• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, gonna start compiling the suggestions given to me from the previous pages. Quote me for the Google Doc link if you want to check up on it. I'm going to try and get it out of the way tonight before I have to fly out tomorrow.

Achtius

I think that if you are top, support or jungle, if you don't buy wards every time you b you lose 150 gold.

edit: actually if you b and have more than 75 gold, the game automatically buy it for you.

Bros.

Please help me with the GAF-LoL player list. I don't remember everyone's summoner name... or what GAFfer is what summoner.
If you want to be added, let me know.

Boken, would you like to help me out with the Championship info?

Give me tips, GAF, to put in the OT!

Dobkeratops is making something amazing, please contribute! Quote for the link!

zkylon

zkylewd
zkylon - zkylon

I don't play Dominion or anything, really, but I sure like to read all your antics while AFKing in the chat :)

XeroSauce

Bros.

Please help me with the GAF-LoL player list. I don't remember everyone's summoner name... or what GAFfer is what summoner.

Xero Sauce - Xero Sauce

Do you want to post links of sites that have utilities like build calculators, player search.

For example, LoLKing, 'IsLeagueofLegendsup' Riot5, LoLPro

zkylon

zkylewd
Some newbie tips:
* Last hit to avoid pushing your lane and earn the most gold. Pushing the lane is bad because you set yourself up for enemy ganks.
* Ask your team to ward and ward yourself so you always have a good idea of where everyone on the enemy team is. Ward important objectives (buffs, Baron, Dragon) and if you don't see the enemy team, assume they're doing one of them or about to gank.
* Don't face check unless you have your team close and you're pretty tanky.
* Try to kill the damage dealers (AD and AP carries) first so your team has the advantage in team fights.
* In general, try to take advantage of whenever you're outnumbering the enemy team. If the ADC went back to base but the support didn't, DESTROY that poor sob. If you're 5v4 with a minute respawn time, force a teamfight.
* Look at the other team before buying. If they're mostly AD you can buy a Thornmail, if they have tons of armor you can buy a Last Whisper, etc.
* Ignore the meta if you want, but bruiser top, AP mid, jungler and support + AD carry bot works beautifully most of the times.
* WAAAAAAAAARD

Paella's up yum yum :D

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
6DSEQ.jpg

What if Yordle Stompers replaced Boots of Swiftness, with the same 265 second Flash? And everyone also gets an inferior Flash on a 350 sec cooldown that cannot be used after being hit by a champ in the last 3 seconds?

Ferga

Bros.

Ferga - YLA Rex

Flare

Bros.

Flare - flare05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom