• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

I recently started playing again after a long break. I had quit right when Jayce was released. Could anybody catch me up to speed on any major changes that have been made since then? The new store is really throwing me off. I've noticed leashing doesn't work like it used to, but are there other jungle changes? Any major character remakes or balance changes?

Ferrio

Banned
I recently started playing again after a long break. I had quit right when Jayce was released. Could anybody catch me up to speed on any major changes that have been made since then? The new store is really throwing me off. I've noticed leashing doesn't work like it used to, but are there other jungle changes? Any major character remakes or balance changes?

Would take forever to catch you up. We *just* had a season 3 patch, tons of new items and reworks, and jungle rework. Lot of us are still getting used to it too.

Ken

No more leashing. Camps attack whoever is closest.

Wraith camps devalued. Wolves and Golems buffed.

Uhh...everyone starts Machete now.

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/preseason/intro

Indulge yourself.

zkylon

zkylewd
Shitty day, got my ass handed to me by some brazilian team, then by some friends of a guy from our team.

I want to blame jungler...

Low levels are fucking terrible. I'm raging so hard right now. I went top as Cho, then Darius goes too. Nunu jungles, gets ambushed. Rages at chat then goes top. I asked him "...what are you doing here?", then he says "what are you doing here?".

I just assumed he's raged and MAYBE started ragetrolling, so I sold my armor and some potions for a machete to start jungling.

GUESS WHAT

NUNU GOES BACK TO JUNGLE

Gawd. Eve then teams up with Nunu saying I'm bad and says Nunu went top just to catch up. I told them the enemy had no goddamn jungler so the entire jungle was free. He was Nunu FFS.

THIS GAME

Sielys

I'm having a good time with jungle/top Jarvan, won most games with him. Not entirely sure what's best to build on him though, any ideas?

Ken

I'm having a good time with jungle/top Jarvan, won most games with him. Not entirely sure what's best to build on him though, any ideas?

I used to go Wriggles > Randuins > Warmogs in the jungle. Top lane I go Trinity Force and some tanky items like Frozen Mallet.

I say used to because I haven't touched him in S3 yet.

Achtius

poorbind.png
lolbind2.png
flash.png

Suppressed, bandaged, mummy ult. But still survived.

Zissou

Would take forever to catch you up. We *just* had a season 3 patch, tons of new items and reworks, and jungle rework. Lot of us are still getting used to it too.

Sorry, didn't realize there was so much to explain.

No more leashing. Camps attack whoever is closest.

Wraith camps devalued. Wolves and Golems buffed.

Uhh...everyone starts Machete now.

What was their reasoning behind the jungle changes? Do even junglers who don't build Wriggles(Skarner, etc.) start Machete?

That link isn't working for me :(

You still can leash. If you are running a tanky jungle, let the ap do the damage and take out the minions and wear down the big boy as he attacks the tanky jungle. If not, then make sure you got your team has a tanky ad carry bot or top and let them tank the damage from the monster. I know people have been using zyra on support bot to do it. A tanky support can do it as well.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If not, then make sure you got your team has a tanky ad carry bot or top and let them tank the damage from the monster.
You are just asking for them to lose their lane. "Leashing" now is just having people help you damage the targets to take them down.

Einbroch

Banned
Man, once you get Nami's Q down she absolutely wrecks. Gimme Q and W, then copy and paste them into E and R (the ult is still escaping me...it just travels too slowly) and I'd be unstoppable.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Man, once you get Nami's Q down she absolutely wrecks. Gimme Q and W, then copy and paste them into E and R (the ult is still escaping me...it just travels too slowly) and I'd be unstoppable.

that e is great man, makes your allies go faster.

Apparently, Banner of Command stacks on a single minion. Bloodboil with Nunu and now you have a 6th member.

I wanna try this on Proving Grounds.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
level 29 is the real elo hell.

edit: wow, black cleaver makes mf ult op as fuck.
goes from a small steady whittling down to CHUNKS AND CHUNKS AND CHUNKS

On a major downer losing streak with rl friends last night and then I decided to get one last game in with Gaffers and behold, a penta! and a victory!

I'm so happy.

garath

Xspecial has a pretty good nami guide up.

I've been enjoying nami the couple games I managed to play her. She's a great control support, especially if you can bait the opponents into landing the Q.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=41839-xpecial-nami-build-guide

Support in general has been a lot more fun this season. GJ Riot.

edit: watching high elo guys ban Pantheon and Kha'zix. Pantheon I understand (League of Cleavers) but Kha'zix? Guess he got a boost with the items too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom