• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat camping on top lane

I hope them banking so much on a Xin snowball doesn't backfire.

edit: Welp, backfired now. Lost a towerdive, Elise gets a revenge, lost a dragon, lost 2 blues to Ryze.

zkylon

zkylewd
CLG support
lol wth?

Well there goes another $20 turned into the rp currency.

I bought Dragonblade Talon already. Trying to decide if the sona skin is worth the money. I don't play her as much anymore preferring Zyra or Leona for support if I'm playing the position.

I also want the Morgana skin simply because it's an amazing skin, but I NEVER play Morgana. In fact, I'm not sure if I've even played her once. Guess I grabbed the champ when I was picking up cheap IP champs.

What do.. what do.
Tree Morgana is awesome, buy it and we'll be tree buddies.

CzarTim

IOjZB.png

I felt bad, but only my 7th win overall so not too bad lol.

EXGN

Haha, man I can't believe people were arguing with me on Reddit yesterday that Epik was better than TD. TD isn't the best team, but they've played competitively for the past 8 months against some of the best teams in the world, from M5 to Azubu Blaze. If they lost against an Epik with one month of practice, it would have been an absolute embarrassment.

garath

Haha, man I can't believe people were arguing with me on Reddit yesterday that Epik was better than TD. TD isn't the best team, but they've played competitively for the past 8 months against some of the best teams in the world, from M5 to Azubu Blaze. If they lost against an Epik with one month of practice, it would have been an absolute embarrassment.

I think Epik has potential but there's no way they were better than TD. Even as much as I like them, they only formed a month ago and their bot lane is questionable.

Q8D3vil

Well I.. uh... how do you mean low reward? He can't keep up the chaos or dies super easily?

his late game is really bad, you have to combo and kill the adc or ap carry or you are useless, so if you are not crazy fed you wont do enough damage you will die insantly when focused (remember fizz is melee).

Assassins with high cd's or no resets are just bad end game, same goes for Leblanc.

Baffey

Neo Member
All plants, no pants!

No, I believe you, it's just weird to see the guy that got two pentakills in one match as Vayne to play support.

So where's CLG now? They are already qualified for the series?

Aphromoo is awesome in solo Queue but he chokes so hard in team/competitive play.

bjaelke

No, I believe you, it's just weird to see the guy that got two pentakills in one match as Vayne to play support.

So where's CLG now? They are already qualified for the series?
All the teams that went to the Season 2 Championship automatically qualified for Season 3.

scy

Remember when i said Elise was strong top pick and dimb was saying im wrong :/

I picked her up Day 1, played a few games and wondered to myself: "How to lose lane?" A relatively stat-free lane domination build on a diving tank. She's just a really solid champion with her only real flaw being she stops gaining much in damage in her full build. But games don't tend to last long enough for that to matter.

Support so easy~~~~

Its like free elo I hear.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Remember when i said Elise was strong top pick and dimb was saying im wrong :/
Look, now GGU has no proper initiation or CC to lock FEAR in place and force fights. Elise pick is a major reason GGU will lose this game.

scy

Look, now GGU has no proper initiation or CC to lock FEAR in place and force fights. Elise pick is a major reason GGU will lose this game.

You're still wrong on her not being a solid lane pick. Picking her over getting something with hard CC or initiation is another matter. At best, she can pick off a straggler but that should never really happen at a high level of play.

dimb

You're still wrong on her not being a solid lane pick. Picking her over getting something with hard CC or initiation is another matter. At best, she can pick off a straggler but that should never really happen at a high level of play.
When I said that stuff it was before Preseason 3. Some stuff has changed. I still think there are better picks top lane. You want to say she's solid? Fine. AOE damage is too important right now for me to think she's a strong enough pick. There are still a number of champions I would put ahead of her and I think she will fall off in popularity as champions that have been ignored come back into the spotlight.

dimb

Some of these teamfights for EPG are amazing. It'll be too bad if they lose.

scy

When I said that stuff it was before Preseason 3. Some stuff has changed. I still think there are better picks top lane. You want to say she's solid? Fine. AOE damage is too important right now for me to think she's a strong enough pick. There are still a number of champions I would put ahead of her and I think she will fall off in popularity as champions that have been ignored come back into the spotlight.

I actually think she was better Season 2 than Season 3; she did better getting into the backline and removing the ADC. She's still a powerful lane bully so she fits that role very well for shutting down her opponent. It's flat out hard to beat an Elise in lane.

But, yes, she doesn't fit a lot of team comps. She functions as a bruiser that can build full tank and goes right into the enemy team to take out their carry. She's similar to an Olaf or Tanky Nidalee in that respect.

Edit: I do agree that there's better picks for overall team comp but she still works as a bruiser top that is hard-as-hell to beat in lane. It's also why I like her there more than the Jungle since there's better options to get a tank in that role. Plus her shitty initiate or team fight CC.

44 minute - Westrice get tier 2 boots

Really dont understand manamune on Khazix, Sheen is much better mid game option imo.

I'd need to see the game to figure why between the two. Muramana is better damage than the Sheen though in a quick burst rotation and the Regen helps through the game.

My god. Ashodin got slaughtered in that thread!

And now we'll never know the outcome.

This sucks. Day ruined.

garath

44 minute - Westrice get tier 2 boots

Really dont understand manamune on Khazix, Sheen is much better mid game option imo.

Such a good game now!

Go EG!

Manamune is because of the early tear for more mana if I had to guess. I like doing that too if I'm not going to get blue buff. His W is massive mana for the poke :(

edit: nooooooooo EG. :(

That was the worst engage ever. Dan single handedly threw that. TDT got baron and instead of backing off, Dan twisted advanced in - WITHOUT EZREAL. Omg Dan. :(

dimb

Such a good game now!

Go EG!

Manamune is because of the early tear for more mana if I had to guess. I like doing that too if I'm not going to get blue buff. His W is massive mana for the poke :(

edit: nooooooooo EG. :(

That was the worst engage ever. Dan single handedly threw that. TDT got baron and instead of backing off, Dan twisted advanced in - WITHOUT EZREAL. Omg Dan. :(
Ezreal shouldn't have been in a place where TDT got a free baron.

scy

@Manamune - Also worth noting, the AD from it is worth more than a Sheen proc. 1.00 of Kha'zix base AD is around 105 Damage. 3.3 - 4.1 bonus AD ratio means you don't need that much AD from Manamune to have it be worth more than the occasional Sheen proc. And then Muramana proc on top of that is about the same damage as the Sheen too.

ADCs in bad positions is a universal thing it would seem.

Such a fun thread, killed before it's time :(

Seriously :( Now what do I do at work?!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The youtube video, oh lord the youtube video! My ribs...ow ow ow.

That is definitely thread of the year.

garath

True, but it happened. They should have backed rather than engage 4v5 against a team with baron buff when it's that close.

They could have defended under the towers they had left. They had all 3 inhibs down or exposed and even could have back doored. There were options. Engage was the worst one.

scy

Ashodin attention whores.
Thread gets out of hand and facebooks get linked.
Bish bans and locks thread.
Sunhi cleans up and upgrades from .gif to youtube.

All in all, things worked out for the best.
Except I still want to know if he lost a kidney

have you been watching the OGN vods tho

I always want VoDs for games I missed. Then I never watch them :x

But, no, I haven't seen them either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom