• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Double Captain boots seems amazing for team fight positioning - captain on your initiator at the front, captain on the support at the back. It's like a huge field of movement speed for your team!

Ferrio

Banned
Double Captain boots seems amazing for team fight positioning - captain on your initiator at the front, captain on the support at the back. It's like a huge field of movement speed for your team!

Only works if they're moving toward you, funny.

Koomaster

Only works if they're moving toward you, funny.
I think he's saying to have two team members with captain boots. So you are always moving toward either the initiator or the support so long as you are between the two people. Assuming the boots could work in that way.

Ferrio

Banned
I think he's saying two have two team members with captain boots. So you are always moving toward either the initiator or the support so long as you are between the two people. Assuming the boots could work in that way.

I know. Just think it's funny mechanic.

zkylon

zkylewd
Man, that's one fucking scary looking list.

New DFG seems amazing, new Eleisa's Miracle is still useless, I think Aegis might be useless now on supports and some of the active support items are weird as fuck

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Nobody will buy boots first anymore. Probably a good thing because they're super boring and the first buy is a pretty brainless procedure right now.

Kind of upset about how the item reworks are turning out because it mostly seems disastrous for on-hit Lulu as attack speed is merged with critical strike on most items.

Nobody will buy boots first anymore. Probably a good thing because they're super boring and the first buy is a pretty brainless procedure right now.

Kind of upset about how the item reworks are turning out because it mostly seems disastrous for on-hit Lulu as attack speed is merged with critical strike on most items.

Time to change your build.

I don't see Wit's End, Malady in the removed items list so you still have some of the old items left for current builds.

bjb

Banned
How important is the rating to you? I think it took me literally two months of playing way too much to climb the 700 to 1200 range in season 2. Once you play enough I think it goes down to +/- 11 elo in most games.

I guess it's fairly important. I'd really like to hit gold. I know I'm capable of it, but I'm just off to the world's worst start right now. Seems like a tedious climb to make currently, as opposed to just making a fresh lvl 30 and starting over.

scy

I don't see Wit's End, Malady in the removed items list so you still have some of the old items left for current builds.

Statikk Shiv scaling with crit is probably what he's referring to mainly. Zephyr gives Attack Speed, though, so there's that I guess. Hurricane not playing nice with Pix kind of sucks, I suppose.

Boken

Banned

thank god

I guess it's fairly important. I'd really like to hit gold. I know I'm capable of it, but I'm just off to the world's worst start right now. Seems like a tedious climb to make currently, as opposed to just making a fresh lvl 30 and starting over.

Starting a new account is pointless, in the 200 games it takes to hit 30 you could have reached your true elo already. The problem is that people just don't understand what the reset did. It was a global compression, not a personal reset. That means that relatively, nobody moved at all - therefore, if you belonged where you were before, you should ideally have lost and won about the same amount, hence why many pro players aren't doing amazing - they're still playing with the same people. Real gold right now is 1400-1600 or something. You need to give it more time, nobody is back to where they were

Blizzard

Banned
The grind to 30 seems to me like it would take forever though, and you would lose your roster of champions. Is it going to take longer to get back to 30 and buy back champions (you can't use free champions in ranked), or just to gain elo 11 at a time? I'd guess grinding ranked is shorter, as long as you're becoming consistent with one to three champions you should have decent odds.

dimb

I do not like Malady and rarely build it unless I save it for last or something. Ionic Spark is gone and has been reworked into a crit based item so AD carries can use it. Part of the power of AS Lulu is that she pushes a lane extremely hard. IS was core and it is devastating to not have it on her, and none of the new items will make up for that. I can't imagine the increased cost to attack speed across the board being all that helpful either.

Blizzard

Banned
I do not like Malady and rarely build it unless I save it for last or something. Ionic Spark is gone and has been reworked into a crit based item so AD carries can use it. Part of the power of AS Lulu is that she pushes a lane extremely hard. IS was core and it is devastating to not have it on her, and none of the new items will make up for that. I can't imagine the increased cost to attack speed across the board being all that helpful either.
Ever get the feeling Riot doesn't like people playing champions in nontraditional roles, like the 1 (or 2 or 3) times they nerfed Lulu AP mid? :p

dimb

Ever get the feeling Riot doesn't like people playing champions in nontraditional roles, like the 1 (or 2 or 3) times they nerfed Lulu AP mid? :p
These item nerfs and buffs are specifically built around tearing down the static nature of many builds. The attack speed changes are explicitly to open up more options to AD carries, who all shared extremely similar if not identical builds. It is more important for them to deal with that and I understand why nontraditional options would fall through the cracks.

I will probably still be able to play AS Lulu. The lists around right now simply are not comprehensive enough with details to cost, and everything is still in flux, so I don't really know exactly how I would build her yet. I also don't know how stuff combines yet. Items like Hurricane are largely undocumented. It's possible that Hurricane combined with the new Shiv would be extremely strong, a path open to Lulu because you can just keep stacking attack speed. I am downloading the PBE for the Xth time to do my own testing.

Achtius

bind

varus.png

Sorry dimb.
Uh oh.. this is part of one of my past versions of work on Viktor that got mixed into the chaos. Sorry for exciting you guys with something that's still a bit off. Viktor will not be different in the PBE.

He is still not going to come anytime very soon as he needs more work, but since you've seen this version feel free to give me feedback on them to utilize

Also, this version is broken, don't try denying it lol. I intentionally overtuned to see how the effects feel.

====

Also,

Avarice Blade
Item Cost: 750
Recipe Cost: 350
+10% Critical Strike Chance
UNIQUE Passive - Avarice: Gain an additional 4 Gold every 10 seconds.
UNIQUE Passive - Greed: Gain an additional 2 Gold every kill.

Critplank bitches.

Deathfire Grasp
Item Cost: 3000
Recipe Cost: 965
+100 Ability Power +15% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Active: Deals 15% of target champion's maximum Health in Magic Damage then amplifies all magic damage they take by 20% for 4 seconds - 60 second cooldown.

Confirmed not to be shit tier anymore.

Reading the patch notes... life steal/spellvamp for gunblade can stack again?

Nashors Tooth gets -5% CDR.

Phantom Dancer only gives 5% MS. RIP dunkmaster Yi.

Aegis upgrade.

Gunblades stack again.

Thornmail costs 1500 now.

Goddamnit I wanna go home.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
21 points in utility tree, get 3% movement speed, and they moved the 12% cdr on summoner spell to the first 9 points in the utility tree. There are even less reason to get 21 points in utility now, I am not sure the 3% spell vamp and life steal is worth it.

Offensive mastery is a lot better for both ganging and laning with the 6% ability power and 5% more damage for target below 50%. May be I am underestimating the 3%?

dimb

The new mastery pages are gross. First tier on Defense and Utility pages is awful.

Ferrio

Banned
Offensive mastery is a lot better for both ganging and laning with the 6% ability power and 5% more damage for target below 50%. May be I am underestimating the 3%?

Well, with the new movement speed boots the 3% will go farther... still too low.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Hello League of Legends gentlemen. I don't play the game, but after watching the World Championships, I very much enjoyed watching. When's the next big event going to be (Well, big enough that they'd bother streaming it with good teams)?

Inskipp

I tried out a couple of new items in the PBE.... I'm really digging the new chalice- item (Mikael's Crucible). I feel like it's gonna be a good item on mana- hungry supports (ie. Sona)

I also like the whole enchantment- thing for the boots. The fact that you can have any of the enchantments in any tier2 boot seems really neat.

Ferga

namiabilityih.png

I just realised how stupidly strong she will be at bot.

And bind will probably automatically be a god at her since their ults are so similar and bind's sona ults are game changing

And i hope they fix the Q on bewitching nidalee. The broomstick turns into a spear so far in pbe. I would feel cheated if she's not throwing her broom

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't see how her design has changed anything at all from that concept art image :p

Her kit sounds godly.

Also, scy, true damage Kat (sorc+guise+abyss) is amazing. Too bad I can't actually ult if my life depends on it.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't see how her design has changed anything at all from that concept art image :p

Her kit sounds godly.

Also, scy, true damage Kat (sorc+guise+abyss) is amazing. Too bad I can't actually ult if my life depends on it.
Tonight since everything else failed I even started trying the sorc guise abyss build...and I still don't do any damage. No matter what I try I end up against people stacking health and get destroyed. :( I may outfarm them or get more gold than everyone else on my team but I'm playing horribly tonight and I just feel like even kat ult does basically no damage for me anymore.

I am so sad right now :"(

dimb

her breasts arent even that big
They are pretty big. I mean I guess it depends on what your video game breast barometer is. Like, compared to World of Warcraft, maybe these are just medium sized.

Setsuna

They are pretty big. I mean I guess it depends on what your video game breast barometer is. Like, compared to World of Warcraft, maybe these are just medium sized.

No, Nami's breasts just aren't that big. At max she might be a D cup and that's with her poking her chest out

Blizzard

Banned
After doing terrible so much at mid I got stuck in bot lane, my worst role, with a victorious Janna. She was so good it was shocking, and she managed to carry even me. We laned against Blitzcrank + bad Vayne who kept nearly killing me and ended up 3/0/7 Caitlyn and 3/1/7 Janna by 20 minutes when the other team surrendered. I guess skins are worth something after all!

Ferga

Getting trolled hard.... Go 15/3 laning phase, snowball all the lanes, get a 20minute baron

BUT then singed and fiora starts to run into fountain and spam laugh for 30minutes until the enemy team gets fed enough to kill us all

pSs7m.jpg

And season 3 jungle is almost the same as season 1.

Takes around 4 minutes for lee to reach level 4

I'm liking this already. Might want to switch back to alot more jungling if i'm able to carry from it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Tonight since everything else failed I even started trying the sorc guise abyss build...and I still don't do any damage. No matter what I try I end up against people stacking health and get destroyed. :( I may outfarm them or get more gold than everyone else on my team but I'm playing horribly tonight and I just feel like even kat ult does basically no damage for me anymore.

I am so sad right now :"(
Really? Just that plus a blasting wand will give you like 600 true damage on your ult (over time, so you don't really do all of that) against someone with no MR (most normal dummies).

Her boobs aren't THAT big

I'm just saying they're bigger than the concept art.

Riot refusing to cater to A cup fans.
They just look like balloons duct-taped to her chest. They're the terrible Syndra boobs. I hate 'em, hate 'em. Yuck.

you got annie. and trist.
We don't share your weird letter cup sizes here in Argieland but Lux's pretty regular-sized (though new splash art dumbed them up).

Boken

Banned
you got annie. and trist.
They're underage you weirdo.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big tit lover, but there needs to be at least one Acup girly cute girl. I mean, lux is one but she's crazy. And incest. There also needs to be a nerdy shy moe girl too. She's probably a mage.

I think corgi is an a cup fan

Leezard

If you ever get stuck (unwillingly) with the support role in normals, try out some exotic supports. Support Mundo is actually surprisingly effective. Just get magic pen on runes and masteries, build sorc shoes/haunting guise and you can deal true damage axes on all enemies that are not building mres.

The laning phase is not fun for the enemy ADC/support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom