• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
why does lol keep going down

"Why don't you try some DOTA2?"
22RyN.jpg

Ken

So if my mouse is on empty space would it heal the closest thing or would it be a self heal?

It wouldn't heal I think. Don't remember since I've never thought about it. There's a combo of keys that allow you to cast on self though.

Ken

Well, we the commoners have to work hard to get that extra rune page and even harder not to buy a champ instead :D

Just saying that 3-4 rune pages might be all you need, especially with how expensive runes are.

I think an AD, AP, support, and ASPD for jungling would suffice most.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
You heal whatever your mouse is on provided you can heal it. Ask soda as he's seen my pro Soraka healing on minions to save the game.
Turrets will regret targeting healed minions.
Just saying that 3-4 rune pages might be all you need, especially with how expensive runes are.

I think an AD, AP, support, and ASPD for jungling would suffice most.
I'm at four and I'm starting to feel like I need way more to specialize on specific champs or matchups. Like, I don't want to be running my AP page with mana regen runes on Vlad or Kennen when I need armor most of the time in their lane matchups top. Certain special champs like Sejuani also need their own runepage.

I have 5 rune pages for jungling alone so I really don't think anyone who takes the game seriously should have any less than 8 I think. I have trouble as it is with 6.

Volimar

Holy shit, now it's 2 hours.....queues don't go up....why Riot, why?

Edit - 2 hrs 3 mins.

.....I....I can't.....

WAAAAAAAAARRRGRGRRHRHRGRHGRR!!!!!!!!

Koomaster

League still shows up as unavailable for me?
Same. I think my plan to always be logged in would have worked if I did not have a sudden power outage. Now I am locked outside the gates! ;____;

This is the biggest and hardest of fuckups. It seems even their website is having problems now. Vicious code eating everything from the inside out.

I made a smurf on EUW, it's come in pretty handy this week. It's a good thing it's free Leona week or I'd lose every game.

Level 1 games are funny. Two games ago there was a fiddlesticks on my team that built 6 Heart of Golds. I think that was the same game that Graves decided to roam and leave me bot alone on the support that does like the least damage ever. Good stuff.

One more question, how does smart casting with heals work? I don't want to heal creeps lol

There's a way to make it so spells don't target creeps. Holding down alt or something, I don't remember exactly. :-/

Koomaster

I made a smurf on EUW, it's come in pretty handy this week. It's a good thing it's free Leona week or I'd lose every game.

Level 1 games are funny. Two games ago there was a fiddlesticks on my team that built 6 Heart of Golds. I think that was the same game that Graves decided to roam and leave me bot alone on the support that does like the least damage ever. Good stuff.
I'm lucky I had a guide when I first started; someone who has been playing forever. Made a smurf account just to group up with me and teach me the game. Even still he would have to admonish me for buying X-item because I thought it 'seemed cool' or 'looked useful'. It was even a while before I realized I didn't have to buy two shoes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom