• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I guess I'm too used to the old school of thinking that you need bloodthirsters on AD so you can heal yourself as someone tries to 1v1 you.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I guess I'm too used to the old school of thinking that you need bloodthirsters on AD so you can heal yourself as someone tries to 1v1 you.

Vayne is an exception to that rule. Basically anyone choosing 1v1 with you better kill you in 4 seconds or less. With a vamp scepter alone she can just sit there and get it back by the time she kills.

For the record my old vayne setups on mobility can no longer be done thank you riot for removing SOTD and Starks.

Koomaster

Vayne in champions select: "Shen's not OP. I'm on an 11 win streak so don't lose this guys."

Translation: I've gotten lucky enough to have people carry me for 11 games in a row. So if you don't carry me that means you guys suck. Also I killed a Shen once so don't worry, I can take care of that one.

Ken

Wow. Just had a Varus lose a game for us where we were up 15+ kills because he contributed no damage with Manumune Varus OP. Fell apart in team fights.

Ferga

I get BT on my graves as well when laning goes longer than expected or when im behind the enemy ad carry in kills but ahead in cs by around 15-20+.

Reasoning: If laning goes on longer than the usual time, BT will help you win fights in lane. Plus the sustain etc...

An ie will lose to BT in lane due to sustain

If i'm behind the enemy in kills but if i'm ahead in cs, I rush BT because I can continuously outfarm and win trades if the enemy do try to initiate on us.

All of this factors out jungle pressure though.

Just a general rule: Rushing BT is only acceptable on low range ad carries. If you're kog maw and you buy a BT first, then...... :|

IsayFever

I get BT on my graves as well when laning goes longer than expected or when im behind the enemy ad carry in kills but ahead in cs by around 15-20+.

Reasoning: If laning goes on longer than the usual time, BT will help you win fights in lane. Plus the sustain etc...

An ie will lose to BT in lane due to sustain

If i'm behind the enemy in kills but if i'm ahead in cs, I rush BT because I can continuously outfarm and win trades if the enemy do try to initiate on us.

All of this factors out jungle pressure though.

Just a general rule: Rushing BT is only acceptable on low range ad carries. If you're kog maw and you buy a BT first, then...... :|

MISS FORTUNE LOVES BLOODTHIRSTER

Ken

First Pick Morg: Oh I heard she's really strong.

Keeps overextending and getting ganked: You guys I have to overextend to farm but if you don't want me to do that I guess I will go counter jungle my own jungler into oblivion by taking wraiths and wolves.

After about 5 deaths: I'm going to roam and take Olaf's farm because you guys can't leave your lanes to help meeeeeeee.

Post game: I'm going to report you all for harassment. Hmph.

I'm going back to Skyrim.

Boken

Banned
OGN semi between CLGeu and Najin Sword is incredibly entertaining.
CLGeu putting on a clinic on how to make plays while behind in order to catch up.

Welp, I'm done trying. Time to insta-lock stupid champions in ranked for the next few days.
What? Your hater level is 10/5 yo. You guys were just outscaled pretty much. 2 late game champs vs their 4.5 late game champion team. Who did you gank for?

Q8D3vil

chogath wreck darius so hard in team fights its not even funny.
in other news, riot gave me my rp back after purchasing sona with rp by mistake, but the thing is that sona is still available in my champions selection ? is this intended or a mistake in their part.

Ferga

chogath wreck darius so hard in team fights its not even funny.
in other news, riot gave me my rp back after purchasing sona with rp by mistake, but the thing is that sona is still available in my champions selection ? is this intended or a mistake in their part.

You got lucky so shhhh..

Noone needs to know cough cough

Boken

Banned
Najin need to win this match to make it to the Korean regionals... I think they're good enough that they should be there so I'd feel bad if CLGeu won, even if I like CLGeu better.

garath

5th game, if we get that far, is going to be blind pick. Everyone on their favorite champions.

I love the blind pick rounds. Hilarious. Usually mirror matches. Graves vs Graves, shen vs shen.

Fun stuff. And yeah, that Irelia play by Wickd. Top notch stuff.

garath

Yeah thats true, but I think putting your place against Blaze is kinda rough.

(So far I feel Blaze is stronger than CLGeu)

I watched Blaze.Reapered play a little bit yesterday. Wow. He is so good. If the rest of the team is close to his level, anyone is going to struggle against Blaze.

scy

I watched Blaze.Reapered play a little bit yesterday. Wow. He is so good. If the rest of the team is close to his level, anyone is going to struggle against Blaze.

Mechanically speaking, the "worst" one on their team is probably Cpt Jack (AD Carry). And he's still basically at the level of every other AD Carry in the world.

I still want to see Misaya (WE) play TF.

Ferga

They shouldn't show the losing team's reactions :\

That close up to maknoon's teary eyes is just not right. Not right at all.

Ferga

Mechanically speaking, the "worst" one on their team is probably Cpt Jack (AD Carry). And he's still basically at the level of every other AD Carry in the world.

I still want to see Misaya (WE) play TF.

I saw Cpt Jack carry 3 games in a row in the last azubu tournament so I always thought he was top 2 on the team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom