd
Alistar and Tristana are free so you would have another carry (AD and AP) and support champion. Both Kayle and Malphite can jungle.
Yeah I know but they're so ugly! Malph isn't a looker, but the big guy grew on me. I was thinking of maybe Sona, since she's free this week.

Sajjaja

Guys, I don't really understand how each character performs better in a certain lane. Can someone explain to me the specifications behind what makes, for example, Jax one of the best "solo top laners?"

I understand mid, but top and bottom not so much.

zkylon

zkylewd
Guys, I don't really understand how each character performs better in a certain lane. Can someone explain to me the specifications behind what makes, for example, Jax one of the best "solo top laners?"

All I know is that on top you should have good sustain, good minion push and be able to gank mid. On bot you should be able to kill dragon or assist whoever does. I'm sure there's more to it but that's what I got so far.

dimb

Top is the easiest lane to gank and a long run where you can miss a lot of CS if you are pushed out of lane. Sustain, escapability, and survivability are important.

Jax is one of the best 1v1 dueling champs. He has a very good engage since he will always have the upper hand in any trade he starts. His Leap Strike is also a good escape tool. He can still fare well against ranged champs as long as he doesn't get too hurt early on.

Probably my closest game of Dominion yet. My team kept derping around (like all 5 of us rushing top when 3 are already capping) and we were down 60-4 (with a farmed Yi holding top) when we capped their mid. Managed to hold it and GP took out Yi.

http://i.imgur.com/iXAd8.png

Zhonya's is so good in a pinch. Was being chased by Xin back to spawn so I used it just as I hit the second step, he dashed to try to kill me, lasers got him.

garath

New sale sucks :( I guess Hecarim would be cool if someone really enjoyed him. I know I hate playing against a good one. He comes out of nowhere and is decently tanky.

Though over the last few months my wishlist has gotten smaller. I managed to pick up Ezreal, Cassiopeia, Graves, Miss Fortune, and now Vlad.

I really just want Talon now. The rest are purely optional.

XeroSauce

New sale sucks :( I guess Hecarim would be cool if someone really enjoyed him. I know I hate playing against a good one. He comes out of nowhere and is decently tanky.

Though over the last few months my wishlist has gotten smaller. I managed to pick up Ezreal, Cassiopeia, Graves, Miss Fortune, and now Vlad.

Can't wait for some of the underplayed champs to become FotM (Viktor [FIX HIS E], Hecarim). I want to see more variety instead of Morgana and Blitz every game.

Talon is on sale, but not Hecarim... just when you get my hopes up :(

garath

Talon is on sale, but not Hecarim... just when you get my hopes up :(

rofl. Serious? I guess you're right. I see the comments on the announcement says the same thing.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2238714

Well works for me! He was the last "must buy" on my list haha. Either the store or the announcement is messed up. I'll try to buy talon over lunch just so in case it's the store that's messed up I at least get my champ.

Though Hecarim should be soon then. They usually plan this stuff out way in advance. Wouldn't be the first time they posted the wrong sale.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I know that feeling bro. :[

CLGeu vs M5 was pretty epic. Shoutcast was awesome.
What was the MLG issue? Didn't get to follow the MLG event.

Already saw a few Anivias being played now lol.

Are there any VODS of that? I had to miss it.

FoxSpirit

Got Ahri?

Slouisk

Neo Member
Blitz free week.

Time to stay away from normals for a few more days.

Honestly, I've played against blitz so much in ranked it isn't even funny. So much in fact I'm incredibly comfortable playing against them. Just ward the bottom bush and and stay on the opposite side of where he is in the lane. If he does force into a corner, just sidestep his hook, NEVER try to outrun it, it never works. Also, if blitz hooks and misses (which is pretty common if you can dodge them half decently) go aggressive on him. He probably used his w to try to get into position, so punish him for that. His grab is on a long CD, so your pretty safe harassing him. Also, careful with his passive when you tower dive, can't name the number of times a blitz has gotten away from a tower dive because of his dumb passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom