• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
BannedForDos: Bark may i take mid?
BannedForDos: Would be very glad if you allowed me to.
The Great Bark: dudeeee i want it :(
The Great Bark: hmmm.
The Great Bark: who do you play?
BannedForDos: Ahri pref.
The Great Bark: nice, my main as well.
BannedForDos: :p
BannedForDos: Shes balanced all in all.,
The Great Bark: alright, you were really nice about it.
The Great Bark: i'll support.
BannedForDos: Yay :D
The Great Bark: :D
CaptainAMorgan: so kewl
BannedForDos: Nice 1: Dick 0
CaptainAMorgan: normal nice people
CaptainAMorgan: holy shit
CaptainAMorgan: is this real
CaptainAMorgan: screened for evidence
The Great Bark: it's christmas time man.
BannedForDos: In LoL?

???????????

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

bjb

Banned
Good lord. Gotta love Christmas!

Just bought Zed by the way. Wowowowowowow his damage. The passive on his W is surely gonna get nerfed to bits soon.

It's not that OP. He's pretty mediocre honestly. Good in lane, pretty worthless during team fights. Unless you're just the one. Also having to hit skill shots in team fights with his ult-combo means if you miss something, you fuck yourself (and your team) out of a ton of damage.

Blizzard

Banned
I view Zed as an assassin in teamfights, as in you have a chance of ulting one of the enemy carries, and if you're lucky, good, and hit 2+ Q's, you may be able to kill them (or pop their guardian's angel). However, you will probably still need other good teammates to handle AOE/other damage in the fight, unless you've managed to hugely outlevel everyone by that point in the game. He does farm like crazy and can backdoor reasonably well with mobility boots, if needed, because his AD gets so high.

zkylon

zkylewd

???????????
Corgi payed some 2000+ elo dude to get him outta elo hell confirmed.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Vi is really fun. And unlike Zed, she's also pretty strong!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

???????????

Did you win that game?

Achtius

ohmy_zpse64d617f.png

Ken

darius passive + janna passive op

got jumped by lee sin and trundle while doing the 2nd turret. killed lee sin but was down to like 100 hp and ran away while pressing q whenever it was up to get that speed boost. trundle was probably fuming that i got away.

Good question on Reddit: Who was your favorite champion released in 2012?

I'll say Draven. I've barely played him, but it's Draven, so how could you not vote for him??? In all seriousness, Nautilus is my favorite kit/design, really fun to play.

Enemy picks Morgana. Xin is the only threat. I started with 3 wards and the rest went to potions. Bait Xin into diving, kill both Morg and Xin, pick up revolver, start snowballing huehuehue.

Magic Resist, how does it work

FaidSint

So I wanted to play a skin for each of my closest friends/players for XMAS but apparently you can only gift 3 times a day. I wanted to give out 4 or 5 so I guess a few people will have to wait until tomorrow. I wonder why this is the case, it doesn't seem like anyone can really abuse it or anything, so I don't understand the limit.

Either way, it'll give me more time to pick out the skins then.

PS: Noob question, why is Pulsefire Ez so expensive, hes even like 1500+ RP MORE than the Legendary skins.

zkylon

zkylewd
So I wanted to play a skin for each of my closest friends/players for XMAS but apparently you can only gift 3 times a day. I wanted to give out 4 or 5 so I guess a few people will have to wait until tomorrow. I wonder why this is the case, it doesn't seem like anyone can really abuse it or anything, so I don't understand the limit.

PS: Noob question, why is Pulsefire Ez so expensive, hes even like 1500+ RP MORE than the Legendary skins.
If you email Riot support and ask nicely they might allow you to gift a couple more. They seem to be into that.

As for Ez, it's a pretty neat skin that gets "evolved" as you level up and has tons of new particle and sound effects and whatnot, just like Robo Cho.

I think he's kinda fugly and all who use him are bad people, personally, but it's a matter of taste (and people not having taste).

Blizzard

Banned

The Ezreal skin is not only very flashy, but it also slightly modifies certain animation times, as far as I know, to be very slightly better than the default skin timings.

There's one Vlad skin that also modifies certain timings I think, but normally skins don't affect gameplay aside from potentially making certain particle effects difficult to see.

zkylon

zkylewd
chibi_midnight_ahri_by_samdejesus-d57hl5d.jpg

Want :3

The Ezreal skin is not only very flashy, but it also slightly modifies certain animation times, as far as I know, to be very slightly better than the default skin timings.

There's one Vlad skin that also modifies certain timings I think, but normally skins don't affect gameplay aside from potentially making certain particle effects difficult to see.
Yeah I call bullshit on frost Annie's almost-invisible stun particle effect.

So close to my first penta. On the replay it wasn't that impressive since I jumped in when they were all low. It ended up being 4 of us at low health vs. a full-health Lee near his turret but we went in and I almost got the penta after Q-E-W and one auto-attack. I was in the process of a final AA when Cait shot him (and the turret shot me).

http://i.imgur.com/gb1Bu.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Stop being lazy and count the stacks.
It's not a problem in-lane, you just click on her and see how many stacks she has. But if she's just walking around and you need to know whether to engage or not in a second, it takes an extra click which can mean life and death as we all know.

It's a shitty thing, they could just hue it a lighter blue and it'll look icy and won't be a tactical advantage.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Thank you Corgi, it is not every day the peasants of LoLGaf got to witness my courage and determination.

Another new page of history is written for Legacy of Kiunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom