• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXGN

Wow... Biggest upset of the night. I can't believe Cloud9/Nomnom/ex-Quantic/ex-Orbit lost out. This is a team that has competed at the highest level, beating TSM, Dig, Curse, CLG.na, CLG.eu and other big teams. But they really didn't show up ready to play today. This isn't to dismiss Azure or MRN, but jeez, Cloud9 is easily #5 NA. I can't believe they did so poorly. Hopefully they stay together until the mid-season playoffs.

Wow... Biggest upset of the night. I can't believe Cloud9/Nomnom/ex-Quantic/ex-Orbit lost out. This is a team that has competed at the highest level, beating TSM, Dig, Curse, CLG.na, CLG.eu and other big teams. But they really didn't show up ready to play today. This isn't to dismiss Azure or MRN, but jeez, Cloud9 is easily #5 NA. I can't believe they did so poorly. Hopefully they stay together until the mid-season playoffs.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance at least half of them end up as subs. A stable team in the LCS as a sub is better than an uncertain future in the challenger's circuit.

bjaelke

I'd say there's a pretty good chance at least half of them end up as subs. A stable team in the LCS as a sub is better than an uncertain future in the challenger's circuit.

It's only one sub per team, right? And EPIK just disbanded, so I assume they'll be assigned to different teams.

bjaelke

I almost lost a co-op vs ai game. That was embarrassing. Took 37 minutes to finish. It was supposed to be 150 easy IP...

1/11 Nidalee
4/11 Rumble

Gazzawa

Switched up my runes to focus on ability poer and cooldown.
Made a big difference with my Katarina match just now.
Only 1 death cuz i was greedy.
I still suck tho

IsayFever

Not sure if Nome still reads this thread at all, but Twisted Treeline really sincerely needs a draft pick normal. 3 games in a row I've run into Teemo/Darius/Singed teams, and it's just a gigantic waste of 15 minutes to even try to play against that

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh no, my secret is getting out.
dBmM5.jpg

Volimar

I'm having fun with Renekton this free week. I usually prefer ranged champs (aside from Singed) but I got Renekton in an ARAM and had a surprisingly good time with him. But I die too often. Any rune/mastery/item build advice?

I'm having fun with Renekton this free week. I usually prefer ranged champs (aside from Singed) but I got Renekton in an ARAM and had a surprisingly good time with him. But I die too often. Any rune/mastery/item build advice?

Renekton is very horrible in ARAM. I'd rather have Nasus or Udyr there.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Another day of NA Qualifiers, another day of Elise losing games.

I got so annoyed watching those games I just bought a one day pass for OGN and am plowing through Frost vs. Blaze series.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Holy hell, now I remember why I don't play league on weekends. Just awful awful teams, chasing a single shen through the whole map while towers fall -__-.

Ferga

Not sure if Nome still reads this thread at all, but Twisted Treeline really sincerely needs a draft pick normal. 3 games in a row I've run into Teemo/Darius/Singed teams, and it's just a gigantic waste of 15 minutes to even try to play against that

He has left us. He said there are no more interesting stuff in lolgaf anymore when I met him in ranked ;(

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Game in 1400s is funny.

Play ahri mid, non stop roaming top and bot like a mundo, directly through the river every time. 10 gangs later, still no ward.

Won a 5 vs 3
Wait for enemy respawn
Dive tower half health

Top Darius 4-0
Rush black cleave in teamfight
Survive 5 seconds

Enemy Ryze fed
cause I don't call M-I-A
Built 2 Banshee Veils

All that in same game
Worst of all I belong there
Fk rank just Haiku

Ken

Game in 1400s is funny.

Play ahri mid, non stop roaming top and bot like a mundo, directly through the river every time. 10 gangs later, still no ward.

Won a 5 vs 3
Wait for enemy respawn
Dive tower half health

Top Darius 4-0
Survive 5 seconds

Enemy Ryze fed
cause I don't call M-I-A
Built 2 Banshee Veils

All that in same game
Fk rank just Haiku

I thought you were higher than 1400s? Let's duo.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I thought you were higher than 1400s? Let's duo.

Fked up in placement
Drop all the way to 1400
Msg me when you on

plz don't be so lewd. children read this thread. at least i am pretty sure kayos still reads this thread.

Worry not, kayo is all grow up. He even have 4 popular guys chasing after him, and one of them even stole a kiss.

Neki

Game in 1400s is funny.

Won a 5 vs 3
Wait for enemy respawn
Dive tower half health

Top Darius 4-0
Survive 5 seconds

Enemy Ryze fed
cause I don't call M-I-A
Built 2 Banshee Veils

All that in same game
Fk rank just Haiku