• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No one needs you SouthernDragon.

I keed I keed.

zkylon

zkylewd
Night ended on a sour note, but we got 6 straight wins out of 7, so good enough for me.

Toyed around a bit with The Tribunal. 100% of the cases I got were about verbal abuse, and 100% I picked punish, so I guess the broken wheel of LoL's crime and justice just keeps on turning, all twisted and crooked.

I played a game yesterday and I jungled Xin for some reason without knowing how to play him and I did okay by just building him like Nocturne and maxing Q.

I really like the mechanic of challenging a carry, and then ulting in a team fight.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I played a game yesterday and I jungled Xin for some reason without knowing how to play him and I did okay by just building him like Nocturne and maxing Q.

I really like the mechanic of challenging a carry, and then ulting in a team fight.

BE A MAN!

EXGN

I see a lot of jungle Xins maxing E (for faster clear times) and then building CDR (Ghostblade, Randuins/Frozen, etc.) so they can have his skills up at all time.

But yeah, I love the challenging aspect - dashing in, clearing out all the enemies and then melting the carry is so fun, reminds me of Dynasty Warriors or something haha.

XeroSauce

almost 10k ip
hopefully this zyra is worth buying.

Try her out on the PBE.

She has nice combos and surprisingly high damage with the plants but after her spells are gone she's fairly useless with some high CDs. She's also completely shillshot based. And her passive stinks, I hate after-death passives.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
She's scary and ugly :3

C'mon son.

dU3Zw.jpg

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Okay, attack speed glyphs experiment for ad carries, this better be op or I just wasted so much ip.
Don't see how it couldn't be wasted IP. You are just going to have to work MR into your build then by mid game. Attack speed is pretty cheap and already on the items you want.

Ken

Thanks for the ideas, guys. I agree, Akali is too snowball-dependent to forgo any advantage, so I might just buy that rune page after all. I also feel my champ roster is kinda weak, so I gotta work on that (I got Akali, Malph, Lux, Annie, Kayle and Sona).

It might be "financially" wrong, but I think I'll buy rune pages one at a time, since I'll probably won't play long enough to need all 9 of them, though I intend to keep going for a while. I can't even think what to use 9 rune pages for (AD carry, AP carry, support, tank, jungler and Akali is all I got).

Wow, now I feel embarrassed of being level 28, almost 29.

You should fill out your roster first so you can play draft pick.

Man, Nasus is like the most insanely versatile champ in the game. It's like you can do no wrong with him... he's great AD, great AP, great Hybrid, great Tank, easy to learn, and suits pretty much every situation... I'm in love with him, lol... Amazing jack of all trades which is insanely awesome without being the slightest bit overpowered...

ibkWxZFWbtKpHX.gif

Ken

Man, Nasus is like the most insanely versatile champ in the game. It's like you can do no wrong with him... he's great AD, great AP, great Hybrid, great Tank, easy to learn, and suits pretty much every situation... I'm in love with him, lol... Amazing jack of all trades which is insanely awesome without being the slightest bit overpowered...

http://i.minus.com/ibkWxZFWbtKpHX.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Bad skins.

Q8D3vil

ibkWxZFWbtKpHX.gif

if you play him anything beside tank or trinity build you are doing it wrong.
its all about the QQQQQQQQQQQ

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Nasus is a terrible laner and a testament to old design choices versus the ever moving bar of what a top laner should be. He has incredibly high mana costs that demand to be used on a consistent basis and is unable to trade well in lane.

You know, I must've been lucky so far, then... He's my go-to-guy for solo top and frankly I've had many a match with him and the worst score I've ever gotten with Nasus was 7/3/4, and I honestly think he's a fucking beast, especially in late game.

Man, Cho'Gath is like the most insanely versatile champ in the game. It's like you can do no wrong with him... he's great AD, great AP, great Hybrid, great Tank, easy to learn, and suits pretty much every situation... I'm in love with him, lol... Amazing jack of all trades which is insanely awesome without being the slightest bit overpowered...

Fixed that for you, and I like Nasus.

The counters I've had are unorthodox tops, who are... ranged. I got demolished by Varus one match. He's just a freaking annoying champ during lane. I'd rather have Caitlyn because at least she can only hit me with her auto-attacks. Varus does both physical and magic. I could not farm at all until jungler decided to visit us.

Ken

You know, I must've been lucky so far, then... He's my go-to-guy for solo top and frankly I've had many a match with him and the worst score I've ever gotten with Nasus was 7/3/4, and I honestly think he's a fucking beast, especially in late game.

You play blind pick, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom