• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Even if you could play right now you probably wouldn't want to with the number of bugs and server issues. I'm hearing stuff about Baron being buffed, Xerath having a delay on his ult, Karthus not being able to cast his ult after being dead, etc.

Sajjaja

It's online again. In queue, 20 minutes left. I hope it doesn't go offline while I'm in queue and have me wait for 30-40 minutes thinking I'm joining soon and have my wait time go up :(

IsayFever

Through much painstaking research I have determined that Nautilus is without a shadow of a doubt overpowered. Basically free wins with him on your team ^_^

Sajjaja

I tried him after watching this video (ignore the commentary): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UM1M9hJr1U

Didn't really have any success with him but that could be do to my play style.

That's precisely where I got the idea from xD I feel like I'm a bit too squishy, and the damage I do as AP TF is not as effective as I'd hoped to be. It does really good in mid laning, but ganks against me go terrible. Maybe my lackluster performace as AP TF is a result of bad teams, cause that's really all I've had.

dimb

Most of Siv's builds are troll builds, and not actually that viable. Siv also played it when Warmogs and Atma's were still good. Now Atma is pretty ignorable and Warmog's is rarely used.
Through much painstaking research I have determined that Nautilus is without a shadow of a doubt overpowered. Basically free wins with him on your team ^_^
Low skill cap champs with too much CC are kind of ruining the game right now. Nautilus and Malphite are just too much right now.

Q8D3vil

i regret switching from euw to eune because of the shitty players but i never had any problem with the servers yet (EUW was full of server problems).
might switch back if my friend want and if there is a good number of gaffers that are willing to play together on regular basis.

Sajjaja

Most of Siv's builds are troll builds, and not actually that viable. Siv also played it when Warmogs and Atma's were still good. Now Atma is pretty ignorable and Warmog's is rarely used.

Low skill cap champs with too much CC are kind of ruining the game right now. Nautilus and Malphite are just too much right now.

Do you remember approximately how long ago atmogs was nerfed? Or even better, which patch?

bjaelke

Warmog was in the Ahri patch - http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V1.0.0.131
Atma was in the Hecarim patch - http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V1.0.0.138
i regret switching from euw to eune because of the shitty players but i never had any problem with the servers yet (EUW was full of server problems).
might switch back if my friend want and if there is a good number of gaffers that are willing to play together on regular basis.

You went east? Why would you ever do that?

dimb

Warmog's was nerfed when Ahri came out. Atma's was nerfed much later when Hecarim came out in April.

Q8D3vil

IsayFever

my friend who started with me said that all of his friends are playing in east when we switched he quit the game and never introduced me to his friends, it was a pretty shitty move from him and i will never trust him again.

Be like Fievel, go west. My smurf account there is slowly getting to 30 :3 Level 25 atm

bjaelke

my friend who started with me said that all of his friends are playing in east when we switched he quit the game and never introduced me to his friends, it was a pretty shitty move from him and i will never trust him again.

Ah yes, that makes sense.

Q8D3vil

im probably going to switch soon if my third friend (who switched with us and trully regret it) want to, its not about the money but if he is staying in east im staying with him.

maybe if i switch we can do 3v3 rank or 5v5 normal and create bad gaf EU.

Anyone else on NA lose all of their champions, runes, and mastery pages after that last patch?

jtgGp.jpg

Edit: Seems like a widespread common problem on the LoL forums *shudder*.

Koomaster

Anyone else on NA lose all of their champions, runes, and mastery pages after that last patch?

Edit: Seems like a widespread common problem on the LoL forums *shudder*.
Yeah a bunch of people have the same issue. Sometimes re-logging in helps, sometimes not. I guess Riot will fix it eventually.

Man, this patch seemed to have broken just a little bit of everything. I am curious about what exactly in the code is making things go haywire.

After waiting 2hrs to log in yesterday, never logging out again till they make me. :p

dimb

How do you manage to pick Eve if it's all random?
I just get her a lot. I don't know why, but I get the same few champions over and over. I just backdoored the base too last game as her too. I also get Ziggs a bunch, who is also pretty ridiculous on ARAM, but not Nidalee levels of super cheap.

Blizzard

Banned
Kogmaw is the ultimate ARAM troll, when the other team gets 5 melee, and your team has kogmaw with like 30 kills by the time it's over.

dimb

Kogmaw is the ultimate ARAM troll, when the other team gets 5 melee, and your team has kogmaw with like 30 kills by the time it's over.
I have not seen him once on the new map. I guess PBE players are merciful.

It'd be nice if Riot could just acknowledge the problem in their forums. All we've had is "We are investigating content loss" and that was from 8 hours ago. What the hell.

garath

Man. Way to ruin my 1 of 3 nights a week I get to play LoL.

Oh well. On the bright side, I played dota2 while waiting in queue for LoL. After getting in I bought Talon and said screw it and played D3.

Guess that was for a good reason. From what I could see all my stuff was still there.

These server problems are nuts lately :(

It'd be nice if Riot could just acknowledge the problem in their forums. All we've had is "We are investigating content loss" and that was from 8 hours ago. What the hell.

If you look at the dev tracker there's a thread where one of the engineers is talking about the problem and what they're doing to fix it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=25791805#post25791805

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom