• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiCore

Dear LoLGAF:

I have acquired a Twisted Fate PAX code for significantly below market price.

The problem is, as much as I want it, I'm not sure I really want to spend that much on a skin.

I got it for $90. It goes for $300-$400.

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers via PM, please don't offer less than I paid.

Dear LoLGAF:

The problem is, as much as I want it, I'm not sure I really want to spend that much on a skin.

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers via PM, please don't offer less than I paid.

Really? This pos skin goes for $300? It's a fucking recolor.

Dear LoLGAF:

lol.

MultiCore

Listen, I agree with all of you. It's just super rare at this point.

I'm not forcing anyone to take it, just making it available here first as a courtesy.

Chillax, yo.

Edit:
For price reference:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/23082634224...WX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649#ht_500wt_1182
http://www.ebay.com/itm/23082945224...DX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649#ht_500wt_1185

These are just recent ones. It's been over $400 before.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sac...ague+of+legends&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

inky

I think you'd have better luck selling it on ebay then. Over here ppl only play waifus anyway ;P

Speaking of, Poison Ivy be OP yos.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If the top teams/players/tourneys in the world are bad, who in the game is good? o_O
It was a crummy tournament. The picks were exceptionally safe and stale. The pool of picked champions is normally not worth bragging about at tournaments, but the variance in champions selected is pitiful for the ECC.

There wasn't very much in the way of mechanical skill to get worked up about, and there wasn't very much in the way of teamwork to ever impress. There was just nothing special about the level of play one bit. You could pick high ELO games in solo queue from a hat and wind up with more interesting games from the dozens upon dozens of great players most people never hear about.

The tournament was an embarrassment that paints the top European teams in an exceptionally poor light.

Ferga

90 for twisted fuck skin....
even his legendary skin is shit.

with 90$ i can buy all the legendaries in the store right now.

Pax TF = Blue recolour = The generic colour of diamonds

I've cracked it.

But in all seriousness, it's just rare and riot will probably never give them out again.
Like Pax Jax. That skin goes for 50-80bucks.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
If a tournament has one or two team just rofl stomping everyone, it's a very uninteresting tournament. I mean, when TSM just roflstomped everyone in MLG to finals it wasn't interesting. Sure I was excited that my favorite team was doing stellar but it just isn't great... For a tournament to be exciting it has to have clutch plays, awesome fights, huge turnarounds, etc. Stagnant is bad for me.

dimb

TSM almost lost to CLG NA and CLG EU. There were also many other close games between other teams. There are a number of good NA teams. EU has like two teams that are even worth talking about right now, and one of those teams isn't very reliable in LAN settings in all honesty.

kayos90

TSM almost lost to CLG NA and CLG EU. There were also many other close games between other teams. There are a number of good NA teams. EU has like two teams that are even worth talking about right now, and one of those teams isn't very reliable in LAN settings in all honesty.

Well, I was just talking about an instance where my example was sort of applicable.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
People don't understand the concept of trading.

If I had a nickle for every time I landed a Taric stun only for my carry to just ignore it and keep farming, I would have many more skins.

kayos90

If I had a nickle for every time I landed a Taric stun only for my carry to just ignore it and keep farming, I would have many more skins.

Uh... it depends. where was your carry when you did that and what was the positioning of the minion wave. Sometimes it's not the ADC's fault. And trading doesn't imply the support's help all the time though. Like Kog can trade like a boss if he's smart.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Uh... it depends. where was your carry when you did that and what was the positioning of the minion wave. Sometimes it's not the ADC's fault. And trading doesn't imply the support's help all the time though. Like Kog can trade like a boss if he's smart.

I can understand the carry can't always follow me up, but sometimes it's just a perfect situation. Their support waddles off to ward dragon, our wards show we're safe from ganks, and...nothing.

You have to be on the same page as your carry. I've seen people stun without warning expecting me to throw myself into the enemy when I can see that such a situation would end up not in my favour.

Pancakes

Stun + ping, obviously!

By the time they notice my ping the stun duration would be over. I guess pinging before could be better, but I just want to trade not jump in on the enemy. Some carries don't quite understand that.

Ken

By the time they notice my ping the stun duration would be over. I guess pinging before could be better, but I just want to trade not jump in on the enemy. Some carries don't quite understand that.

Corgi the Chloe (1:26): hey pankaks
Corgi the Chloe (1:26): let's play

kayos90

I can understand the carry can't always follow me up, but sometimes it's just a perfect situation. Their support waddles off to ward dragon, our wards show we're safe from ganks, and...nothing.

Lol. Fail. When you have perfect wards then you should be pushing hardcore honestly. If you push then that means it's harder for them to CS since towers are fucking everything up. *sigh* bad ADCs everywhere.

dimb

There are situations where you can zone and deny both CS and experience instead of simply pushing to the tower. It depends. There's also certain junglers who are more capable of ganking bot lane and you want to open up that opportunity if it makes sense.

Sometimes you have to push the lane and control it, but that isn't always the best way to do things.

kayos90

There are situations where you can zone and deny both CS and experience instead of simply pushing to the tower. It depends. There's also certain junglers who are more capable of ganking bot lane and you want to open up that opportunity if it makes sense.

Sometimes you have to push the lane and control it, but that isn't always the best way to do things.

Of course. I'm just stating one instance and my own personal preference.

You have to be on the same page as your carry. I've seen people stun without warning expecting me to throw myself into the enemy when I can see that such a situation would end up not in my favour.
This happens to me all the time when I play with pubs, often with people who specifically want to play support. On the one hand, it makes me feel like I'm not playing right (I do feel like I play passively). On the other hand, as you said, they go into situations that are not advantageous, without any signal.

dimb

Hecarim is the best champion in the game.
People like him a lot. I wasn't too in to him but I need to experiment with him more on a free week. He seems very snowball oriented, which kind of lends him more to solo play it felt like. A Hecarim behind isn't very scary, and his potential to gank mid is pretty low when he can't really approach from behind.

He is very much an all in character, which is what turned me off to him initially. If he goes in he has no way out, and he's tied to doing as much damage as possible with the way his W works.

dimb

From my own personal experience I never felt like Hecarim had a particularly high damage output, particularly from a burst perspective.

His damage comes from spamming Q. He is pretty good late game especially if you build him correctly. Hard to kill as well. His ult is meh and his E has a long CD, but he's definitely good and under utilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom