• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like whenever I lose a ranked game, we start out well (ADC gets FB, early kill advantage), and then either the other lanes lose and/or our ADC gets overconfident and allows the other ADC to get buff.

Question for supports. Are you expected to ward other lanes? I find that as support I have to basically follow the ADC everywhere and that if I go back to buy more wards they almost always end up going 1v2 and dying. =\

Ferrio

Banned
Seems like whenever I lose a ranked game, we start out well (ADC gets FB, early kill advantage), and then either the other lanes lose and/or our ADC gets overconfident and allows the other ADC to get buff.

Question for supports. Are you expected to ward other lanes? I find that as support I have to basically follow the ADC everywhere and that if I go back to buy more wards they almost always end up going 1v2 and dying. =\

No. That's the respective lane's job.

garath

So I'm seeing rumblings that Zed is out now? Damn. I don't have enough IP yet lol. Might cave and buy him with RP. He looks fun.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
is lux's ult global?

I ask because it seems to be instant once cast and i think it would be hilarious to snipe people from lanes away. [probably not the most team-friendly of ideas, but damnit i want to be a sniper]

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

In ranked, you should ward for them if you want to win. You shouldn't sacrafice cs to ward for them, you can always ward enemy jungle route, or ward as you leave their lane for gang/team fight.

zkylon

zkylewd
is lux's ult global?

I ask because it seems to be instant once cast and i think it would be hilarious to snipe people from lanes away. [probably not the most team-friendly of ideas, but damnit i want to be a sniper]
Nope, not at all. I think it doesn't even have Caitlyn's ult range.

scy

3000 Range for Lux ult (1175/1075/1100 for her QWE ranges to compare) and it doesn't change as you level her ult; Caitlyn ult is 2000/2500/3000.

Inskipp

is lux's ult global?

Lux's ult range is 3000 units. Which is a little over half of Twisted Fate's ult range (5500).

ElectraStar

Borders are too mainstream. /hipster
Ranked is too mainstream. Now I just do it ironically.

I find that as support I have to basically follow the ADC everywhere and that if I go back to buy more wards they almost always end up going 1v2 and dying. =\
Sounds to me like if your ADC ends up engaging in 1v2's in your absence, you ADC is just an idiot.
That said, it's important to strategize when to recall: ideally, it's best to either push the lane really quickly and then both recall, especially if they've just been ganked by your jungler, or you won an exchange, or they just backed.
I generally stick to warding for just bottom lane at the beginning, but as time for dragon gets near, I ward the entire bottom river + their wraiths (for mid lane). If your top is worth their salt, they'll buy their own wards to avoid ganks.

First game into Season 3, PENTAKILL!!!!!

First time I've gotten one and I've played since beta.

Congratulations! Who were you playing as? I've only has two pentas, and both of them were as Karthus (and in the second I never ulted, LOLZ)

zkylon

zkylewd
I've never had a penta, except against bots T_T

I think I may have had maybe two quadras, last one was this week with Orianna.

Q8D3vil

just played my first game with zed and im not feeling it at all :/

dragon trainer lulu is 1350 rp, i guess retard dragon are more expensive than normal ones.

scy

Man, I just realized how easy last hitting with Zed will be.

Looking forward to spamming Elise games against him since Zed will be picked/banned before it gets to me.

Congratulations! Who were you playing as? I've only has two pentas, and both of them were as Karthus (and in the second I never ulted, LOLZ)

It was Ezreal. Pretty late game, almost full build. Game was a 4v5 and we won, and that specific fight two of my teammates got caught so it was a 2v5 albeit with some ults on their side down. Other team was a Wukong, Zed, Ez, Teemo, and Garen.

Bioforge Darius... opinions?

When I first saw it I hated it, but then played it on PBE and it actually grew on me. The effects on his W and ulti are awesome.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gotta say, feels good to have a clean slate and maybe some chance to achieve a decent enough elo again. I was beginning to have people lolking me and call me a noob before the match even started, and shit.

I doubt it'll take me long to get back down there again, tho.

Leezard

was victorious janna given out yet?
for some reason, i have janna (never bought) but not the skin.

People got the skin (+ champ if you didn't have her), but there was apparently a major bug with the skin, so everyone got the skin temporarily removed until it's fixed.

inky

Oh shit, I was too busy fuming over the uneven amount of points I have that I forgot to buy Mafia Graves.

Fuck. I thought sales lasted longer T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom