• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh, and Soraka. Soraka is OP. That's one of the reasons CLG could just sit in base and spam Anivia moves.

It wasn't a very interesting game really. Very boring unless you like watching a team sit in base. People blaming M5 for not pushing in don't get it. Anivia has three forms of CC that all block the base entrance/exit, and any minion wave was instantly cleared before it could even get into base. M5 had no serious poke or long range AD to push the tower down. .

Corki was doing fine early on, getting in a couple of tower hits every so often. He should have kept on doing that. He has Valkyrie and Flash to GTFO if anything. Get Nunu to Blood Boil, and zip in and out.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Corki was doing fine early on, getting in a couple of tower hits every so often. He should have kept on doing that. He has Valkyrie and Flash to GTFO if anything. Get Nunu to Blood Boil, and zip in and out.
Good luck zipping out through Anivia CC that does tons of damage while Trist destroys you from out of range and Soraka silences you to not Valkyire out.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
The game is still down, why would they do a patch Saturday night, it isn't even something that need to be fix asap.

Hero

Patching on a weekend is dumb. Stealth-patching on a weekend is fucking bottom of the barrel dumb. Why would they do this?

Come on, son. This is basic knowledge.

The Red Name responses are hilarious to me.

Praeco said:

RiotMixdj said:

Vesh said:
we r fixin tha bugs

Princess Aura said:

RiotMontag said:
i cnat wate

Edit: At least they are updating us:

Update:
15:41 PST: We currently expect NA servers to be back up late tonight. Thank you for continuing to bear with us.
14:31 PST: We do not yet have a fix prepared to restore stability. We apologize for the continuing downtime.
14:06 PST: Our investigation into today's issues is still ongoing.
13:30 PST: We are still investigating the root cause of today's issues. Thank you for your patience.
13:08 PST: We are continuing to work towards resolving in-game issues. Logins are still disabled.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm guessing no one still knows why riot nasus (and serif?) were fired? Supposedly the rumor of nasus leaking patch infos to ladies were false, so I don't know what happened.

Ken

Updates:
19:58 PST: We have determined that the issues are more complicated than we originally believed and are working to bring the servers back online as fast as we can. We have a full, cross-disciplinary team that is working to resolve the issues and will continue to post updates as they come.

@_@

Guess I'll go look for Ahri fanart.

Ken

Yay for incoming IP boosts!

Fixed that for you.

Boosts would be nice if the game ever came back up.

In other news I went to try Dota2 and I thought I would automatically get into the game after loading. Apparently I had to press a button and by then everyone was level 10. :(

20:50 PST: We have come to understand the cause of some of the problems and are actively working to correct them in order to bring the servers up as soon as possible.

I'm guessing no one still knows why riot nasus (and serif?) were fired? Supposedly the rumor of nasus leaking patch infos to ladies were false, so I don't know what happened.

Serif (and his girlfriend Riku) was fired because he posted that taric vid.

Apparently it offended gay people.

Why play when you can..... reaaaddd.... =O ... I know......... it sucks, but I actually put off reading Catch-22 for so long so I finally picked it up off my desk.... it's fucking hilarious.

It's a great book. I read it a while ago, I should probably read it again, I'd get more out of it.

Sajjaja

It's a great book. I read it a while ago, I should probably read it again, I'd get more out of it.

"You know how it is," Doc Daneeka had wheeled, with a sly, conspiratorial wink. 'Why take chances when I don't have to?'
'Sure,' Yossarian agreed.
'What difference does it make to anyone if I'm in the plane or not?'
'No difference.'
'Sure, that's what i mean,' Doc Daneeka said. 'A little grease is what makes the world go round. One hand washes the other. Know what I mean? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.'
Yossarian knew what he meant.
'That's not what I meant,' Doc Daneeka said, as Yossarian began scratching his back. I'm talking about co-operation. Favours. You do favours for me, I'll do one for you. Get it?'
'Do one for me,' Yossarian requested.
'Not a chance,' Doc Daneeka answered.

I love this book.

_woLf

been waiting all day to play, finally get to log in, kicked off because i needed to patch, patch takes 20 minutes to download.

Then placed in queue, 1.5 hour wait time...55 mins into the wait, client completely crashes. now I'm back up to over an hour wait time again.

Fuck this, I'm outie.

Funny thing.

By the time I finished my queue, I was so engrossed in Catching Fire and so tired from a full day of Dreamhack that I just logged off after checking the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom