• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

zugzug

This just in I luv Sejuani.

I bring the teamfights and help my teammates. That new buff to item above AegisLegion is hawt to. My teammates luv me.

Btw, can a person have to much negative magic resist ability. Like I have items that reduces enemies magic resist can it go below negative? Or does it stop at 0

Ferrio

Banned
This just in I luv Sejuani.

I bring the teamfights and help my teammates. That new buff to item above AegisLegion is hawt to. My teammates luv me.

Btw, can a person have to much negative magic resist ability. Like I have items that reduces enemies magic resist can it go below negative? Or does it stop at 0

Penetration stops at 0. Reduction can bring it below 0.

mercviper

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Fuck I'm 1-3 right now, this new patch really threw me off my groove. 20 hours of Saint's Row the 3rd is also probably contributing to my badness.

Kiunch, carry me! :(

(CLG with Nhat! vs. Dignitas)

http://www.twitch.tv/mlglol

Just got completely raped in an ARAM match, lol. I got a Galio and was feeling good about it until I looked at the opposing team: Nautilus, Volibear, Blitzcrank and Udyr. Ahhh, random is ironic.

zkylon

zkylewd
Took me like the better part of 40 minutes, with a couple phone calls in the way, but I finally have set my item recommendations with Enigma.

It's so beautiful...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Took me like the better part of 40 minutes, with a couple phone calls in the way, but I finally have set my item recommendations with Enigma.

It's so beautiful...

Teach me your ways.

zkylon

zkylewd
Teach me your ways.

Just download it here: http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/download.html

iboldTOkGSvXcR.png

Don't pay much attention to the name of my categories, I dumped the items in some weird order that only makes sense to my insane OCD mind.

----

It's really easy, you pick a champ, click on the plus icon next to the builds dropdown list. That'll create a couple categories, delete, rename, create more, do whatever you want with those, then drag and drop items from the right into the categories you want. You can filter and search, so it's only semi difficult to find the item you want, specially if you should wear glasses but don't want to like me.

It just takes forever because there are more items and I had to do about 20 champs...

Suggestion: do it in short bursts...

zkylon

zkylewd
You won't get banned for using that, right?
Nope, I remember that one of their patch notes even said that they added support for it in the new store.

I've been using the old Enigma Item Changer for months now, too, so is all good.

scy

After unveiling the store, they mentioned doing their best to make sure Enigma would still work with it (after some tweaking). I think they even helped them get it up and running.

Blizzard

Banned
They made it non-Unique. It's still to be considered under testing, though, so it may change in the future.
Maybe I wasn't being clear -- I mean brutalizer is unique, but the upgraded version is non-unique. Are there other items that follow the unique -> non-unique pattern? It just struck me as odd to remove uniqueness rather than adding it.

Pancakes

When on a losing streak and doubting waifus.

Always count on gems.

wuiU9.png

Cathcart

3-0 with Eternum Nocturne. I don't even know how to play Nocturne! Legendaries go in, wins come out. You can't explain that.

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone else had this happen?

All champion and minion icons are surrounded by (or replaced by) black squares, making it SUPER annoying to tell at a glance how many players or minions of which team are where. This was the first game it happened in out of 3 today, which was very odd.

Ruby Sightstone after boots on junglers. Save all your teammates who are too cheap to ward.

It's a fantastic amount of map control especially now oracles is temporary.

zkylon

zkylewd
Today I learned the green dots next to the champion's faces on the left marked when that champion's ult's up. I feel like I should've known this way back lol...

put the monocle back!
There you go...

is3c7J2jBdGwo.PNG

Not creepy enough tho, we're going soft, Rex...

Arthrus

All champion and minion icons are surrounded by (or replaced by) black squares, making it SUPER annoying to tell at a glance how many players or minions of which team are where. This was the first game it happened in out of 3 today, which was very odd.

Yeah, happens to me every couple weeks. Drives me nuts and I don't know if anything can be done to fix it once in game.

Boken

Banned
I really hate these changes. :-/
which part? it feels largely the same, sans shop change - which you will get used to eventually. I already have. Plus, it's amazing with the recommended item changer

that korean shaco skin

stolen from reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...ary_of_kr_server_a_commemorative_skin/c7c1p9b
Hijacking top comment to clarify what the skin means:

Shaco is wearing a Korean tal mask. It has a lot of cultural, religious, and societal importance for Korea, and was used for a very wide variety of uses.

The religious: It was used in festivals honoring different guardian spirits for performances, used in rituals to drive away evil spirits, and for burial rites.

The cultural: It was used for dramatic plays, performances, dances, portrayal of Korean history, and New Year festivals. There's a pretty good festival in Korea that shows this off.

The societal: The mask is a very egalitarian symbol of Korea. It allowed the performers to disguise themselves and freely criticize the aristocratic class and air out the grievances of the commoners. (Much like the protection that the jester Fool had in King Lear, which makes it even more apt for Shaco)

It is a very unique and treasured aspect of Korean culture and I am amazed at how thoughtful Riot was, considering the stereotype about Koreans being good at Shaco and all.

Yeah, happens to me every couple weeks. Drives me nuts and I don't know if anything can be done to fix it once in game.

restart the game

Kenai

It usually happens to me when I have something else open on another screen, like Firefox or w/e. I'm not 100% sure on that but every time I've noticed it that was the case. Minimizing the window prior to SR loading up helped.

Blizzard

Banned
There are so many new items. I ended up pseudojungler without smite, tried random new items, went like 14/1 early game, but still lost. One of our key teammates left at level 11. =(

Is it bad that I like buying the weird items just because? Like, I went Jax top and bought the Banner Lord thing because I wanted to experience it. Undoubtedly the worst item I could ever buy, but I liked pressing the little button every 3 minutes for a slightly bigger minion (which would then get immediately killed).

I think I like items with buttons as long as they're easy buttons.

There are so many new items. I ended up pseudojungler without smite, tried random new items, went like 14/1 early game, but still lost. One of our key teammates left at level 11. =(

Is it bad that I like buying the weird items just because? Like, I went Jax top and bought the Banner Lord thing because I wanted to experience it. Undoubtedly the worst item I could ever buy, but I liked pressing the little button every 3 minutes for a slightly bigger minion (which would then get immediately killed).

I think I like items with buttons as long as they're easy buttons.

Just build 6 of the ghost spawning items and terror them.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I have probably seen enough. Lulu top is dead. Attack speed is so much more expensive and you are getting so little return on the items. She just doesn't synergize well with what's available either. Not having Ionic Spark really hurts more than I thought it would. This really bites.
rJigC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom