• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Blitzcrank is the most frustrating FOYear I have ever encountered in any game ever.

The best part of learning the game now is that I have streams to watch and know which champs are ridiculous that I should keep an eye out for.

...except that seeing them at like Level 10 queue is kind of funny when Karthas globals every time his Ult is up or Blitz misses every single grab. I don't think any Shen's I've seen have tried split pushing and every Ahri has dashed into death.

I'm still sad that the only Gentleman Cho'gath I've seen just kept walking into towers though :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Alright, Sona against bots was pretty fun, if really a terrible representation of what she is (I ended up 22 1 19 lol). It's kinda weird not having to aim most of her abilities, specially after a few Lux-only nights, but you're constantly doing stuff and pressing buttons, and that's what I like about AP champs, so I'm guessing me and Sona are gonna get along just fine.

Now we gotta see against real people...

Ken

Alright, Sona against bots was pretty fun, if really a terrible representation of what she is (I ended up 22 1 19 lol). It's kinda weird not having to aim most of her abilities, specially after a few Lux-only nights, but you're constantly doing stuff and pressing buttons, and that's what I like about AP champs, so I'm guessing me and Sona are gonna get along just fine.

Now we gotta see against real people...

You didn't accept my friend request!

T.T

zkylon

zkylewd
Beg, bitches!

Huh..um, ah...I mean, I'm pretty sure I hit the accept button, but I'm in a hurry, so I might've clicked the wrong one. I'll see about fixing this grave mistake tonight.

I gotta install mumble and we'll jam. I'm pretty self-conscious about my spoken english, so you know, I might be a wee bit shy at first :D

IsayFever

Beg, bitches!

Huh..um, ah...I mean, I'm pretty sure I hit the accept button, but I'm in a hurry, so I might've clicked the wrong one. I'll see about fixing this grave mistake tonight.

I gotta install mumble and we'll jam. I'm pretty self-conscious about my spoken english, so you know, I might be a wee bit shy at first :D

No fears, we seemingly all have accents as well ;p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm pretty self-conscious about my spoken english, so you know, I might be a wee bit shy at first :D
Most of NA GAF has an accent and likes to talk about soccer. You shouldn't really worry.
I can deal with Blitzcrank just fine, it's just annoying when he's quite literally in a third of all your games.
Blitzcrank is not a very common pick. Not to call you out or put you on the spot but you're complaining about overused champions when your match history is Graves, Nocturne, Malphite, Graves, Nautilus, Graves, Graves, Graves, Graves, Graves. At least when people play Blitzcrank they aren't abusing blatantly overpowered/easy champs.

Ferrio

Banned
Beg, bitches!

You'll be okay, fuck I don't even know what Kunch is saying half the time and it all works out.

Speaking of Blitz. I'm going to start playing him and Ali more often. I need someone other than Leona to use.

How do you normally jungle as ali?

Ark

Blitzcrank is not a very common pick. Not to call you out or put you on the spot but you're complaining about overused champions when your match history is Graves, Nocturne, Malphite, Graves, Nautilus, Graves, Graves, Graves, Graves, Graves. At least when people play Blitzcrank they aren't abusing blatantly overpowered/easy champs.

How the heck did you find my profile?

I don't know about you, but Blitz is a crazy common pick at 1200 ELO on EU-West. I've also just been playing whatever champions I think are fun or I feel like carrying with as well as improving my AD-bot with Graves.

Didn't think I'd get my play style and champion pick blow torched every time I posted in LolGAF...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Because I'm a creeper.
People post games and it's easy to look up profiles.
I don't know about you, but Blitz is a crazy common pick at 1200 ELO on EU-West. I've also just been playing whatever champions I think are fun or I feel like carrying with as well as improving my AD-bot with Graves.

Didn't think I'd get my play style and champion pick blow torched every time I posted in LolGAF...
I'm not tearing in to you. I just wanted to point out that it might be strange to complain about Blitzcrank when the same few support champs that aren't him show up in every game. I would much rather complain about how I see a Graves or a Malphite in all of my games.

Blizzard

Banned

It's just kind of how it works. If you post a scoreboard, expect people to criticize builds on the other team, your team, and/or your build, at minimum. :p Commenting on your game is easier and faster than playing our own games.

nununununununu said:
XZAfH.jpg

Tee hee

Reminds me of this.

Noshino

Beg, bitches!

its cool bro

it can't be any more awesome than me singing Da Ya Think Im Sexy in drunkish broken english

zkylon

zkylewd
Turns out I had accepted you all fine people. Played a couple matches with Sona, we won 3 out of 4, and I fed like crazy on one, but overall I did pretty decent, I think. She is indeed a lot of fun, so I'm happy I'm adding a support champion to my repertoire. I realized today I like champions the most when they involve some kind of lateral thinking, like with casting only three spells with Annie so you can then do E+stun or managing Sona's weird basic attack combined with buffs thingie. I still really like Malphite and Kayle but yeah, they're not as much fun as my AP ladies are.

Also, Ken, you have some weird ass names for your masteries and rune pages. They really cracked me up lol

Ferrio

Banned
I'm officially an Ali fan.

Though, I'm cheating. I put my new G700 mouse to good use, bound a key to automatically do his combo.

IsayFever

Hooray for hotfixes! Baron back to normal, Lee Sin / Maokai won't get stuck mid jump anymore, and you can once again pass through walls without getting trapped for an eternity in them

Wrekt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFw-C__upQg

SivHD with a really interesting support idea. Instead of using a traditional support for sustain or a kill lane in bot, you use Hecarim for his passive (ignores unit collision.) You load yourself up with armor runes/masteries and you stand on friendly minions that are about to be last hit by the enemy carry. Hec is so big, they just end up attacking you and miss their CS.

I don't think it'll end up being really viable but it's still a pretty cool idea.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Have to put that $100 dollar mouse to good use.

It still feels weird to me. But of course I used this only for 10+ years

vg85191_123950-Gadget32-Intellimouse_b.jpg

That's a damn good mouse if you're talking about non pricy mouse and it can be jacked up on the usb poll rate as well. I used that up until I had my first MX500. Back in the day I only used intellimouse because they were that good that version and the old ball mouse before it were great for pc gaming if you couldn't afford a razor or it happened to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom