• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the new champ but I'm one of those people guilty of building the same way every game, so his evolve mechanic will be tough for me

Kozak

Banned
Riot should really allow control over characters who have left the game..

Too many dickheads out there to not implement such a simple feature.

OP? Strong gank? Sustain? Damage reduction on stealth? 1.6->2.4 bonus AD ratio on a 3.5 second cooldown? Generally low mana cost and CDs?

Unseen Threat (Passive)
When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat, causing his next basic attack against an enemy champion to deal (This number increases slowly as he levels, similar to Lux's passive.) (+0.5 per Ability Power) bonus magic damage and slow by 35% for 2 seconds.

Taste Their Fear (Q)
25 Mana
3.5 sec Cooldown

Passive: Marks enemies who are isolated from nearby allies.

Active: Deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+1.6 per bonus Attack Damage) physical damage. If the target is isolated, the amount is increased to 100/145/190/235/280 (+2.4 per bonus Attack Damage).

Evolved Enlarged Claws: Increases damage to isolated enemies by 12% of their missing health (max 200 vs. monsters). Increases the range of Taste Their Fear and Kha'Zix's basic attacks by 50.

Void Spike (W)
60/70/80/90/100 Mana
8 sec Cooldown

Fires exploding spikes, dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+0.9 per bonus Attack Damage) physical damage to all nearby enemies. Heals Kha'Zix for 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.5 per Ability Power) if he is within the exploision radius.

Evolved Spike Racks: Void Spike fires three spikes in a cone. Consumes Unseen Threat to slow and damage all enemies struck.

Leap (E)

50 Mana
22/20/18/16/14 sec Cooldown

Leaps to a target area, dealing 65/100/135/170/205 (+0.8 per Bonus AD) physical damage.

Evolved Wings: Increases Leap's range. Kills and assists will refresh the cooldown of Leap.

Void Assault (R)

100 Mana
100/90/80 sec Cooldown

Passive: Ranking up Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his abilities.

Active: Stealths for 1 second. Activates Unseen Threat and increases Kha'Zix's Movement Speed by 40%. Void Assault can be cast a second time within 10 seconds.

Evolved Active Camouflage: Void Assault can be cast three times. Kha'Zix takes 40% reduced damage while in stealth.

Not going to happen do to the way League is coded but on that note it would be interesting if you could sell the items on the afk teammate and spread the gold evenly among the team.

Blizzard

Banned
How would that work?
In DOTA 2 I think the players who keep playing can treat the other players like an RTS, though I'm not sure how abilities work. I guess you can choose who you control and try to leave the other champion to autoattack, or you could move them both in the same spot.

Kha'zix is going to be too hard to type. It'll have to be abbreviated Kha. Also, I see that this time around they made sure to just give tons of AD scaling rather than run the risk of someone complaining about AP Rengar 2.0. :p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Kha'zix is going to be too hard to type. It'll have to be abbreviated Kha. Also, I see that this time around they made sure to just give tons of AD scaling rather than run the risk of someone complaining about AP Rengar 2.0. :p
It's not reactionary, they were designed in conjunction.

Also, selling items and stuff would all be pointless. Players need a chance to come back to the game, and if they aren't back by then it's over anyways.

brian!

selling stuff would be complete bullshit in super snowbally LoL

I remember when I first played lol, and I was using annie, and was really confused
just clicking the bear trying to make it move

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't like to boast, but man I carried like a mean mofo today :D

iEhRUnUExCACC.png

Also, bonus weird shit:

i4kSUHvUFtwHB.png

bluemax

Banned
How do you stay positive in this game? I was a 1447 elo a few days ago. I am now a 1339. I'm getting feeders after DCs after troll. I'm just not sure how to play it anymore.

Ive lost 11 of my last 12 games over a 3 day span. Almost every game my team was bickering, and arguing from champ select on. Yeah.

Won't happen. Riot's designers and programmers clearly hate micro.

FoxSpirit

Oh, that's a girl? I thought the girl was the person who made the Kennen plushie for the player. My bad.

I can't find anything that refers to Ego as a female.
Oooops, Ego being Bi threw me off when he wrote "A few months ago I moved up to New York in order to be with a guy that I was initially very interested in. Things were decent when I first moved up..." and I didn't read the whole article. My bad.

Volimar

Isn't Oracle's vision range smaller than the range of Eve's stealth? I'm just asking because those announcers were making it sound as if it was a big deal when Skarner with oracles was chasing her...

scy

KZ seems interesting. For a champ I'll probably never play if he's a Jungler :(

Maybe it's time I work on playing jungle a lot...

NaJin Sword takes it convincingly knocking out Azubu Blaze. Their Jayce takes out Corki at their fountain lol. Completely and utterly dominated.

Boken

Banned
Poor frost.

Not much else riot could do beside make them play a group stage for top 4 seeding... Which would've been a huge time sink just for seeding

I find it hilarious that Eve was so bad but now that she's better everyone else wants her nerfed because they don't want to adapt to learning to play against her or use a ban pick on her.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I find it hilarious that Eve was so bad but now that she's better everyone else wants her nerfed because they don't want to adapt to learning to play against her or use a ban pick on her.

Every game needs its Dan.

Samyy

Just lost a ranked game because my dumb team wanted to do baron at a quarter health against ap teemo instead of just taking some free towers -sigh-.

Teemo quadra kill.

Q8D3vil

she should be nerfed, its not about being op, ap rengar was nerfed because it didnt the role riot intended for him. Eve is the same so she should get the same treatment.

What? Eve has always been designed to be a stealth AP assassin. AP Eve is the norm now, instead of bruiser or hybrid.

I kinda agree she should get nerfed a bit though. Her ult definitely needs tuning. The base shield really needs to be nerfed then have it scale on AP too. 1500 shield is just ridonks.

Hauk

Neo Member
So they threw Lulu into the sale. Really torn on if I should buy her now that I could get her cheap. Then again I'm not super into supports but she seemed to do ok with a bit of a mage build when I tried her in free week. Is she any good nowadays?

XeroSauce

So they threw Lulu into the sale. Really torn on if I should buy her now that I could get her cheap. Then again I'm not super into supports but she seemed to do ok with a bit of a mage build when I tried her in free week. Is she any good nowadays?

Lulu is still amazing, a really strong support and can still be a great mage with utility skills. She's also really fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom