• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IROWG.jpg

I'm never playing with a random Vayne ever again. I have never had a good one on my team. And this fucking team surrendered even though neither team had lost an inhibitor turret.

Samyy

IROWG.jpg

I'm never playing with a random Vayne ever again. I have never had a good one on my team. And this fucking team surrendered even though neither team had lost an inhibitor turret.

If someone on your team takes vayne before enemy takes ad, your in for a bad time (90% of the time).
Edit: especially with a support that isn't Ali or Nunu.

Vayne has 2 problems:
1) High skill cap
2) your team kinda needs to either be built around "protecting the carry" or generally have good enough cc too protect you. Half the time your team doesnt know what protecting a carry is. Not as much as a problem for say Corki or Graves but Vayne has no escape.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If someone on your team takes vayne before enemy takes ad, your in for a bad time (90% of the time).
Edit: especially with a support that isn't Ali or Nunu.

Vayne has 2 problems:
1) High skill cap
2) your team kinda needs to either be built around "protecting the carry" or generally have good enough cc too protect you. Half the time your team doesnt know what protecting a carry is. Not as much as a problem for say Corki or Graves but Vayne has no escape.
Vayne also goes well with Taric, and Leona works well against certain lanes. I don't mind seeing one on my team at all. She actually needs less protection than a lot of other AD carries because of her invisibility and mobility. You just need to play her smart and your team has to be good at focusing the right targets.

The hard thing about playing Vayne right now is that Graves, Urgot, and Corki are all good right now and picked very often. They do really well against her.

dimb

Scary Ahri just warping around shooting things like she's a character in a Shoot 'Em Up. She was also not sharing vision with me for some reason so I had no idea what was going on.
What happened to your second Philo Stone?

dimb

First time Draven. Maybe I can't keep making fun of him. Need to rebind attack move just to play him though. Can't farm for shit on him though.
mvVuI.jpg

dimb

You blame the Vayne over the support Lux with a Sheen and DFG?
The DFG is probably just from Kage's Lucky Pick. It's 30 minutes into the game and Vayne doesn't have one major damage item because she built a lantern. Really though losing there was a team effort. Having far less gold than the enemy team without a jungler is pretty embarrasing.

garath

IROWG.jpg

In Vayne's defense, MF by herself is a lane bully, let alone with a sona support. Vayne was in for a bad time there.

However, building a wriggles was not the solution for her early game problems.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Vayne also goes well with Taric, and Leona works well against certain lanes. I don't mind seeing one on my team at all. She actually needs less protection than a lot of other AD carries because of her invisibility and mobility. You just need to play her smart and your team has to be good at focusing the right targets.

The hard thing about playing Vayne right now is that Graves, Urgot, and Corki are all good right now and picked very often. They do really well against her.

You can out last a corki and urgot easily and roll them once you get your stuff. Graves is always a problem but once he uses his skill is like anyone else open season for just a few seconds. I agree all 3 are annoying but if you got an ie with vayne and boots they aren't trouble if you can pin them down or in the case of a lux, nunu, or verigar get a stun/slow followed by a condemn. Early game they are a problem lvl 11 and on thats on the user imo.

Other broke players for vayne besides leona

Nunu
Alistar
Blitz
Natilus

All can feed her a lane if they are present for ganking or fighting.

I see no reason for a vayne to get a wriggles that costed her that IE easily.

Also vayne has plenty of escape mechanism. Her ulti and tumble is one if you can juke the amount of time it gives is enough to be creative and get away from teams. Her condemn knocks people back like whoa just make you aren't being slowed heavily, but I use cleanse so it's not the same for the average vayne going with a flash/X setup.

Well, I don't want to spend my hard earned IP :p

Maybe I'm wrong, but I usually like rolling support in the few MMORPGs I've played, but in LoL I feel like that support champions are really uninteresting, and it's not like I'm one of those AD carries killcount junkies or anything. I think I'm gonna just close my eyes, buy Sona and prove myself wrong.

At least people would ward more often :p

Nautilus support, plus he's extremely useful in teamfights. He's one of those champs that is good throughout the whole game when you play him as a support..

dimb

Nautilus support...
How to let people know you're bad and want to play Leona but don't own her.

Nautilus is a great ganker and initiator, but is below average in team fights. If you are playing him support he will melt hard trying to disrupt because of his poor base stats and long cooldowns.

Went solo top versus HECARIM so it was a free farm. Kat wrecked mid. My Q was doing 1000 damage against minions by the end of the game. I shaved around 40% of Tristana's HP with one Q.

Amumu got camped at red by 3 enemies so he lost his first blue, then Cho took our red. Amumu managed to steal enemy blue with a really well timed Bandage Toss though.

Hecarim and Cho tried to gank me at top but they got WAY too greedy. I just walked around the tower with Wither and Spirit Fire and ended getting both of them killed.

I still can't appreciate Nasus' R though. I still treat it as a free Heal even though the it seems pretty powerful based on the wiki (5% of max health/sec).

EhTmn.jpg

Roybr

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Im very sad to make this post.
Ive been going trough some personal and financial problems during the last few months and im almost sure that i will have to sell my pc to keep going.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the fun we had, especially for AcidMeat, NoshinoRO, bwlzero, crackbabyjr, sodacop, Turnip Knight, Corgi The Chloe, schmatt.
You guys made the dark times a lot fun :)
I´ll let you guys know when its the last day.
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english

IsayFever

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Ive been going trough some personal and financial problems during the last few months and im almost sure that i will have to sell my pc to keep going.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the fun we had, especially for AcidMeat, NoshinoRO, bwlzero, crackbabyjr, sodacop, Turnip Knight, Corgi The Chloe, schmatt.
Sorry for my bad english

:( Keep your head up and things will turn around

dimb

I remember it more like this:
TSu4l.png

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Sorry for my bad english
I am going to miss you. Hope everything straightens itself out for you.

Ken

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Sorry for my bad english

watwatwatwatwat.

Going to miss you and your rock solid Malphite man.

Achtius

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english

:(

Also last game I was feeding like a buffet, nice one with lobster and abalone

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english

yo, dandan, sorry to hear about that, man. I hope things get better for you fast, and we'll play together again sometime.

I'm a bit rusty and I'm looking for a new group of people to play with on LoL.
If your willing to help me learn and play LoL better then what I can do now please reply to this. LOL!

Blizzard

Banned
Hey Gaf, whats up?
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english
I am really sorry to hear it and I hope things turn out better.

I mean you didn't mention me, so I hate you forever. ;) But no, you were still one of the nicest people, so thanks for playing with us.

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english
Dandan nooooo.

erragal

How do I play with GAF peeps? Looking for a good community to play fun games with so I don't go crazy from 13 yo randoms raging. EDIT: Nevermind, I found the channel of afkers!

Flare

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english

Hope things turn around for you man. It was really nice playing with you when I did >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom