• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsayFever

FMRDk.jpg

MF too good

I don't play MF but y u no get IE.

First normal draft (just came in our region). Amumu got counterpicked hard. Vayne is my main AD carry but I'm not getting her, given all of their champs + Ashe.

I hate split push Shacos. >: ( I got disconnected mid-end game. When I reconnected, I found out Amumu also got disconnected (until the end). Luckily we already took down their Nexus towers, but inhib went up. We got murdered and they took down one of our Nexus towers. Managed to kill 2, then we went straight for their inhib then Nexus. They all respawned when me and Mao were already attacking their nexus. They went full f'ing force on me, getting tossed, silenced, knocked and rooted but I managed to destroy the Nexus with a little less than 90HP. :D

Had several good moments when I was allowed to freely attack from behind the wall and no one even disturbed me.

brian!

i mean, it's a match with karma in a competitive setting, but it wasn't a particularly good match, but you say you would love to see that

IsayFever

I no get IE because teamfights start way early these days and BT early just gives more survival and sustain. Easy to fill in lane, easy to win trades with lane opponent, easier to stay alive in team fights

Boken

Banned
Karma lulu j4 rumble is all about the jarvan.

Jarvan is meant to just blindly run into their whole team and ult them + lulu ult + karma shield + aoe and rumble just lays an ult on top of that. Problem was, Chaox was too strong and Jarvan didnt buy enough armor.

Me: *picks Graves*
Janna: "GAIZ IM GONNA SUPPORT"
...*takes CS*
...*takes W first*
...*doesn't buy a single ward*

I don't mind the first part so much, but at least buy wards whether you're support or not. It's just me and Skarner buying all the wards. It was a 5v4 that we lost. :| Skarner was already lagging a bit behind but he decided to buy an oracle, and he actually only had regular boots, philo, zeal and sheen.

Boken

Banned
The infamous

and SUPER EXCITING

Game 3 of WE v LgN: here

Seriously, this game is pretty good viewing. If you hate passive games, this is a good one to watch.

edit: man supports are fucking unsung heroes - that play at 16minutes was saved completely by the LGN support and the commenators couldnt even see!

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I like Nasus a lot. Still super scrubby at this game, but I'm having a lot of fun. One of my main problems is not knowing when to back off during early game.

opi and I dominating aram games

easy to do when you put me on a team with sion and randoms

---

how do play dom:

poke
points>kills

if you have 3 points, lead them through the jungle on a benny hill chase
if you have 2 points, draw them off the point and assault
if they are too smart for that, go and cap their mid with a partner or two to effectively split their forces
don't teleport back where they can see you
in a fight, if you can neutralize, do it, then continue fighting

scy

I know about revive lol

I still see people that call Revive trolling :| It's disheartening when lack of revives is what I can point to game losses.

if they are too smart for that, go and cap their mid with a partner or two to effectively split their forces

Just to note, you don't actually need to be capping their point for this. Just them seeing you going mid and pulling them off is enough. You're basically trying to bait them to get killed when not grouped up rather than letting them move on you and just killing you under a different tower. Too many people just sit there and not take advantage of this and just get themselves killed out of position.

Blizzard

Banned
Supposedly in PBE, AP Teemo now has a 0.4 AP ratio on E...I'm assuming that's per second and not total, making it a substantial buff from 0.14 or whatever. Has anyone tried it?

Just to note, you don't actually need to be capping their point for this. Just them seeing you going mid and pulling them off is enough. You're basically trying to bait them to get killed when not grouped up rather than letting them move on you and just killing you under a different tower. Too many people just sit there and not take advantage of this and just get themselves killed out of position.

This is true, but I was trying to be concise. The partners would likely hide in a brush to cause an ambush while they see you channel.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know it goes against the general wisdom for the character slot persay, but ever since I switched up how I run Varus I'm doing waaayy better with him. He's slightly harder to play this way, but if you can pull it off throw me in the other camp.

I know run magic pen ruins and roll him has a hybrid. I also try and get sorc boots over as boots since he doesn't scale that well with as anyways. You have to work on maxing out your 3 basic hits + ability hit to get the most damage, but if you can pull that off Varus W easily does more damage than going AD. It solves the issue of him failing and falling off late game a tad.

Biggest hurdle is to get your team to understand you know wtf you are doing. When people see the AD slot not going the cookie cutter AD build they tend to rage and think you are a n00b. Luckily I duo que with a buddy a lot and we tend to run bot together. So my lane partner is cool with it.

PS: Wish they'd buff Varus' ratios one way or another so we wouldn't have this debate. Plus it would probably really fix his late game.

Achtius

Southern gonna play IE Garen all day now,

Judgment no longer breaks slow effects or reduces the duration of slow effects. Now deals 20/45/70/95/120 plus 70/80/90/100/110 % of his attack damage instead of 50/90/130/170/210 physical damage. Judgment can critically strike dealing bonus damage. Judgment deals 25% less damage to minions and monsters. Now ignores unit collision but reduces movement speed by 20% when passing through minions this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom