• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

Honestly, I've played against blitz so much in ranked it isn't even funny. So much in fact I'm incredibly comfortable playing against them. Just ward the bottom bush and and stay on the opposite side of where he is in the lane. If he does force into a corner, just sidestep his hook, NEVER try to outrun it, it never works. Also, if blitz hooks and misses (which is pretty common if you can dodge them half decently) go aggressive on him. He probably used his w to try to get into position, so punish him for that. His grab is on a long CD, so your pretty safe harassing him. Also, careful with his passive when you tower dive, can't name the number of times a blitz has gotten away from a tower dive because of his dumb passive.

I think he is avoiding normal game so he doesn't have to be in the same team as Blitz

Blizzard

Banned
I can't play Kat against Blitz. Way too much CC. I can Shunpo away from his grab but I have to bait his silence and knock up before ulting.
When would you ever be in that matchup to begin with? He has three different ways to stop the ult and is a rare AP mid to begin with.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
New sale sucks :( I guess Hecarim would be cool if someone really enjoyed him. I know I hate playing against a good one. He comes out of nowhere and is decently tanky.
Hecarim is one of the least scary junglers in the game. Once he goes in he's really just stuck there without much mobility or lockdown. His base stats are decent but he isn't really getting a lot out of building tanky. If he does build tanky, he won't have any damage. Instead he's stuck awkwardly trying to build damage and high effective health at the same time.

In a teamfight I can build super tanky as Sejuani and still do way more damage at most stages of the game than a Hecarim, and it only gets higher the bigger the teamfight gets.

Q8D3vil

nothing better than playing against blitz with leona and just wait for him to fuck up the grab and do the full w e q combo on while he cant do shit against you. pwning blitz never felt better.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't mean at mid, just during team fights/ganks.
Ah, that's the nature of Katarina, then. If you picked her early enough for the other team to have lots of CC/silence etc., you have to be super good at waiting until it's all gone (or hope their team is terrible) before you ult. You can also attempt to ult through walls but that's probably unlikely to hurt anyone very much.

qPMgu.jpg

Pulsefire Jarvan anyone?

I love when the other team picks a Kennen top and I get to counter with Yorick.

There is no way to possibly lose that lane unless they mid plus jungle tower dive you constantly or something.

IsayFever

THAT IS NOT LEGENDARY DON'T DARE MENTION THAT

New, standard skins are closer to the older Legendaries

That spoiler text is quite true, old skins are utter garbage compared to the 2012 releases. All year has been stellar in terms of art and particle changes to just ordinary skins. Old legendaries need a touch up to meet today's 975 standard

That spoiler text is quite true, old skins are utter garbage compared to the 2012 releases. All year has been stellar in terms of art and particle changes to just ordinary skins. Old legendaries need a touch up to meet today's 975 standard

Corki, Tristana, Twisted Fate, and Cho'Gath come to mind immediately.

IsayFever

If Rocket Girl Tristana comes out (lol) then her Legendary skin is utterly useless. 975 rp for a skin with a better model / particle effects than a 1650rp skin. Urf Rider and Hot Rod Corki already have better models than Red Baron, and Cho just needs a model update all together.

buying champs with rp is easier for people late to the game like me who want to buy runes and who dont get to play much.

Also I want an update to demonblade tryndamere :D.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
buying champs with rp is easier for people late to the game like me who want to buy runes and who dont get to play much.
I've played more than a thousand games and I still buy champs with RP :3

XeroSauce

I feel like Cho Gath is fine simply because the voice for it was masterfully done, but for the rest, YES.

However, Riot has gone on to say that they will not be touching up the old Legendaries and instead work on getting Blackthorn/Pulsefire ranked skins out for 975 'stead.

Ken

Don't you mean always?

I can't say always because when I first started playing, I had a Sejuani (not Soda) on my team who didn't really get mad at us and just kept telling us what to do in a polite manner and we won. And this was before I knew what the jungle was or really got into the game so ever since then I still hold some hope that there are okay people in LoL solo queue.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I can't say always because when I first started playing, I had a Sejuani (not Soda) on my team who didn't really get mad at us and just kept telling us what to do in a polite manner and we won. And this was before I knew what the jungle was or really got into the game so ever since then I still hold some hope that there are okay people in LoL solo queue.

For me, maybe 1 out of 10 games you get a really good team that doesn't bitch and moan at each other over little mistakes.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm only level 21, so I've never played soloqueue, but I had a short and annoying experience with playing solo normal. Since I have five friends that frequently play, more often than not play with at least two guys, so it's a lot easier to ignore being called a retard all the time. If not, mute is a beautiful function :)

But really, who doesn't love Ahri's tits?

XeroSauce

I'm only level 21, so I've never played soloqueue, but I had a short and annoying experience with playing solo normal. Since I have five friends that frequently play, more often than not play with at least two guys, so it's a lot easier to ignore being called a retard all the time. If not, mute is a beautiful function :)

But really, who doesn't love Ahri's tits?

Glad you are playing.

What champs have you been using?

zkylon

zkylewd
Glad you are playing.

What champs have you been using?
So far Malphite, Lux, Annie, Kayle and Graves, the last two being the least used of the bunch, mostly because one of my friends almost always plays Ashe and because I can't seem to really understand what to make of Kayle yet.

Is it bad I liked the Charm me Crazy song? Yeah, I know it is lol...

edit: IP boost for 10 wins? That's quite alright. Buying runes the other day set me back like 4k, so I can use the IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom