• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXGN

As a Blitzcrank fan, I'm pumped there is a new champion with similar mechanics that may be able to fit in the current meta. I love my rusty robo, but he just doesn't fit in nowadays except questionably as a support :(

bjaelke

He's quite outrageous

Well when it comes to lady characters, if it's not an 8-year old girl and it's not a bird...
Hell, even Urgot and Gragas have boobs!

I want a hella manly support. Like Graves, but with heals.

I don't care about the gender. Skill shots and boobs. So tired of that passive Sona play
but I love them titties
. Anyone can play Sona. You just randomly press qwer.

bjaelke

You fantasize about Urgot's sewn-on moobs, don't you?

Yes, he reminds me of Hedonism bot.

5ykr.jpg

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So I want to buy a new mage champ,and I'm currently looking at either Viktor or Ziggs. Any pros and cons between the two?
Ziggs is the pro and Viktor is the con.
I'm not sure you should buy either.

Blizzard

Banned
So I want to buy a new mage champ,and I'm currently looking at either Viktor or Ziggs. Any pros and cons between the two?
They're both kind of weird mid-tier, and both depend on skillshots and positioning. I'd suggest waiting until a free week or at least until one of them is buffed/nerfed. If you refuse to wait, I would say that Viktor is the champion if you want to use a long-range laser and have an AOE stun, and Ziggs is the champion if you want to bounce bombs into people and try to zone them (and also you can try to throw a long-range bomb into fights).

Door2Dawn

Banned
I already have the fox bitch. I didn't like her very much.

I want to play Viktor because he seems pretty interesting, but if he's weak then I won't waste my time. I already have Ryze and Veigar if I want to blow shit up, so I don't really have the urge to play him as much as Viktor.

IsayFever

I want to play Viktor because he seems pretty interesting, but if he's weak then I won't waste my time. I already have Ryze and Veigar if I want to blow shit up, so I don't really have the urge to play him as much as Viktor.

srsly viktor is bad. Ziggs is fun, easy, powerful get get get

Boken

Banned
One thing I wish LoL would take from DOTA is an item like Agahnim's Scepter
Tis too late for that! Might as well have it on a per champion basis.

Viktor isn't interesting. He feels awkward to play. He's actually a pretty good duelist but his skills are all different types of shots at varying ranges. Feels really dumb.

Beyond whether ziggs is OP or UP, he's pretty fun to play. Great animations, Bouncing bomb <33, very abusive laning phase and a pretty hilarious ult.

Ferrio

Banned

Why? It's a completely boring boring item. Only thing that makes it interesting in dota it's the only way for some people to actually pull damage. Always thought it was a stupid mechanic.

Why? It's a completely boring boring item. Only thing that makes it interesting in dota it's the only way for some people to actually pull damage. Always thought it was a stupid mechanic.

The resulting effect on some champions is hilarious, though. I played once, recently, as Vengeful Spirit. Got Scepter because, hey, I didn't know any better.

Swap was on a 5-10 second cooldown with no mana costs. Ganks became surprisingly easy.

2th

Banned

i alwyas thought Ag scepter would be interesting in LoL. The fact that it modified some peoples ults was very interesting. For example, modifiying Enchantress' ult to where she could do MORE damage at a longer range was amusing.

bjaelke

Summoners!

This past December we gave a holiday gift to all of you who had made a commitment to being a positive force in the League of Legends community. We also announced that the 450 Riot Points that you received were to lay the groundwork for a new initiative to further reward all summoners as they advance in the League of Legends.

In keeping with this objective, we’re going to begin distributing some rewards to our new players to help them on their way to level 30. Once a new summoner reaches level 3 they will receive 400 Riot Points as a reward for their participation and perseverance up to that point.

Now if you turned level 3 between our Naughty or Nice initiative last December and the time we begin the new program, don’t worry! We’re aware that you’re also due for a reward, and we’re committed to making sure that you receive it.

Stay tuned for more information as we draw closer to the release of this new program!
Time to level that smurf!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I should probably own Singed and Kennen, yet for some reason I want Ezreal out of that group.

He's a bad champ in my worst position but I have a blast playing as him.
Singed is super cheap. Should just spend IP on him if you're interested.

Volimar

Singed is super cheap. Should just spend IP on him if you're interested.

Singed is so fun. Too bad he gets CC'd to hell and back in teamfights. No one wants to chase Singed...

I don't play any MOBA but LoL. What does this item do?

Time to level that smurf!

If I keep sitting on these little RP treats they keep giving out, in about 5 years I'll have enough for a legendary skin! Woohoo!

Hero

Last night I had an interesting game with randoms. I select my champion and I see that the rest of the players on my team all pick Smite. I thought I was getting trolled and we were going to get roflstomped. They were actually good players and because of the smite we were able to take Dragon out immediately whenever it came out before the enemy team could counter us. It also allowed us to do Baron at level 12 which is probably the lowest I've ever done it at with randoms.

Completely dominated the enemy team that game. Sivir + Yi on their team made me build a Randuin's and shut them down hard. So fun.

smite_troll.jpg

UncleBiz

Hi everyone :eek:
Long time lurker and now finally got my account approved! I have been playing LoL for about 6 months now. I pretty much play everyone role (except support zz). My favorite champs are Rumble, Lee Sin, Teemo, and Ahri. You can add me if you want (UncleBiz). First post ever, don't hurt me D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom