• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrekt

Yeah, I was mostly being silly. I hadn't played in aegis and did especially bad when I went back into PVP.

CloseLaptop.gif

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
People probably won't end up playing Ziggs seriously. His damage just seems too low from what I've seen, and people are only playing the strong damage hyper carry AP types of mids right now. He can spam his bombs but outside of that he doesn't have a good consistent damage dealer.

dimb

he's the most popular champ i've seen in a couple of months
Do I have to underline the word "seriously"? Popularity on the first day is pretty meaningless. Also the last few champs released have been bad or fill very niche roles.

Jenga

Banned
After messing around with some with Ziggs, I can def say he's needs 21 in utility.

Even with mana regen yellows, dorans ring into catalyst I couldn't keep up the harass

Blizzard

Banned
After messing around with some with Ziggs, I can def say he's needs 21 in utility.

Even with mana regen yellows, dorans ring into catalyst I couldn't keep up the harass
Did you keep blue buff? Do you think he could last hit farm instead of harassing?

Geez, all the games I've played today there's always a leaver on one side. Ughh.

Fuck it, I'm done with this game.

For a couple hours

Ferga

Was about to post the zigg jungle video. Interesting way to jungle. Fits into the aoe jungle meta quite well. Quite prone to counter jungle though.

Ferrio

Banned
Was about to post the zigg jungle video. Interesting way to jungle. Fits into the aoe jungle meta quite well. Quite prone to counter jungle though.

Wonder how his ganks are. Satchel + mines if used correctly could be pretty brutal.

Volimar

Wonder how his ganks are. Satchel + mines if used correctly could be pretty brutal.

I imagine it'd be better for ganking than laning/sustain/harass only because some people are complaining that it's hard to keep his mana up. In a ganking situation one wouldn't have to worry about it as much. Satchel+mines would be good against counter jungles too...

XeroSauce

Is Rammus overpowered? Or is he simply an efficient champ? I ALWAYS see him banned, it's pretty much guarantee, but I don't play with enough Rammi to know if they can sway games or not.

Ferga

Is Rammus overpowered? Or is he simply an efficient champ? I ALWAYS see him banned, it's pretty much guarantee, but I don't play with enough Rammi to know if they can sway games or not.

I wouldn't say overpowered. It's just that noone wants to deal with him. You need to maintain wards to avoid gank and that's not something everyone wants to do in solo queue

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I imagine it'd be better for ganking than laning/sustain/harass only because some people are complaining that it's hard to keep his mana up. In a ganking situation one wouldn't have to worry about it as much. Satchel+mines would be good against counter jungles too...

His Mana in that video seemed like it was hard to sustain towards the end. Not sure how much mana he really had left to really go gank with unless he waited for regen and/or b'd.

Jenga

Banned
I like how one of the designers more or less outright say that vlad's design is hilariously stupid and shouldn't have ever been made...

and then they buff him

just fought one and i feel like tearing my hair out. definitely new must ban/pick

Volimar

I like how one of the designers more or less outright say that vlad's design is hilariously stupid and shouldn't have ever been made...

and then they buff him

just fought one and i feel like tearing my hair out. definitely new must ban/pick

He got an unoffical nerf with the wota spellvamp nerf, but yeah I don't get why people down on him so much. There's just too many bad vlads screwing around.

Vanillalite

I wouldn't say overpowered. It's just that noone wants to deal with him. You need to maintain wards to avoid gank and that's not something everyone wants to do in solo queue

It's more than just his ganks though. The fact that he can clear jungle decently fast means he can rack up some cash. He's very item dependent, but once he gets itemized in mid game he becomes a pain.

He's definitely OP against AD heavy teams even beyond the jungle ganks because of the items he can take + passives which makes him awesome in team fights. People would say his counter is AP heavy, but if you just stack HP as Rammus your still hard as heck to kill. 3,500 HP + W on + taunt means you're crazy in team fights even against AP heavy teams.

I know everyone thinks he's OP purely based on his ganks, but I'd argue he's still probably the best regular tank not named Amumu in the game as well. Plus he can tank towers like a boss without minions around too.

I'd argue even after the previous patch nerf that he's probably top 5 most OP characters in the game. There's a reason he's one of if not THE top banned character in tourny's now.

Jenga

Banned
The Jax buffs really gave his jungle a boost. I'm actually starting to like it more than his laning...

being able to stun whenever you like is sooooo sweet for ganking

also, am I the only one who thinks the Lee Sin nerf actually hurt his 1v1? I'm seeing him lose far more 1v1s than I'm used. Which was never.

Mxrz

I've seen more Vlads lately, too. They all trash talk non-stop, or whine one. Most seem to think their pool will protect them from everything, so they can dive, 1v5, etc. Funny stuff, even better then they have summoner names like, "TheBloodLord" or whatnot.

I've started spamming /L during fights, my stats have improved all around.

New guy looks interesting, and I'm still wanting a new champ. But not sure I need another bursty-mid that I won't play. Been wanting Rammus for a while, but looks like he's got the #1 ticket on the nerf train.

Want that Janna skin, 120rp short. Grr.

Dominion bots seem kind of weak. The Scoring is still silly, too.

Vanillalite

I've seen more Vlads lately, too. They all trash talk non-stop, or whine one. Most seem to think their pool will protect them from everything, so they can dive, 1v5, etc. Funny stuff, even better then they have summoner names like, "TheBloodLord" or whatnot.

I've started spamming /L during fights, my stats have improved all around.

New guy looks interesting, and I'm still wanting a new champ. But not sure I need another bursty-mid that I won't play. Been wanting Rammus for a while, but looks like he's got the #1 ticket on the nerf train.

Want that Janna skin, 120rp short. Grr.

Dominion bots seem kind of weak. The Scoring is still silly, too.

You should roll Rammy anyways. I mean they already nerfed him so maybe Riot thinks that's good enough. He's fun to play especially if you don't have any other tanks you normally play.

dimb

The Jax buffs really gave his jungle a boost. I'm actually starting to like it more than his laning...

being able to stun whenever you like is sooooo sweet for ganking
That's good to hear. He can really hurt another AD champ top, but Jax can feel pretty useless if he winds up laning against an AP champ. The jungle seems like an alright fit for him because he can't be countered like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom