• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

If I had to guess, there's better options for utility and for kill lanes and she's too in between for either. I dunno. I like her, though I want to play her AP Mid more than Support.

MultiCore

Oh yeah now I remember why I didn't really want to play LoL anymore.

I hope you reported him. I know it's impossible to actually expect people to behave themselves, but for a decent portion of the population, a couple of bans on an account they're attached to might get them to relax a little.

I don't know why people rage, or insult everyone, or whatever. It's just not worth it. Sure, most of them are teenagers with hormonal issues, but that doesn't excuse them.

Besides, I have arcade Sona too.

Blizzard

Banned
Was that guy one of Telaso's friends, or was he the random? Might have been the random.

I tried a couple of free week Graves again. The first one was as usual for me, I have no clue how to work Graves. I got dash first and got shotgunned all day and owned by enemy Graves. The second game I got shotgun first, started out like 8/0, went 10/2/8 and had Infinity Edge by like 14.5 minutes (could have had it in under 14 minutes possibly but I needed 2-3 more minions and had to go hunting in the jungle).

Of course pretty much everyone else fed so we lost anyway, but at least I had a better Graves game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
People hating on Arcade Sona players smh.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I hope you reported him. I know it's impossible to actually expect people to behave themselves, but for a decent portion of the population, a couple of bans on an account they're attached to might get them to relax a little.

I don't know why people rage, or insult everyone, or whatever. It's just not worth it. Sure, most of them are teenagers with hormonal issues, but that doesn't excuse them.

Besides, I have arcade Sona too.

Always report when you can. Had a friend of mine learn this the hardware it adds up and depending on the offense it can come quite quickly.

y2dvd

Dat Sona carry. I need to get her new skin already. It's teh hotness.

YAMQy.png

Blizzard

Banned
I have a new goal in life, prove it's possible to win with Graves. Two games in a row I've gotten infinity edge in ~15 minutes or less, went 8-12 kills, 5 or less deaths...and everyone else practically suicides into the enemy team. Last game literally everyone else had 8-12 deaths and I had like 3000 gold more than anyone else on my team. D: I need to learn to carry harder.

Finish this already, dig. I wanna see Hotshot vs Saint tomorrow.

I must say though, the games involving CLG have been the most entertaining this tournament.

Blizzard

Banned
Think I'm kidding about not being able to carry hard enough? Well, Corki refuses to let me go AD carry, so I go jungle instead.

amumuujcxl.png

Oh wait, Kayle went afk like a minute while we were fighting (girlfriend came home), and Kennen was missing for like the last 10-15 minutes (parents leaving). I feel like it's been the last 6 games in a row or so, almost every single one has someone afk, someone leaving, someone disconnecting, or some variant of that. ;____;

I HAD LIKE TWO TRIPLE KILLS WITH AMUMU and we still lost.

EXGN

And that game shows why Cho is an awful jungle pick. If he had snagged Malphite/Naut, that would have been a much different game. Cho just can't initiate anything.

And that game shows why Cho is an awful jungle pick. If he had snagged Malphite/Naut, that would have been a much different game. Cho just can't initiate anything.

Initiation is only one aspect of jungling. Nunu can't really initiate either, but that doesn't mean he's a bad jungler.

Malphite was banned btw.

Ken

Think I'm kidding about not being able to carry hard enough? Well, Corki refuses to let me go AD carry, so I go jungle instead.

Oh wait, Kayle went afk like a minute while we were fighting (girlfriend came home), and Kennen was missing for like the last 10-15 minutes (parents leaving). I feel like it's been the last 6 games in a row or so, almost every single one has someone afk, someone leaving, someone disconnecting, or some variant of that. ;____;

I HAD LIKE TWO TRIPLE KILLS WITH AMUMU and we still lost.

Hahaha.

BTW Arcade Sona is fantastic now that I finally played her, although not having a pixel art for her E on allies is disappointing.

Boken

Banned
Why would you buy a GA vs a poke comp? Buying a GA against gragas who just ults your team every 40s because he can? The logic is that banshee is meant to block gragas harass.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why would you buy a GA vs a poke comp? Buying a GA against gragas who just ults your team every 40s because he can? The logic is that banshee is meant to block gragas harass.
I was talking about the other team. Or it was during a game without poke, I don't remember, but it made sense.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Jayce counters riven soooooooo freaking hard, no more suffering in top lane.
He's not a bad pick but I wouldn't call him a counter to Riven.

In other news I keep hearing we might see Hecarim. I don't know whether I should be excited or not.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and this nerds
Travis Gafford: Riot heavily implies water champion (soon tm) during Dev qa

Q8D3vil

He's not a bad pick but I wouldn't call him a counter to Riven.

In other news I keep hearing we might see Hecarim. I don't know whether I should be excited or not.
free harass with range into knock back stun all day. i destroyed two rivens so hard today one of them decided to quit because their jungler didnt camp me top.

scy

free harass with range into knock back stun all day. i destroyed two rivens so hard today one of them decided to quit because their jungler didnt camp me top.

Jayce melts in trades, however. He disengages well but Riven needs less time to blow him up than a Jayce does to deal with her. I wouldn't really call it a hard counter, just a fairly even match up that comes down to who makes the first mistake (and/or camped out by the jungler). Maybe the edge to him due to ranged harass but dodging E>Q Cannon is easy and not a lot of people do Q>E ones (e.g., line up the shot first and E boost it after).

Oh yeah, and this nerds

Water based support?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom