• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Trying to reinstall drivers. Made the DERP decision to uninstall first. I already reinstalled LoL to no effect.

Also, my computer had no issues with LoL until about a week ago. :(
lol I've done that mistake many times...

That sucks, man, I have a friend was having very similar problems and we fixed it somehow, and now after the Rengar patch he's been getting those problems again, but neither of us can remember what we did to fix it :/

Lost 2 ranked games in a row because we had someone quit in the middle of it. GRRRRRRRRRRREAT.

Hit 1200; everything becomes stupid like picking Fiora into Malphite.

Oh good. Call mid and first pick decides they don't want top anymore and chooses mid. Shoot me now. @_@

P3RF3C7 PRINC3SS: you're support
P3RF3C7 PRINC3SS: i told you
P3RF3C7 PRINC3SS: you're last

Yup. Everyone became stupid.
Remember dodging won't cost you elo anymore...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lost 2 ranked games in a row because we had someone quit in the middle of it. GRRRRRRRRRRREAT.

Hit 1200; everything becomes stupid like picking Fiora into Malphite.

Oh good. Call mid and first pick decides they don't want top anymore and chooses mid. Shoot me now. @_@

P3RF3C7 PRINC3SS: you're support
P3RF3C7 PRINC3SS: i told you
P3RF3C7 PRINC3SS: you're last

Yup. Everyone became stupid.

Why do you keep playing ranked? o_O

So, uh, two things.

Driver is fixed, but now it says that direct3d won't load or whatever. I'm assuming I have to install DirectX.

Two, my resolution is stuck at 1280 x 800 but my screen's maximum resolution is 1440 x 900. The Control Panel acts as if 1280 x 800 is the highest it can go... and it's hurting my eyes.

PBE Patch Notes

Alistar nerfs
Eve buff
Ez tweak
Diana tweak/nerf
Karthus super nerf

And holy crap PAX Sona.
arcadesona.png

arcadesona2222.png

Ferga

Am I the only guy who loves playing rengar and think he is pretty good where he is now?

Is it because people don't know how to play him in team fights? Just stealth and melt the carries.

Laning is pretty easy if you don't die to jungle ganks.

EXGN

Man, forgot the fun of smurfing. Went to play a ranked game and some troll insta-locked AP Ashe mid, so I dodged and logged into my smurf.

Almost carried a 4v5 as hybrid attackspeed Taric. Went like 4/0/2 during laning against a Xin/Ezreal combo. The W gave me a shit ton of free armor to mitigate damage from them, and when they dove I would stun and shatter then heal myself and get double kills.

Unfortunately, my bottom lane carry was a legitimate new player and couldn't handle the 2v1. Our jungler was also really weak because he had no runes and he couldn't go through the initial clear without basing, so he fell way behind the other laners.

Oh, and it was a 4v5. Still fun shit though.

zkylon

zkylewd
Only available at PAX?

/wrists
Really? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That skin is amazing, love the pixelated particle effects :(

-----------

Anywho, we were turning it around in ARAM and suddenly my entire team gets disconnected and their Sivir got triple kill. I would see the big "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT" loading bar all the while my poor Malph had his life going down bit by bit (yeah for some reason I was seeing my incoming damage). No fair :p

Ken

Well, that was an interesting ranked game.

Was playing Morde vs Morgana. She snared me, tossed down that ground AoE, ult'd. I ult'd and ignited her and she immediately flashed away and canceled her ult. huehuehue

Q8D3vil

finally played chogath vs yorick. Chogath counter him but will push the minions super hard because of his E. but yorick cant harass him for shit.

out farmed him into winning the with 4-0-12 even though our bottom fed their with 8 kills.

Ken

Cant decide between AD twisted fate and AP twisted fate. I think I like AP more, suggestions?

AP mid.

Q + Red Card = Great minion wave clear.

Gold Card + Lich Bane = tons of damage.

Can Destiny/Gate to both top and bottom lanes easily and anywhere in the jungle.

bjaelke

Definitely AP.

AD TF is great in lane but falls off late game. A bit like AD Kennen, but worse. I remember Yellowpete(?) playing him at some point in solo queue. Otherwise you'll only see Twisted Fate with the AP build in mid.

y2dvd

Tried Diana mid. She pretty fun so far though I got to learn how to use her q->r cooldown more efficiently. Can Q mark them if it hits along the way or only when it lands on them?

What are the changes to Ez? Can't access the link at work.

Ken

Tried Diana mid. She pretty fun so far though I got to learn how to use her q->r cooldown more efficiently. Can Q mark them if it hits along the way or only when it lands on them?

What are the changes to Ez? Can't access the link at work.

Pretty sure it reveals everything hit along the path? I think. I haven't played her too much.

Ezreal

Essence Flux [ W ]: Now does 70/115/160/205/250 (+0.8*AP) magic damage. (Changed from 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.7*AP) )
Mystic Shot [ Q ]: Now costs 28/31/34/37/40 Mana (Down from 30/35/40/45/50 Mana)

Looks like W was too good a poke on AD Ez.

Blizzard

Banned
PBE:

I guess Riot was reading the comments that Corki, Ezreal, and Graves were the best AD, since they nerfed Corki, Ezreal, and Graves. Eventually we'll just have 5 top laners for a 5v5 top lane and that'll be the game. =D

Also Diana's Q got nerfed (double nerfed?), and her W got nerfed, per everyone's request.

Q8D3vil

Definitely AP.

AD TF is great in lane but falls off late game. A bit like AD Kennen, but worse. I remember Yellowpete(?) playing him at some point in solo queue. Otherwise you'll only see Twisted Fate with the AP build in mid.

tf is all about mid game ultimate ganks, he dont scale well but he is not useless thanks to his low cdr 2 second stun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom