• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I mean I know it's not optimal to do red at lvl 2 and all
but if you're not willing to wait on wolves and golems are missing, like I don't really know what else to say. maybe ask for a smiteless blue? or play junglers that can comfortably do lvl2 no smite red (there's a bunch)?

if i felt uncomfortable doing red I'd just wait a little bit for wolves to come back though, like I don't really thing that idle time is all that significant and the tradeoff for bot seems pretty important

try a level 2 gank somewhere

Volimar

Had some fun ARAMs with RiotNate last night. The last game, he switched to the other side at the last minute and we proceeded to destroy them. Luckily I had Xerath. He's so beast in ARAMs.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Had some fun ARAMs with RiotNate last night. The last game, he switched to the other side at the last minute and we proceeded to destroy them. Luckily I had Xerath. He's so beast in ARAMs.
Supposedly Xerath is also pretty good on SR right now. I guess Morde is too. Morde will probably blow up in the next few weeks.

I was just playing some Ziggs games, yeah he's not bad. Kinda depends on whether you can make people run through the minefield or zone someone with it, kinda tricky. Pretty good with blue buff, grail and lichbane though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So I finally bought Karma and played her a little bit. She has quite an interesting kit and the powerful shield is a nice touch but I can see why she's out classed by other supports.

Don't worry, they'll buff Sejuani.

Then she'll become FoTM and get nerfed to oblivion again.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
LmfQg.png

Riot balance team strikes again. Wow dat overkill.

More like people that got used to "RQWE GG" before the nerf finally need to use their brain to get a kill.

Achtius

So I finally bought Karma and played her a little bit. She has quite an interesting kit and the powerful shield is a nice touch but I can see why she's out classed by other supports.

Then she'll become FoTM and get nerfed to oblivion again.

what do you mean again?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
what do you mean again?

Riot has a habit of doing this.

Rengar released->underplayed and underpowered->buffs, buffs->FoTM->overplayed and overpowered->Riot: fuck fuck fuck nerf!->nerfs to oblivion->Balance?

scy

Riot has a habit of doing this.

Rengar released->underplayed and underpowered->buffs, buffs->FoTM->overplayed and overpowered->Riot: fuck fuck fuck nerf!->nerfs to oblivion->Balance?

Release Rengar wasn't terrible, people just didn't know him that well; they smoothed him out (auto after leap didn't bug out, changed where you landed on leaps, W no cast time) which made him a lot better though. Then they did some small nerfs here and there (that everyone cried about) and each time a new "even better way" to play him came out of it until this last batch of nerfs.

Basically, the Rengar we just saw that demanded these nerfs already existed at his launch (and was better then). Just nobody played him that way.

Blizzard

Banned
I am curious about which lolking stats are invalid though, if Nome sees this. I had someone tell me lolking had their game stats wrong or something, but then I actually checked and lolking games/game stats matched their profile as far as I could tell. Maybe it's just wrong for certain people.

Boken, you should be happy. I just played ADC and had a doran's ring Nidalee as support. She took a bunch of creeps (clearing waves with cougar form, or trying to last hit), never bought a ward all game that I'm aware of, and the only support item she ever bought was a sight stone because we begged her to like 30 minutes in. :p (lost the game, there were worse players than her on the team)

mercviper

I don't understand the basis for this jungle talk. You don't need to do golems before red. Golems hurt just as much as red so you aren't saving yourself any trouble by doing one before the other to wait for smite.

It's also perfectly viable for all junglers to do wolves->blue->red->gank and still be healthy for ganking. That route is also probably the most consistent and best way to clear for all junglers with the S3 jungle changes.

Ferga

Release Rengar wasn't terrible, people just didn't know him that well; they smoothed him out (auto after leap didn't bug out, changed where you landed on leaps, W no cast time) which made him a lot better though. Then they did some small nerfs here and there (that everyone cried about) and each time a new "even better way" to play him came out of it until this last batch of nerfs.

Basically, the Rengar we just saw that demanded these nerfs already existed at his launch (and was better then). Just nobody played him that way.

Yeah :(

I really liked rengar's kit because it was everything I wanted in a top laner when I maimed it. I thought he was strong as hell when he was released and spammed games but then he got Buffs and became fotm.

Same happened with my lee too last year. I'm one of the few who played an liked release lee. Those range nerfs were so hard to adjust to. :(

Damn pros using my mains.

Yeah :(

I really liked rengar's kit because it was everything I wanted in a top laner when I maimed it. I thought he was strong as hell when he was released and spammed games but then he got Buffs and became fotm.

Same happened with my lee too last year. I'm one of the few who played an liked release lee. Those range nerfs were so hard to adjust to. :(

Damn pros using my mains.

I heard Poppy is missing you.

brian!

I don't understand the basis for this jungle talk. You don't need to do golems before red. Golems hurt just as much as red so you aren't saving yourself any trouble by doing one before the other to wait for smite.

It's also perfectly viable for all junglers to do wolves->blue->red->gank and still be healthy for ganking. That route is also probably the most consistent and best way to clear for all junglers with the S3 jungle changes.

ppl be scared of red bro i dunno

Blizzard

Banned
Iceborne gauntlet ezreal is AWESOME, you mean.

And our game just had 3+ disconnects and reconnects, maybe 2 on the other team, for maybe 10-15 minutes. I think the other team got the better end of the ideal, while we lost our top and ADC. :(

Achtius

Word. This Nasus I just played against got shut down hard in lane to the extent of being almost 100 cs behind and he still almost carried his team with gauntlet, locket and aegis. I can't believe how much work he did despite being that far behind.

well if all 100 cs is farmed by q, he is still a monster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom