• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Skins I hate:

-Arcade Sona. Not that it's a bad skin, it's brilliant... but fuck I'm tired of seeing it.
-Battlecast Prime chogath. I never get to see gentleman anymore.
-PulseFire ezreal. Again.. only thing you see people roll with anymore
-All non Battle Regalia poppy skins. Nightmare inducing
-Bittersweet Lulu.. More nightmares
-Masquerade Evelynn. Goddamn ugly.

Nemesis Jax, Gentleman Cho'Gath, Astronaut Teemo, Blood Moon Akali, Surgeon Shen, Lion Dance Kog'Maw, Muse Sona, Iron Solari Leona

justtonameafew

How could I forget the best skin to date, BROLAF

WOW Cannot believe I forgot Brolaf. I think they need to make more bro skins. I don't know how it would work but I want Bromerdinger

zkylon

zkylewd
Skins I hate:

-Arcade Sona. Not that it's a bad skin, it's brilliant... but fuck I'm tired of seeing it.
Yeah that's the thing about Arcade Sona I don't like but it's still so purrrty :3

inky

My favorite skins are:

-Corporate Mundo (best skin overall for me)
-Frostfire Annie
-Hextech Galio
-Gragas Esq.
-Pilotover Blitz

And agreed with Sona skin. too much saturation (although good on Riot for having it for 975 only).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
True OG Sona players rock Guquin or Pentakill anyway.

Cathcart

Man, there are so many good skins. Mecha Khaz, Iron Solari Leona, Brolaf, Corporate Mundo, Pulsefire, Rugged Garen, Nunu Bot, Firefighter Tristana, Pool Party Ziggs, Sinful Succulence Morgana, Lion Dance Kog'Maw, Surprise Fiddle (don't like Fiddle but come on).

Also, these abilities are retarded now. "Denting Blows causes Vi's third consecutive auto attack to deal bonus attack damage, break opponent's armor, grants her attack speed and ejects three to six cookies out of your DVD drive. When eaten, the cookies regenerate health and apply a debuff to all enemies in an area around Vi that is triggered by a basic attack from any of Vi's allies. Triggering the debuff causes the enemy to be knocked up, take magic damage, applies a 80% slow and chains to the closest enemy champion or minion. When applied to a minion the minion explodes, causing an impassable crater in the ground for five minutes and a rumble underground that begins a chain reaction that eventually powers your washing machine. Putting clothes in the washing machine grants Vi damage immunity for the next six minutes and causes 8 Baron Nashors to assist you in battle. Basic attacks from any Baron Nashor cause you to win a game and gain 36 elo even if you're just playing a custom game. Any game won this way grants you a coupon that can be redeemed to have the Riot Skin Team create a Pulsefire skin for the champion of your choice that only you can use. That champion gains Denting Blows as a fifth ability while you are using them."

Luigi87

It is for me in Canada since there is no tax for paypal.

Although I've tended to just trade in old games for the cards at EB/Gamstop

7-11, Best Buy, FutureShop, and probably Walmart also charge no tax on the prepaid cards, only EB does for some stupid reason.

Urf the Mantee
Warlord Shen
Harbinger Kassadin
Toy Soldier Gangplank
UFO Corki
Nosferatu Vladimir
Nunu Bot
Gatekeeper Galio
Bad Santa Veigar
Primal Udyr
Mundo Mundo

Hey gaf what are some of your all time favorite skins? Mine are Definitely not blitzcrank, Suprise Fiddlesticks,Pax Jax, and Bad Santa Veigar.

Foxfire Ahri(Love the fire effects)

Astronautilus(his walking animation with mobilty boots is unreal)

Nunu Bot(those voice samples too good)

Bad Santa Veigar(I love how many christmas themed effects he has)

Bunny Teemo(I didn't think teemo could become a bigger troll until I bought this skin)

Arcade Sona(the fact that many people use it doesn't make me not like it. One of the few "decent" female character models in league of legends and it looks pretty rad. It's also the only good one on Sona)

Ghost Gankplank(Totally changes the style of the character and fits in his pirate theme. The glowing effect is sweet)

Halloween Hecarim(probably the best halloween themed skin released thus far. As much as I hate Hecarim major props to the skin)

scy

Speaking of skins, the Legacy Skin Sale is expected to start tomorrow.

goodbye RP
I hope some of these get reworked in future reworks

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
As long as she has enough to trigger both parts of her passive it's enough. You can use masteries to make it easier on you as well.

She doesn't really "need" a dedicated rune page but it is ideal.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's still more effective to stack AP for her but she does can use AD too.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
As long as she has enough to trigger both parts of her passive it's enough. You can use masteries to make it easier on you as well.

She doesn't really "need" a dedicated rune page but it is ideal.
It makes such a big difference that I don't really consider it optional.

Achtius

Skins I hate:

out of 6 skins u hate, 3 of them you hate are because they are popular....:eek:

edit: alo 24 minute queue..wtf

garath

Yay. got in and got to play one.

first time Talon. What an amusing game. I was building an IE last. Figured might as well.

wPzzE.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Is there ever a single game of League where someone doesn't scream REPORT X BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WIN

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Every time I play man, I swear it's there. People is cray when you "waste" their time I guess.
Maybe you see it every game because you're the one raging.
shamylanyan.jpg

I dunno. Try playing with GAF. I play Poppy and do stupid shit and throw games and people don't really get that mad at me.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any active EU players on? I recently switched servers, well created and levelled up a level 30 and have literally no-one to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom