• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That buff is nothing. All she needs is a movement boost. As fast as master yi. Armor and hp don't do shit when you have no escape abilities. With a slow speed like her. She can't even kite until she has two phantom and Boots of swiftness

And I stopped listening.

Coincidentally, this was the end of your sentence.

Boken

Banned
WTF @ the morgana nerf. With Vlad and Ahri around, she's not even that good anymore. Fizz was going to soft counter her as well.

Also, Sivir has zero crowd control (unlike Caitlyn slow, Kog slow, MF slow, Graves slow, Vayne stun, Trist knockback), and zero escape (unlike Caitlyn net, Graves dash, Vayne roll/stealth, Trist rocket jump).
Don't need an escape when you have 1 million movespeed.

Caitlyn 2.0?
Watcha mean?

And I stopped listening.

Coincidentally, this was the end of your sentence.
I wish they would remove boots of swiftness from the game. Or make them cheaper. I feel so sad when I see people on my team buy them, you can't even quickly buy them anymore...

Blizzard

Banned
WTF @ the morgana nerf. With Vlad and Ahri around, she's not even that good anymore. Fizz was going to soft counter her as well.
It's just 0.1 ability power. If you have 1000 AP (never going to happen, right?), you still wouldn't lose much damage, I feel like. At any rate, maybe she won't be banned all the time then. By the way, I feel like good Fizzes mid are RARE, since most should get owned by good ranged players.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Ziggs looks like a troll champion, I can't wait to play him. He probably has great synergy with Sejuani.

Boken

Banned
It's just 0.1 ability power. If you have 1000 AP (never going to happen, right?), you still wouldn't lose much damage, I feel like. At any rate, maybe she won't be banned all the time then. By the way, I feel like good Fizzes mid are RARE, since most should get owned by good ranged players.

Morgana's damage already falls off pretty badly late game.

Blizzard

Banned
His ult has 5000 unit range.

I don't really know how much that is, but it seems like a lot.
For comparison, Nocturne's ult can go 3500 units, and 5500 is the distance to the center of the ult circle for pantheon. 5500 is also twisted fate's ult range. As far as I can tell, 5500 is ALMOST from top or bottom to mid lane, so you may be able to run into the bushes (or a little further) mid lane and ult the side lanes from there.

MultiCore

I personally like those sivir nerfs. They nerfed her just right.

I only like them if everyone else's stats eventually match.

I mean, unless champs are supposed to be different?

Or should they all be the same? No? Both scenarios suck?

Hmm... Perhaps this is a tougher issue than riot imagines...

Thanks to math, we can see how close many of the AD carries already are (Or, how far behind). If they're seemingly trying to bring them in line with each other, than why not just do it immediately, instead of creating different imbalances, unless their goal is to sell a different champion that week?

IsayFever

5DP7z.jpg

They see Gaf trolling, they folding. EMPIRED THEM SO HARD

IsayFever

Somebody get Ja Rule on the phone to make sense of all this. We almost lost every game but that last one, but baron carried us hard.

Ferga

Triforce taric trololololol. Should of built PD instead of Atmas. Had no AS at all.

That poppy skin looks weird

bjaelke

Ziggs looks a bit OP. Haven't tried him yet, but watching jiji play him right now and his harass/range is extreme.

edit: OP in laning phase.

bjaelke

Yeah, I realized that I was a bit quick with my conclusion and edited my post. Still seems like a bully in lane.

Just as I write that, he gets killed by Garen.

Boken

Banned
His Ratios are Q: 0.65 W: 0.35 E: 0.3 R: 0.95 (lolwiki comments)

Seems very low (passive looks like 0.5)

0.95 on ult, tonnes of damage my arse, Phreak.

His auto attack looks cool though.

He also seems a little mana hungry.

Feature

Banned
0.95 on that ult isn't bad though. Get 1000 AP and you'll do a lot of damage in a teamfight. + his passive and sheen maybe?

Steaks

His Ratios are Q: 0.65 W: 0.35 E: 0.3 R: 0.95 (lolwiki comments)

Seems very low (passive looks like 0.5)

0.95 on ult, tonnes of damage my arse, Phreak.

His auto attack looks cool though.

He also seems a little mana hungry.

.65 + .35 + .95 + 0.3 + 0.5 = 2.75

That's pretty good for a caster that has only one single target ability, the Q has a really short cooldown as well. I believe the best ratios end up in the low 3 range.

0.95 is really high for an ult. Also burstier characters end up having lower ratios. Gragas and Sion are in the high 1 to low 2 range effectively in a fight.

Feature

Banned
will be fun to throw your ult into the jungle somewhere hoping you get the enemy champion.

One of those barrels in a baron fight could be fun too!

Boken

Banned
Turns out his passive is 0.35

.65 + .35 + .95 + 0.3 + 0.35 = 2.55

That's poop. That's almost Orianna level damage. (Not to mention that an auto attack is incredibly risky half the time). Her cooldowns however, are lower and she has more utility. His Q is extremely mana hungry. It's 10 more than Ori's at all levels.

Mini shyvanna-poppy is cute.

Jenga

Banned
Viktor QOL changes are nice, W feels more reliable and Q is a more decent nuke in laning phase...

but goddamn, buff his augments already

Jenga

Banned
Thoughts on Ziggs: His E does way too much damage and the ult hits fast enough for the circle warning to even matter.

Other than that he's pretty balanced.

Rawk Hawk

Does Ziggs Ult hit only champions or can he steal blue buffs/dragons/baron with it as well?

That would be pretty sweet at lv 6 to steal you laning opponents blue buff without risking injury yourself.

Blizzard

Banned
Thoughts on Ziggs: His E does way too much damage and the ult hits fast enough for the circle warning to even matter.

Other than that he's pretty balanced.

Turns out his passive is 0.35

.65 + .35 + .95 + 0.3 + 0.35 = 2.55

That's poop. That's almost Orianna level damage. (Not to mention that an auto attack is incredibly risky half the time). Her cooldowns however, are lower and she has more utility. His Q is extremely mana hungry. It's 10 more than Ori's at all levels.

Mini shyvanna-poppy is cute.

Sorry Jenga, I have it on good authority that his E is poop, clearly not doing way too much damage. :p

Also does this mean that Ziggs and all the changes including Ashe/Sivir are live? I thought there was going to be a near-term patch and then Ziggs would be added in a few weeks.

Boken

Banned
I wasn't kidding though, if somebody steps on all the mines, the damage is truely truely outrageous.

Most people would get hit by 3 or so mines. (Unless they chase you through it. Which looks pretty hilarious) Might be worse in team fights because I dont think they do AOE damage.

v: Each additional hit by mines do 50% less damage.

Blizzard

Banned
The mines are supposed to do reduced damage if you step on more than one, according to the video. I guess it isn't reduced much?

Jenga

Banned
the idea behind the reduced damage on multiple mines reminds me of grave's buckshot

and like grave's buckshot, expect it to be nerfed

Played Ziggs in an ai game and he is a ton of fun. Lots of setting up though between the satchel, mines, and bouncing bomb. Also his ult bomb can't just be lobbed wherever (the speed it lands and explode is dependent on the distance, and u can throw it practically right on yourself for about a .5-1.0 second delay) but he is really satisfying to play that does solid to amazing damage (used my support rune page which is magpen/mana regen) with A Blue Crystal into RoA, then Mag.Pen Boots, WoTA, Rylais. Gonna try swapping the mag pen boots for Cooldown reduction cause everything other than his q has a long cooldown.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Teemo is a terrible champion so don't worry if you're feeding with him.

EXGN

Wow, I just realized Ziggs is an AYBABTU reference. He uses bombs, "launch all ZIGG," etc. Nerd-five, Riot.

Rawk Hawk

So what's the difference in ARAM and ARAB.. I play ARAM's once in a while, but if you play an ARAB are there any other limitations on items (ARAM's usually no Snowball items or GA, right?), and what are the boundries in Dominion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom