• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Well, this looks bad.

Draven damage is amazing though. Pity I think Karthus poops on medium ranged Draven who doesnt even have an escape.

Yep, Orb still way too green.

Well that Shyv death was unlucky. Died as Zil's ult ran out.

Pretty sure Xpecial was watching the zilean buff timer.

scy

Bad engages all game. Things just were downhill from the very start where they reacted poorly to the lane swap.

Blizzard

Banned
What's going on now? I looked back at the stream after the Curse game, and Phreak appears to showing off massive damage from Darius as highlights or something.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Games were boring and slow. Curse has no idea what they want to do with the meta right now as far as team comp and playstyle goes.

Mothman91

Feelin the urge to play carries more. Got bored of Corki a bit while ago, so I'm thinking of getting a new one. Between MF/Graves, who should I pick?

Blizzard

Banned
Feelin the urge to play carries more. Got bored of Corki a bit while ago, so I'm thinking of getting a new one. Between MF/Graves, who should I pick?
As far as I've heard, Ezreal/Corki/maybe Graves are the best at the moment. Then again I think someone said that Miss Fortune means easy wins, but you can't trust everything you hear.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Graves is the premiere AD carry who is incredibly well rounded and versatile. Everyone should own Graves.

Samyy

I play Graves when I wanna win, MF when I wanna have some fun.
Also, if and when you got really good with graves there are few lanes/games you will lose imo. Its very easy to carry as graves.

Mothman91

Graves or MF...dont know who yet, but thanks for the feedback.

I know that if I do get MF, I'll probably get that sexy purple dress skin, or the Mafia Graves one.

Blizzard

Banned

I know that if I do get MF, I'll probably get that sexy purple dress skin, or the Mafia Graves one.
In my completely biased non-expert opinion, the Miss Fortune players with sexy skins (like Mafia Miss Fortune) tend to be horrible, but the great Miss Fortune players don't have skins.

Boken

Banned
SGS picks are blowing my mind. Wtf.

I hope they do it well.

dyrus fucking up

til jarvan can skip wards :O

I think tsm forgot how to play against Jarvan

then sgs screws up huge

The team with Karma on it got crushed? I am shocked I say, shocked.

Well, why I'm not saying she was a great choice, I don't think that Karma did a bad job, and they did a really good job controlling their lane for most of the game.

If anything, I'd say the fault goes to Singapore's bottom lane for letting that Corki get out of control.

They're both good, but what makes Graves better is that he is reliably good. He just has pure, unadulterated damage while his passive keeps him alive.

Not that you can't do well with MF, but I find her to be a little strange and unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom