• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesp

I really like the state kayle is in right now. Top is really strong verse a lot of the popular tops and i think her jungle is pretty strong and unique in the sense that shes one of very few ranged junglers.

I like both her bruiser (wits end,frozen mallet, atmas or bloodrazor) and her ad carry (ie/phantom dancer) builds.

AD Lulu works. Our team got wrecked by one before. :/ It's just not fun getting her close to death then she suddenly gains a bonus 1000HP, knocks everyone up and disables someone for 2.5 seconds.

You have only learned half your lesson. The other half is that when Jax is on your team, he will be terrible, and you will curse the day someone picked him.

This is true.

All game breaking champs are flawless when you face them and turn to garbage when they are your allies.

Kinda like bosses that join you in RPGs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh my god, I love Blitzcrank. The hooks! The silence! The MS steroid! It's all so good. I NEED to buy this champion as soon as possible.

Samyy

How do I practice when apparently my normal elo is too low for people to be consistently using the meta. Got called a "bloody cunt" for suggesting I solo top.

Hero

How do I practice when apparently my normal elo is too low for people to be consistently using the meta. Got called a "bloody cunt" for suggesting I solo top.

Haha I'm sorry but this made me laugh for real. I'm sorry to hear that man.

Sajjaja

I bought Twisted Fate, but I'm not any good. Is he worth learning? I can't tell if I enjoy him yet cause my experiences so far result in my getting focused super easily.

Boken

Banned
I bought Twisted Fate, but I'm not any good. Is he worth learning? I can't tell if I enjoy him yet cause my experiences so far result in my getting focused super easily.

You shouldn't be auto attacking, just stand back and spam cards. Only walk in to throw a gold card at the closest target then get the fuck outta there!

This is AP style.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Should I play him AP or AD? I feel like AP would be way more viable to be honest, but I haven't tried AP yet, plus I don't got the runes for an AP carry.

TF is meant to be played as an AP mid. His ultimate gives him amazing map presence, you can use your ult to secure a kill in the bot lane and just TP (if you took that summoner) back to mid so you don't miss too much farm.

Should I play him AP or AD? I feel like AP would be way more viable to be honest, but I haven't tried AP yet, plus I don't got the runes for an AP carry.

AP is indeed "more" viable. TF seems like he would have a lot of utility in fights as a support or AD carry but it never seems to work out quite right.

TF's Q hits like a truck once you have deathcap. It's a lot of fun to watch. I find he's a very forgiving AP to lane with too since he has strong harass, good ranged last hitting, and extremely high mana regen. But bad positioning in team fights will get you melted.

Ken

AP with Lich Bane and Deathcap. Q + Red card to clear waves. Q to kill people. Gold/red to get people off you. Blue card to help with laning w/o blue. Ult + Gold/red to finish off runners or gank.

zkylon

zkylewd
Three defeats in a row, with three team members going AFK on the first one (we still held our ground on 2v5 with dignity). I think a big problem of playing with my friends is that we don't really have matching champions. We'll sort ourselves out so we have one solo top, AD carry, jungler, etc., but we never take the time to pick champions that synergize well with each other.

Our team can go:
Me: Malphite, Lux, Annie, Graves, Kayle
Guy #1: Ashe, Galio
Guy #2: Ezreal, Blitzcrank, Morgana, Shyvanna, Vladimir, Amumu, Master Yi
Guy #3: Shen, Shaco, Janna, Alistair, Karthus, Ashe, Ziggs
Guy #4: Veigar, Nasus, Ziggs, Vladimir

Suggestions?

Ken

Three defeats in a row, with three team members going AFK on the first one (we still held our ground on 2v5 with dignity). I think a big problem of playing with my friends is that we don't really have matching champions. We'll sort ourselves out so we have one solo top, AD carry, jungler, etc., but we never take the time to pick champions that synergize well with each other.

Our team can go:

Suggestions?

Do what BadGaf does; play your best champs and ignore team composition.

Vladimir seems like a good pick for top with some of the other champs with AoE ults like Galio, Karthus' Defile, and what not. Guy #3 has Alistar and Janna so he has the most options for support. Guy #2 has Amumu and Shyv, both pretty decent junglers.

Blizzard

Banned
Anivia's OP.
Psh, quit whining, she got crushed. Galio + amumu ult is a lot of CC, and Graves does a lot of damage.

And they surrendered rather than try to come back, sadly. It was only a 3/1 vote -- someone was disconnected?

I was rooting for Cho'gath. He never even lost top turret.

Pancakes

Quit whining, she got crushed. Galio + amumu ult can lock down teams.

And they surrendered rather than try to come back, sadly. It was only a 3/1 vote -- someone was disconnected?

Their Jungler got D/C like 10 min ago.

Flare

Psh, quit whining, she got crushed. Galio + amumu ult is a lot of CC, and Graves does a lot of damage.

Ok then, Soraka's op.

Nocturne was DCed.

Edit: Everyone's OP.

Blizzard

Banned
Ok then, Soraka's op.

Nocturne was DCed.
Both soraka and anivia got crushed, they didn't even make it to 30 minutes in against that coordinated flash ryze amumu.

If soraka and anivia were OP, presumably they'd be banned or played more often! Is a duo queue soraka anivia viable? Try it 10-20 games in a row, record the results in a text file, report back! Science it up.

Edit: Everyone's OP.
Now you're making more sense.

Boken

Banned

Our team can go:

Suggestions?
Tell guy 1 to learn how to play more things or else you'll have to build teams around him every time.
Start to learn positions rather than champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom