• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i hate pink

v481j.jpg

what are you crazy i need more gold for my second zeal

This reminds me of one of my RL friend's arguments against buying wards when I was trying to help him. According to him:

"Buying wards would put me behind since I could use that money for extra pots and faster items, just call MIAs."

skldjfhasjkldfhasdjklfhkajlhfjkla

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
v481j.jpg

This reminds me of one of my RL friend's arguments against buying wards when I was trying to help him. According to him:

"Buying wards would put me behind since I could use that money for extra pots and faster items, just call MIAs."

That s not pink.

Achtius

skldjfhasjkldfhasdjklfhkajlhfjkla[/QUOTE]

Achtius (1:51): Jungle mia
Achtius (1:52):Jungle mia
Achtius (1:53):Jungle mia
Achtius (1:54):Jungle mia
Achtius (41:51):Jungle mia
Achtius (41:52):Jungle mia
Achtius (41:53):Jungle mia

Ken

Achtius (1:51): Jungle mia
Achtius (1:52):Jungle mia
Achtius (1:53):Jungle mia
Achtius (1:54):Jungle mia
Achtius (41:52):Jungle mia
Achtius (41:53):Jungle mia

That jungler is terrible if he's MIA the whole game.

zkylon

zkylewd

I like buying wards as everything but ADC. Two wards on each stop, sometimes 3, sometimes 1, and more as a support.

Wards, unlike other players, don't blame me for everything, wards don't engage when outnumbered, wards don't kill wraiths while mid tower is getting destroyed, wards don't go to base when the enemy team clearly is gonna counter our push with a Baron, wards are loyal friends that do their job precisely and effortlessly and barely charge anything for it.

Wards, forever my brothers in arms.

Sight_Ward.gif
Sight_Ward.gif
Sight_Ward.gif
Sight_Ward.gif
Sight_Ward.gif
Sight_Ward.gif
Sight_Ward.gif

support lux is 2nd best lux

who knew draven + lux was good xD

Oh wow, Draven and Lux sounds like a horrible combo to be laned against. Yeesh.

--

Just bought elise and had a few games with her. My God her damage is insane. I was laned against an Ahri mid and I wasbursting her before she even knew what was happening. Stun + W and Q, change form E to them and Q them. So much burst.

I'd expect Elise to be big in S3 tourneys.

JesseZao

Oh wow, Draven and Lux sounds like a horrible combo to be laned against. Yeesh.

--

Just bought elise and had a few games with her. My God her damage is insane. I was laned against an Ahri mid and I wasbursting her before she even knew what was happening. Stun + W and Q, change form E to them and Q them. So much burst.

I'd expect Elise to be big in S3 tourneys.

Indeed. She will be the next FotM. Pro tip: human combo into spider, gap close with q then w. Take a tower shot or two, then use e tojump back to minion line.

scy

Elise is already pretty popular. She's one of those "will win her lane" picks. She transitions well into the mid-to-late game also, though kind of falls off in the super late game. Not that any tank builds scale super well into late game.

Other tip: Human W at an angle so it has a straight shot to the target and then Spider Q. The W Spiderling jumps to your Q target so you can do this to bypass minion waves and get a clean shot.

Also, Human WQ, not QW, when poking with W in lane. This way W lands right after Q lands rather than Q-pause-W lands.

Indeed. She will be the next FotM. Pro tip: human combo into spider, gap close with q then w. Take a tower shot or two, then use e tojump back to minion line.

Ideally, you take two and then E to nothing when the third shot is just about to land. Then wait to the last second to either E out or E to them and Q->Human->Q to finish them if they're low. Diving with Elise is pretty easy, even at low levels :x

Einbroch

Banned
Elise is super broken mid-game, but late-game I think she falls off hard. Spider form is almost always a death sentence unless E is off cooldown, and even then you get blown the hell up.

I still love her, though. Her and Sion are my go-to tops.

Elise is super broken mid-game, but late-game I think she falls off hard. Spider form is almost always a death sentence unless E is off cooldown, and even then you get blown the hell up.

I still love her, though. Her and Sion are my go-to tops.

Yeah I picked her to play top but it ended up being a 1 v 2, so our Morde kindly offered to go against 2 at the start and I went mid. It worked out really well actually, first person I've seen at my elo who can actually win a 1 v 2 hard.

Samyy

God I hate this game, last couple of ranked games my team has had the most retarded team comps ever and of course we go up against super AOE cc team comps everytime :(

Neki

had a game where we almost won, down 2 inhibs and 1 nexus tower, we won 3 straight team fights then lost the last one, so sad.

zkylon

zkylewd
God I hate this game, last couple of ranked games my team has had the most retarded team comps ever and of course we go up against super AOE cc team comps everytime :(
Dodge is the best strategy.

Kayle_Splash_6.jpg

lol dat face

Also 345 gold crystalline flask is a good nerf.

JesseZao

Dodge is the best strategy.

Kayle_Splash_6.jpg

lol dat face

Also 345 gold crystalline flask is a good nerf.

Her face is terrible. Lets just stick Lux face on all the gurlz. Don't know how to describe how I think it should look, but the pose just doesn't work and the face is too "barbie."

Stealth Edit: flask nerf eh? yeah, probably needed. Flask 5 pot ward just too good.

Ferga

Doesn't fit the other league arts. It looks a bit too... space-like but less space like that astronautilus.

There's this isolation and sombre tone about that art.

This shit is dumb, why would anyone be upset over it going?

I love starting with it. I don't often start with boots anymore, and I only start with Doran for some champs. It's great for either playing passively in lane, or be extremely aggressive (Jax).

Just a great starter for solo tops.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I am not saying anyone is dumb for building that way. It is dumb that it made it into the game. If the incentive to buy anything but consumables isn't there when you start the game might as well start you at zero gold.

JesseZao

I am not saying anyone is dumb for building that way. It is dumb that it made it into the game. If the incentive to buy anything but consumables isn't there when you start the game might as well start you at zero gold.

On that note, maybe there should be a Doran's Elixir that gives increased Regen for 8 or so minutes.

Blizzard

Banned
I think I need to learn top lane again. I tried ranked after a break, and both games, top lane fed the enemy top laner until they had I think 11 kills in one case and 19 in another. :S

I also got with a team of premade who were like, we miss Sean, I guess games lose out to girlfriends. And I was like I miss Sean too, and they were like YOU DON'T KNOW SEAN.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom