• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I tried Vi in a bot game but couldn't figure out how to do damage. I had like 200 AD and was maxing Q first, but typically other players would kill before my ult would even do any damage, or I would apparently be snared by Morgana mid-ult-charge (I thought the ult couldn't be stopped by CC?) so it was really hard to get kills since people would just kite or speedboost and run away. That was even with an early phage, too.

ex uppercut cancel into corkscrew cross

Ketch

what's a good jungler for a beginner? maybe warwick?

so far I've got allistar, tristana, ashe, and gragas... trying to figure out how to get a cheap well round stable so I'm not always stuck playing the same guy or a champ from the free rotation that I don't know anything about.

so far I've got allistar, tristana, ashe, and gragas... trying to figure out how to get a cheap well round stable so I'm not always stuck playing the same guy or a champ from the free rotation that I don't know anything about.

Nunu. Warwick is easy mode but useless in the jungle, and I have a Junglewick avatary.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Malphite or Skarner in my opinion. Easy to gank and relatively easy to learn.

scy

why max q first over e? (laning)

Q scales better. E gets +15 damage per point and -1.5s cooldown per stock. Q gets +30 per point (+60 at full charge) and -2.5s cooldown per point. For going all-in, you're limited by her Q, not her E.

Ken

Q scales better. E gets +15 damage per point and -1.5s cooldown per stock. Q gets +30 per point (+60 at full charge) and -2.5s cooldown per point. For going all-in, you're limited by her Q, not her E.

ok

what masteries do you think are best for her?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
why max q first over e? (laning)
Q cooldown is super long by default. You go from base 18 to 8 by maxing it first. It also outpreforms E when it comes to damage, even at its lowest range. Maxed Q is better for trading and going in while giving more mobility.

windz

Got around to playing after some inactivity. Won 3 as ahri and 1 as blitzcrankuuu. Lost my last blitz game tho, but was a good night. Destroyed Ryze, teemo, and lux. Just happy to have a good night after some time away.

I love playing support, but I wish I had someone to call out when to pull or when to engage. I told my adc's (played solo norm) to ping a bunch of times when they wanted me to go in but they never did and never typed anything. So I'd pull on occasion and we'd just die - lol. Was fun nonetheless.

I love Ahri. That is all.

edit: ok one more. got a support ryze - dis gun be good. - turns out, draven destroyed our bot lane. oh well. frustrating game is frustrating. Just a reminder of how much of a team game this is.

Wildesy

Pre tier three runes you need someone with sustain. Warwick or Nunu are good options, so are Cho'Gath and Fiddlesticks.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, I don't know what's S3 did to the game, but I can't seem to lose as Lux. Even at my worst, when I'm missing lasers and snares left and right, I'll still manage to be useful and win. And when I'm sharp, oh man...

I almost wish I could find a new item to try out on her, but they usually don't last more than 30 minutes..

My current build is one/two dorans, chalice, rab, athene, gg. Tons of blue elixirs in between. Blue elixir+athene+blue = so many lasers...

thinking about it the list should be a list of champs gaffers are known for, not necessarily one they only play

except tellyourself he always plays kayle

tellyourself - kayle
nutty hatter - vayne
nosh - gems
soda cop - sejuani
bind - voli
kiunch - ahri
rex - lee sin
schmatt - graves
dandan - olaf
kayos - first pick adc
scy - elise
achtius - sona
bwlzero - wukong
ferrio - alistar
ufo kid - ufo corki
misterwilhelm - his voice
merc - skarner
summons - preremake kat
crack - heimer
ashhong - ashe

where the fuck am i

scy

ok

what masteries do you think are best for her?

I'm not sure yet. I'm not a huge fan of deep Offense so, currently, she runs my Fiora 9/21/0 page for a defensive all-in setup. Rune wise, she's currently just running my Riven runes (AD Reds and Quints, Armor Yellows, MR Blues). Contemplating using my Fiora page (ArPen instead of AD) but haven't tried it yet.

Q cooldown is super long by default. You go from base 18 to 8 by maxing it first. It also outpreforms E when it comes to damage, even at its lowest range. Maxed Q is better for trading and going in while giving more mobility.

This too. Q is her most important tool for basically everything in lane. Gap close, escape, damage, Denting Blows proc, etc. It does so much for her that it's really hard to make the argument for maxing something before it in lane.

Meanwhile, you can just sit on E charges so the cooldown decrease isn't that big of a deal.

As for why not W before E ... I'm not entirely sure yet. Since it scales with MaxHP% (and you won't be spam proccing it in-lane), it requires high levels and/or stacked Health to really get the most out of it (1500 Health for +1% per point of it to be better than E's +15). The Attack Speed bonus isn't that big of a deal besides the initial +30% since it's only +5% per point.

Telaso

Banned
i played with you like twice

going by those two games i think you're a caitlyn

Hes a Garen. Oh god hes a garen........

Also, I need my punch card filled out two more times to be a full gaffer.

Ive already had Kiunch call me bad and yell at me, and had Kayos get really pissed off because i wouldnt push my tower with him, what more do I need to be full initiated?

Ken

Who to buy next? Lee or Vi?

you won't be able to play vi for a few days anyways so why not wait a bit. maybe lee will even be in the next champ sale!

anyways the free drawing request thread got me to start doodling more often so I was wondering if lolgaf would halp me in my pointless endeavor. if you guys could just shoot out a few random champ skin ideas (2 or 3ish) I could doodle them out. they won't look great though since i'm still practicing drawing but it would certainly help me to actually get 1-2 drawings done a day instead of sitting around trying to lose elo.

tldr: throw out skin ideas so i can practice drawing moar

Hauk

Neo Member
Played 3v3 and then my friend gifted me Shyvana. And I got Santabaron icon. So nice. Now don't really have time to play LoL before 2013. butohwaitworldendingtomorrow..

Ferrio

Banned
you won't be able to play vi for a few days anyways so why not wait a bit. maybe lee will even be in the next champ sale!

anyways the free drawing request thread got me to start doodling more often so I was wondering if lolgaf would halp me in my pointless endeavor. if you guys could just shoot out a few random champ skin ideas (2 or 3ish) I could doodle them out. they won't look great though since i'm still practicing drawing but it would certainly help me to actually get 1-2 drawings done a day instead of sitting around trying to lose elo.

Dodge ball Syndra
Reverse Sejuani

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The only way to win with Karma. Have 2 members of the enemy team DC.

v898x.png

ShdwDrake

Banned

They never put the champs on sale unless your talking about RP but I've never bought anything in the game I just use ip and I'm just ready to buy a new champ I was thinking lee sin or vi. I never really play any champs during freeweek anyway lol

zkylon

zkylewd

Totall Recall Sona
you know like 3 boobs

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How about a decent skin for Lux?

Cardcaptor Sakura Lux.

zkylon

zkylewd
Blinged Taric
Cricket Jayce
Secret Agent Shen
Merlin Zilean
"Unbandaged" Amumu
Netscape Blitzcrank

I give up

Also Hermione Lux

Solune

Artemisia(Furcoat) Fiora (Goddess Mitsuru)
Headmistress Lux
Dragoon / Dragon Knight Pantheon
Dodge ball Syndra
Reverse Sejuani

... I-

Ken

i'll try doodling these tomorrow since vi will be banned until maybe monday anyways

im not very good at drawing human faces/human figure though so beware! i guess that's why i want to practice this in the first place.

rex and crack should draw some too because rex's fat guy ziggs and crack's riven were so inspirational

whats the consensus about AD carries in season 3? i personally think they got a whole lot better. i had an unusual number of monster games in the last two weeks.

Ashhong

thinking about it the list should be a list of champs gaffers are known for, not necessarily one they only play

except tellyourself he always plays kayle

tellyourself - kayle
nutty hatter - vayne
nosh - gems
soda cop - sejuani
bind - voli
kiunch - ahri
rex - lee sin
schmatt - graves
dandan - olaf
kayos - first pick adc
scy - elise
achtius - sona
bwlzero - wukong
ferrio - alistar
ufo kid - ufo corki
misterwilhelm - his voice
merc - skarner
summons - preremake kat
crack - heimer
ashhong - ashe

I'm known for Ashe?? I haven't played her in months lol. Caitlyn only now

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
QEWQ (or QEQW?) -> R>Q>E>W seems to be the best way to go about things.

I think E or Q first should probably depend on the jungler. if its someone like lee or amumu who can walk to your lane and make it miserable as soon as the relevant buff is dead, then yeah go Q first. if you're capable of reaching lvl 2 without dying to their jungler, you should probably go E first.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think E or Q first should probably depend on the jungler. if its someone like lee or amumu who can walk to your lane and make it miserable as soon as the relevant buff is dead, then yeah go Q first. if you're capable of reaching lvl 2 without dying to their jungler, you should probably go E first.
People worry about Amumu ganks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom