• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
There's no way they would have let tryndamere or akali or ahri be powerful for long either.

In fact, you guys need to hurry up and get on the karma + eve train. It's clear that there's no way Riot would let them be non-powerful for long, so they're due for a buff any moment now. =D

graves? - nerfed twice.
vayne - nerfed once on release, once recently
cait - nerfed twice
kog - w nerfed hard recently

Whenever an AD carry becomes the reigning #1 in their role, they get nerfed.

Akali got her nerf, shes not even viable competitively really.

LCGeek

formerly sane
graves? - nerfed twice.
vayne - nerfed once on release, once recently
cait - nerfed twice
kog - w nerfed hard recently

Whenever an AD carry becomes the reigning #1 in their role, they get nerfed.

Akali got her nerf, shes not even viable competitively really.

Surprised you haven't mentioned considering her nerfs since she has been in the game. Same for ashe. Some of their early kit was broke when you add it all up.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I've been sampling her in custom games just trying to practice clearing jungle. She's a lot of fun after a few levels. Early jungle is very touchy, needs her health pots, heh.

Maybe it's because of who I queue with consistently but I love her when she has even an average game. With my ad carries she gives excellent map control when you position and time well. People say vayne isn't early game worth but with her or lee sin in the last week I've had tons of double first bloods bottom be it 2v2 or 2v3.

My friend says she can be squishy if you don't deal with it but seems no different than most bruisers or tanks who forget one way or another to get survival gear or stats. Love her jump we have stolen many a dragon with that smite and flash.

KJTB

What also makes sivir OP is if she has a good support that can cc (taric, alistar) the double boomerang hit does ridiculous damage.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Stark's redo is an interesting one to me as it's an item I take a lot when I decide to play Master Yi. Plus I sometimes take it if I feel like I have a final extra slot open certain characters since it's an aura which brings an extra ability for team fights. It's also a go to for me in Dominion.

PS: I still think the most OP champ in the game even post last patch nerf is Rammus. He gets banned a funk ton too.

EGM92

I need 4 people to play ranked with that are not retarded and know how to build properly and counter pick. Anyone up for it? 1350 ELO range.

i miss when you just got chalice and then stacked BT's on sivir and won every game. Life was so simple....

Miss fortune, has she ever been #1 AD at any point?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I haven't played with any Shyvs recently so if she was buffed I didn't notice.

Ashe
General
Base health increased to 474 from 438
Base armor increased to 14.9 from 12.7
Mana per level increased to 35 from 27
Volley cooldown reduced to 16/13/10/7/4 from 20/16/12/8/4
Enchanted Crystal Arrow now grants vision while in flight.

Well, I guess that's that.

Time to go back to my roots.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Jax
Mana regen per level increased to 0.7 per 5 seconds from 0.45
Fixed a bug where Empower's cooldown was higher than stated at earlier ranks
Counter Strike
Dodge duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5
Now additionally reduces the damage from area of effect abilities by 25% while Jax is dodging
Now can be activated again after 1 second to end the effect early
Damage adjusted to 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) from 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage)
Now deals 20% increased damage for each attack dodged (up to a maximum of 100% increased damage) instead of 10/15/20/25/30 bonus damage per dodge
Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 22/20/18/16/14
Grandmaster’s Might duration increased to 8 seconds from 6
Pretty much all the changes I wanted without an overhaul to his ultimate.

Blizzard

Banned
Yay, time to bust out more jax. At least they didn't nerf his Q as far as I can tell (that dodge damage nerf sounds really severe, 50% instead of 80% AD?).

As far as I can tell there's also nothing to help with magic resist unless a mage hits you with an AOE spell instead of a targeted spell.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's actually a buff in just about all ways.

Counterstrike was never used for the damage, the stun was always whats most important, more control + lower cooldown is great.

I was fine with Jax post remake but this buff is welcomed.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It won't even really deal less damage with this change:
Now deals 20% increased damage for each attack dodged (up to a maximum of 100% increased damage)

Blizzard

Banned
I just realized that Teemo's Move Quick got buffed slightly, up to 60% movespeed and 1 second longer.

I WILL PLAY TEEMO THIS DAY, OH YES.

Blizzard

Banned
So did the patch notes get pulled again? Saw them, then went back to home and they are gone.
I think the first thread for today's patch got downvoted so much that it got autolocked/deleted or something, so Riot had to repost it with +9999 votes haxed onto the post so people couldn't delete it so quickly. The Ziggs patch notes are also up in a different thread.

Flare

Someone post the nooooooooooooooooooooooootes

Code:
PVP.net v1.53

Co-op versus AI aka "Rise of the Bot Army"
        You can now queue to play against a much wider roster of Champions in Co-op versus AI
        Beginner and Intermediate queues are now available for Dominion in addition to Summoners Rift
        The 3-game per day rewards limitation for Level 30 Summoners has been removed
        The flat IP penalty for Co-op versus AI games has been removed. You will now earn IP at the following rates (as a percentage of the normal rate):
            Summoner level 1-9
                Beginner: 100%
                Intermediate: 100%
            Summoner level 10-19
                Beginner: 85% (was 75%)
                Intermediate: 100%
            Summoner level 20-29
                Beginner: 70% (was 50%)
                Intermediate: 90% (was 100%)
            Summoner level 30
                Beginner: 55% (was 25%)
                Intermediate: 80% (was 75%)
        View more information on the expanded Co-op vs. AI game mode, including a full roster of bots!

League of Legends 1.0.0.133
Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert

Short Fuse (Passive) - Every 12 seconds Ziggs' next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
    Bouncing Bomb - Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
    Satchel Charge - Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked away, but takes no damage.
    Hexplosive Minefield - Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing.
    Mega Inferno Bomb (Ultimate) - Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those further away.

Alistar

Fixed a bug where Triumphant Roar was not granting assists

Amumu

Fixed a bug where Despair was dealing less damage with Ability Power than intended

Ashe

General
        Base health increased to 474 from 438
        Base armor increased to 14.9 from 12.7
        Mana per level increased to 35 from 27
    Volley cooldown reduced to 16/13/10/7/4 from 20/16/12/8/4
    Enchanted Crystal Arrow now grants vision while in flight.

Caitlyn

Fixed a bug where Headshot did not trigger while Taunted or Silenced

Cho'Gath

Fixed a bug where Feast would fail to kill shielded targets

Ezreal

Trueshot Barrage now grants vision while in flight.
    Fixed a bug where Ezreal would lose his run animation after 390 movement speed

Gragas

Fixed a bug where Barrel Roll immediately detonated when Gragas died

Heimerdinger

Fixed a bug where his turrets would not be demolished when he died if the turret was being teleported to (by Summoner Teleport)

Jarvan IV

Fixed a bug where Cataclysm immediately crumbled when Jarvan IV died

Jax

Mana regen per level increased to 0.7 per 5 seconds from 0.45
    Fixed a bug where Empower's cooldown was higher than stated at earlier ranks
    Counter Strike
        Dodge duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5
        Now additionally reduces the damage from area of effect abilities by 25% while Jax is dodging
        Now can be activated again after 1 second to end the effect early
        Damage adjusted to 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) from 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage)
        Now deals 20% increased damage for each attack dodged (up to a maximum of 100% increased damage) instead of 10/15/20/25/30 bonus damage per dodge
        Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 22/20/18/16/14
    Grandmaster’s Might duration increased to 8 seconds from 6

Lee Sin

Flurry attack speed bonus reduced to 40% from 50%
    Sonic Wave missing health damage reduced to 8% from 10%

Morgana

Soul Shackles ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
    Fixed a bug where Soul Shackles would sometimes fizzle

Master Yi

Fixed a bug where Meditate's ability power ratio was shown as lower than it actually was

Nunu

Fixed a bug where Absolute Zero's slow did not grant assists

Rammus

Minor tweak to Rammus' dance to actually rotate around his center axis when on his back

Sejuani

Fixed a bug where Glacial Prison did not detonate if Sejuani died

Sivir

Boomerang Blade
        Damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 70/115/160/205/250
        Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 1.0 from 1.1
    On The Hunt
        Movement speed bonus reduced to 20% from 25%
        Duration reduced to 10 from 15

Sona

Fixed a bug where Power Chord did not trigger while Taunted or Silenced

Swain

Fixed a bug where Swain had reduced mana regeneration while in Raven form

Viktor

Power Transfer missile speed increased to 2000 from 1400
    Chaos Storm persistent damage per second increased to 50/75/100 (+0.25 ability power) from 40/60/80 (+0.2 ability power)

Items

Emblem of Valor (remake)
        Components:
            Cloth armor
            Rejuvenation Bead
        +25 armor
        Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 10 health regen per 5 seconds
    Locket of the Iron Solari (new)
        Components:
            Emblem of Valor
            Heart of Gold
        +300 health
        +35 armor
        Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 15 health regen per 5 seconds
        Unique Active: Shield yourself and nearby allies for 5 seconds, absorbing up to 50 (+10 per level) damage (60 second cooldown)
    Stark's Fervor has been changed and renamed to Zeke's Herald
        Components:
            Dagger
            Vampiric Scepter
            Kindle Gem
        +250 health
        Unique Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction
        UNIQUE Aura: Grants nearby allied champions 12% Life Steal, 20% Attack Speed
    Will of the Ancients spell vamp reduced to 20% from 25%

General

Added a new option, "Show Smartcast Ranges"
    Spectator mode will now indicate if a Champion is at very low health on the side bars to draw attention to the area
    Fixed a bug where the Demolitionist mastery disabled global passives such as Twisted Fate's Loaded Dice and Janna's Tailwind
    Heal over time effects now show as health regen per 5 rather than discreet heals
    Summoner's Rift (Winter)
        Removed holiday decorations
        Fixed prop visibility/collision issues in bases
        Fixed particle glitching in river areas
        Changed lighting and terrain to improve visual clarity

VALKYRAY

Banned
Ashe

Well, I guess that's that.

Time to go back to my roots.

That buff is nothing. All she needs is a movement boost. As fast as master yi. Armor and hp don't do shit when you have no escape abilities. With a slow speed like her. She can't even kite until she has two phantom and Boots of swiftness

Veritas_

Summoner's Rift (Winter)
Removed holiday decorations
Fixed prop visibility/collision issues in bases
Fixed particle glitching in river areas
Changed lighting and terrain to improve visual clarity

Oh cool. Looks like the winter version of Summoner's Rift is staying around after all.
Stoked about the Ashe buffs too, even if minor.

Vanillalite

why is everyone whining about shen buffs

i remember when he was top pick/ban and it was not fun at all

People are whining about shen? I thought everyone was waiting for his suppose "rework" so he'd be good again. People want another good pure tank other than OP always banned Rammus.

Jenga

Banned
People are whining about shen? I thought everyone was waiting for his suppose "rework" so he'd be good again. People want another good pure tank other than OP always banned Rammus.
so now we'd have two OP always banned rammus and shen

just like a year ago

Vanillalite

so now we'd have two OP always banned rammus and shen

just like a year ago

Forces a slightly different meta though seeing as you're now forcing another of the banned slots to go to another tank. That means someone who would normally be on the ban list would get a pass into the game.

Jenga

Banned
ziggs looks like my kind of hero

which is fun

because i like fun heroes

fuck you

Forces a slightly different meta though seeing as you're now forcing another of the banned slots to go to another tank. That means someone who would normally be on the ban list would get a pass into the game.
more like goes back to the meta we had about a year ago

which is probably why they're taking forever to remake shen

Vanillalite

ziggs looks like my kind of hero

which is fun

because i like fun heroes

fuck you

more like goes back to the meta we had about a year ago

which is probably why they're taking forever to remake shen

Yeah there rest of the characters plus the new characters make things slightly different from a year ago though. So it's not EXACTLY the same. I get your point though.

Jenga

Banned
Viktor

Power Transfer missile speed increased to 2000 from 1400
Chaos Storm persistent damage per second increased to 50/75/100 (+0.25 ability power) from 40/60/80 (+0.2 ability power)

changed to

Viktor

* Power Transfer missile speed increased to 2000 from 1400
* Gravity Field activation time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.5
* Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm's tooltip stated that it dealt less damage than it actually did

kinda want that minor ult buff back

it's not even to the burst, just the ambient cloud thingy

buff for gravity field is nice tho

Ferrio

Banned
changed to

kinda want that minor ult buff back

it's not even to the burst, just the ambient cloud thingy

buff for gravity field is nice tho

I think they might of. I think they might of just worded the first one wrong, and it wasn't a buff but a tooltip correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom