• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
like its pretty unfortunate that you are equating I PLAY FOR FUN with a lack of care, but it's also pretty understandable, like a lot of people will throw that out when they are doing poorly as some sort of excuse. but i think soda is talking more about this environment of pressured performance, like acting like we are pro teams at ipl or whatever; like that is literally an extraneous factor that pro's have to deal with that detriment their play at LANs which have no real basis at the level in which we play, anonymously on the internet with only summons watching. like watching kayos unproductively agonize about his play is like torture
Hey, I'm always eating dinner ok, it's not like I WANT to spectate you guys, but I don't have anything better to do! That's totally it. D:

Raide

Started watching TGN Squadron. Seems fun so far, especially seeing other Champs in action and how things work in the more hectic 5v5 stuff.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I wish people would gift me. Then again. I sort of don't deserve it either... I don't know... 2 more finals to go. Just... 2 more....

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You dirty dirty man. I know where that second picture comes from... you took the ... non bannable version.

Hey man, I was just Google searching "Nami league of legends" with explicit content off. Although now...

Ferrio

Banned
If you can manage to muramana cheese she doesn't blow. She has, maybe, the highest single target dmg in the game with it.

Hrmmm.. I'd like to pick up Sydra cause she's just not played and I love playing non standard characters... but ori is such a nice mid. One of the few champs that could stand up against diana.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Well that was a depressing game. Panth did horribly in the game. Afterwards, he wanted the opposing team to report me and others for being racist and saying the "n word." Uhh... this is a new low.

Ferrio

Banned
Well that was a depressing game. Panth did horribly in the game. Afterwards, he wanted the opposing team to report me and others for being racist and saying the "n word." Uhh... this is a new low.

Reason why I never report someone based on what the other team says, I have to see it to report it.. and tell them such when they say that.

Blizzard

Banned
If you didn't say it, you should ask them to also report him, since the report will include the chat log and prove it one way or the other. (unless he was claiming it was in the lobby before the game)

Ken

i dont even know

laning nami played teamfights like she was support nami
ez kept dcing because of 4k ms ping

enemy team won tons of team fights early. it was when we had no inhibitors that they started falling apart and losing every team fight.

Nerf? What nerf?

e8Jpg.jpg

Only my second game as Diana, first time jungling as her too. Diana too stronk. I was two shotting Ashe.

zkylon

zkylewd
All my games today were awful, but at least as awful Katarina I can still do some good...

And no one would let me play my new skinned Janna :/

You dirty dirty man. I know where that second picture comes from... you took the ... non bannable version.
That says as much about you as it does of him.

Koomaster

Riot is going to make so much bank this holiday with this gifting feature. I got gifted Leona, Snowmerdinger and Koi Nami all from one person. <3

Cathcart

I thought I saw somewhere that you would get some new summoner icons for gifting things. Was that a dream I had because now I can't find it anywhere.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
When you're on a losing streak and Kiunch gems fail you. Shove kills down your AD carries throats until they get double pentas.

Sblargh

Banned
Nidalee is a dream. As someone who got into this to play support, to be able to heal, buff and damage. Wow!
I got in the lane with an Ashe and so much synergy.

Pancakes

Nidalee is a dream. As someone who got into this to play support, to be able to heal, buff and damage. Wow!
I got in the lane with an Ashe and so much synergy.

Build her AP. Make your enemies cower from your spears of death.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Spear is like a spammable single target laser.

It's so satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom