• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

goddamn the amount of people who think that warding is solely the jungler/supports job is infuriating. I played with this kat who got ganked constantly and still refused to ward, said it was my job as jungle to ward both mid entrances. I hate this fucking community

this is true. this happens in gaf games too

Ken

goddamn the amount of people who think that warding is solely the jungler/supports job is infuriating. I played with this kat who got ganked constantly and still refused to ward, said it was my job as jungle to ward both mid entrances. I hate this fucking community

"This isn't the game for you."

scy

If bad teammates frustrate you, why not play a singleplayer game or deathmatch game? Like, Starcraft 2 -- you can move things RTS-style, and not have teammates to worry about, and still play ranked or whatever.

Mistakes bother me. I have an unreasonable expectation of what I should be doing. It leads to me practicing a stupid amount. Teammates don't bother me compared to my own mistakes. In fact, I suppose the fact there's a team means I'm that much harder on myself.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I have to roll back to Ashe and just practice, but it's not a particularly interesting role for me, to be honest. I'd rather learn how to jungle.

Ashe really isn't what she use to be I left her for better waters. ADC is boring if you let be and can be a very integral role if you make it so.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ashe really isn't what she use to be I left her for better waters. ADC is boring if you let be and can be a very integral role if you make it so.
I think it relates a bit to my style of play in most games. I always pick mage or something like that because I get bored easily of autoattacks. I know ADCarries in LoL have to do a lot of positioning, and intelligently picking their targets, but nothing hooks me like seeing my Lux throw a big freaking laser at someone :D

LCGeek

formerly sane
I think it relates a bit to my style of play in most games. I always pick mage or something like that because I get bored easily of autoattacks. I know ADCarries in LoL have to do a lot of positioning, and intelligently picking their targets, but nothing hooks me like seeing my Lux throw a big freaking laser at someone :D

I'm the reverse though gaf knows I like a few APS.

Laser lux is priceless especially when they all had an aoe slow applied to them. Watch em run, nah you can't goodbye. Achtius knows all about that troll lux with me on bottom lane.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Did anybody post the graph that shows Rengar only has a 33% overall win rate? On mobile so hard to see

JWMzL.png

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm the reverse though gaf knows I like a few APS.

Laser lux is priceless especially when they all had an aoe slow applied to them. Watch em run, nah you can't goodbye. Achtius knows all about that troll lux with me on bottom lane.
Yeah I love rushing CDR and just messing people up when they think they're safely farming lol.

drkOne

Did anybody post the graph that shows Rengar only has a 33% overall win rate? On mobile so hard to see

As someone who has been having fun with Rengar, it really shows why new champs have to be OP.
The overall community is too dumb to come up with builds/strategies on their own, so unless a champion is OP and you can just stack it with items and get kills then most people will be awful with it.

I was having an hard time on my first 3 or 4 games, until I realized what items I wanted depending on the situations, but after that it has been pretty easy to do a good job.

I think I should have 60-70% win rate by now, so in case he gets buffed because everyone is crying, that should be fun.

I'm not saying he is a competitive pick, since he isn't reliable, but he's fun champion for the other 99%.

(I decided to quote your post because it brought the subject of Rengar back, just giving my piece of mind about him after playing a bunch of matches)

bjaelke

Syndra

Transcendent [ Passive ]: Now Extends the slow duration of Force of Will to 2 seconds. (Instead of Briefly knocking enemies into the air)
Unleashed Power [ R ]: Range is now 675 (down from 800)
Let me play her before you go and break her!
WTF is going on with the LoL site? Some music/audio gets played after a few seconds on the homepage.

They had the MLG stream playing in the background.

Blizzard

Banned
ARAM is a harsh mistress:
aram2wyltf.png

All 5 games tonight, losses, and in 4, possibly all 5, I had the most kills on the team. I tried but failed, I am sorry everyone. =(

DISCLAIMER BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT, yes most every loss may have been my fault for not using proper tactics, making mistakes, not engaging or dying, etc. I'm not saying I'm good, I just thought it was kind of sadly funny to have the highest but lose every time.

On the plus side, I got to play Rengar for the first time ever (thanks scy) and he's fun even though he dies once he's close to enemies. I got up to max stacks. He must have been really fun in PBE when max stacks had the active instant-5-ferocity ability before the nerf.

Koomaster

Weren't people saying he's bad top lane but better in jungle? You would think because of the jump and stealth he would work better ganking but maybe not.
His jump range is kind of short imo; you sort of have to rely on enemies stupidly walking close to a bush in order to jump them.

His item is also reliant on either kills or assists. Not too many opportunities for such while in the jungle and it's hard to gank with him unless you are constantly using his ult for stealth.

Being in lane I can max out the stacks to his item a lot faster. Kind of easier to jump out of the top/bottom bushes than the ones from the river or jungle. Champs can't avoid passing within range of those since they have to get to your turret.

XeroSauce

Abyssal nerf, rushing it in mid lane was fun while it last.

LoL at all 3 AD nerf.

How do I stop you from secretly stalking me if I don't know your name :(

They BUFFED Ezreal, his Q is even better and those that never bothered to level up W are better off anyways.

bjaelke

They BUFFED Ezreal, his Q is even better and those that never bothered to level up W are better off anyways.

They shifted his power if anything. His W is very powerful in lane and can be seen as a nerf. You just don't get the same harass with Q before the team fights start.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
They shifted his power if anything. His W is very powerful in lane and can be seen as a nerf. You just don't get the same harass with Q before the team fights start.

I am just glad they nerfed the hitbox on his W, AP ez's W is almost impossible to dodge in lane.

Blizzard

Banned
1248 ELO. Catching up to Blizzard. :O
Weren't you way over me by now, like 1280 or so? If you're good I assume it's easy to get to 1300 or 1500. I don't know what level silver is though.

Also, what does the tournament code thing do on the custom game screen? I don't remember seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom