• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

This is why Dandandan is leaving us:

Greetings, Invocadores!

Wait, "Invocadores"? That’s right: Brazilian Summoners now have an official channel on Facebook for League of Legends in Brasil. Be sure to check it out for all the latest news.

See you on the Fields of Justice! -> League of Legends - Brasil

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hey Gaf, whats up?
Im very sad to make this post.
Ive been going trough some personal and financial problems during the last few months and im almost sure that i will have to sell my pc to keep going.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the fun we had, especially for AcidMeat, NoshinoRO, bwlzero, crackbabyjr, sodacop, Turnip Knight, Corgi The Chloe, schmatt.
You guys made the dark times a lot fun :)
I´ll let you guys know when its the last day.
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english

Who will tell me to stop raging at people in mumble now?:(

XeroSauce

Hey Gaf, whats up?
Im very sad to make this post.
Ive been going trough some personal and financial problems during the last few months and im almost sure that i will have to sell my pc to keep going.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the fun we had, especially for AcidMeat, NoshinoRO, bwlzero, crackbabyjr, sodacop, Turnip Knight, Corgi The Chloe, schmatt.
You guys made the dark times a lot fun :)
I´ll let you guys know when its the last day.
Oh, im Dandan
Sorry for my bad english

Nooo

The one time I play a GAF 5, and you were my support D:

zkylon

zkylewd

Achtius

lux.png

dat vayne

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I was throwing
it was actually flare, he keep feeding darius
:D

Next time I am building Banshee no matter what ;(

Flare was early game throw, you are the late game throwing getting caught nonstop lol.

I only throw when we are winning.

Flare

I was throwing
it was actually flare, he keep feeding darius
:D

Next time I am building Banshee no matter what ;(

Hey! I only fed him three kills max!
That's probably more than enough to snowball that... fine gentleman

Flare was early game throw, you are the late game throwing getting caught nonstop lol.

I only throw when we are winning.

It seems I'm building up my rep for throwing games... I'll blame lag for that. I swear I only lag when playing with gaf.

brian!

I wanted to take on the full karthus ult for the real league of legends experience

I don't know, the team fights were a mess, if we ever decided to actually focus someone they would blow up pretty much immediately

FoxSpirit

Can't we raise a few bucks so Roybr doesn't have to sell his computer? It's such a short term desperate move amd in return he looses the whole internet to at least keep a bit of company :-(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Draven pubstomp count with Ferrio as support is now two for two. Scale stupidly at all levels of the game and hope they don't focus me down in team fights.

Let me know how the funds are being taken so that I may help out badgaf leader DanDanDanbr.... Btw Dan... Don't forget what I said. Get that money.

LCGeek

formerly sane
lux.png

dat vayne

That was you guys so many slows and cc I just kept mopping them up when they got dumb.

Southerndragon you saw that game, holy cow. Nothing wrong with that a lack of focus can screw you too many mixed signal and I ended up dying despite all the assists I was creating. Kass didn't throw that game anymore than me or darius did.

Blizzard

Banned
For kage's lucky pick, I'm biased because I play non-mana AP carry (Katarina), so I of course go DFG. DFG + gunblade + shunpo + ult + ignite + Q can do ludicrous damage if used in the right situation. Killing someone like corki or vayne from full HP in a single burst is very rewarding.

Shyvana being chased by enemy team.

As Janna, I do the following:
-Shurelya's
-Locket of the Solari
-shield
-ult
-Q
-heal

Shyvana turns back to engage, dies.

Me: ...

Achtius

For kage's lucky pick, I'm biased because I play non-mana AP carry (Katarina), so I of course go DFG. DFG + gunblade + shunpo + ult + ignite + Q can do ludicrous damage if used in the right situation. Killing someone like corki or vayne from full HP in a single burst is very rewarding.

and you shunpo 5 other ppl and PENTAKILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom